Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I have to ask...why is it that all of a sudden when we've had a few hot and long threads here over the past month or so, that we've got all these "members" showing up with Registration Dates going way back to '03 or '04 or so. They've only got a few hundred posts though, at most, and nobody's ever heard of them? They're also all on the side of big government. Anybody else think that's strange?
Yes, I've noticed it as well. Very strange.

I have seen talk of things like this, but pretty much dismissed it as just that. Talk.

Until recently. Now I do certainly notice more and more people that joined 2 days ago and now post, but say they have been "lurkers" here for years. I notice people coming out of the woodworks that have had membership for years, but just now post...

Not saying anything is happening now that hasn't always been there, I'm just saying that you'd have to blind to not see it happening now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have to ask...why is it that all of a sudden when we've had a few hot and long threads here over the past month or so, that we've got all these "members" showing up with Registration Dates going way back to '03 or '04 or so. They've only got a few hundred posts though, at most, and nobody's ever heard of them? They're also all on the side of big government. Anybody else think that's strange?

I actually think that in order for Ric to stay in business he has to let government agents on here to spew their government sanctioned propaganda. Their take on the Constitution is so far off "target" it's almost laughable.

BTW: Did you or anybody else on here see that there is a propaganda division hidden at SL32 of the WH that they now want to shed light on and make it a department or at least an agency? The name escapes me at the moment. For years I've been somewhat joking about the covert ministry of propaganda and low and behold it's real. Apparently, this covert division has been around for decades. I wonder how many other covert divisions are lurking out there.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by derby_dude

I actually think that in order for Ric to stay in business he has to let government agents on here to spew their government sanctioned propaganda. Their take on the Constitution is so far off "target" it's almost laughable.

BTW: Did you or anybody else on here see that there is a propaganda division hidden at SL32 of the WH that they now want to shed light on and make it a department or at least an agency? The name escapes me at the moment. For years I've been somewhat joking about the covert ministry of propaganda and low and behold it's real. Apparently, this covert division has been around for decades. I wonder how many other covert divisions are lurking out there.
It's likely been funded with all the money the CIA takes in from heroin, cocaine, and marijuana imports to the US.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No I hadn't heard of that one til now.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 04/20/14.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It was a story on the national news on radio the other day. It makes sense that a national government as big as ours that wants to stay in power would have a ministry of propaganda.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

It's not the conservatives you have to worry about being violent and using weapons.

The liberals are the ones to fear.
Liberals will use guns to take your liberties away.

Extremists of all political stripes are dangerous. You don't hear "Muslim Moderates flew aircraft into the World Trade Center," or "Moderate Conservative blows up Federal Building" or "Moderate Liberals explode bomb at U.S. Capitol." It's extremists of all stripes that are so angry and paranoid and self-righteous that they think they can take the law into their own hands and kill people to further their own political goals.

Like it or not, a shoot-out with law enforcement over Bundy will be a propaganda windfall for those people who really DO want more gun control. We need the political support of moderate, non-gun owners.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Moderates in politics get run over.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I have seen talk of things like this, but pretty much dismissed it as just that. Talk.

Until recently. Now I do certainly notice more and more people that joined 2 days ago and now post, but say they have been "lurkers" here for years. I notice people coming out of the woodworks that have had membership for years, but just now post...

Not saying anything is happening now that hasn't always been there, I'm just saying that you'd have to blind to not see it happening now.

It is most likely that the "hot and long" posts have caught their attention...and what is wrong with a dissenting view, it is how we test our own.

The last I looked these fora are predominately for firearms discussion and ownership and do not preclude those of a different political outlook or predilection. I for one do prefer to see a membership that can hold discourse both adversarial and amiable as it enlivens the topic and makes me think.

Even if I don't agree.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The far fringes of left or right are equally dangerous.

It is when the effects of current events offend the common man that action is taken. If a reasonable person sees the effects, then things can happen. Changes can be made.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It was a story on the national news on radio the other day. It makes sense that a national government as big as ours that wants to stay in power would have a ministry of propaganda.

Good God, you just reminded me of that silly "Ministry of dirty tricks" from Monte Python (at least I think it was from Monte Python).

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Good God, you just reminded me of that silly "Ministry of dirty tricks" from Monte Python (at least I think it was from Monte Python).

We are a world superpower, i.e. empire, that's broke. The only way to stay in power is to use propaganda on the low information voter which is about 98% of the people in this country. This nation has always done well economically as long as it was at war declared or otherwise.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Buck_
Originally Posted by irfubar

It's not the conservatives you have to worry about being violent and using weapons.

The liberals are the ones to fear.
Liberals will use guns to take your liberties away.

Extremists of all political stripes are dangerous. You don't hear "Muslim Moderates flew aircraft into the World Trade Center," or "Moderate Conservative blows up Federal Building" or "Moderate Liberals explode bomb at U.S. Capitol." It's extremists of all stripes that are so angry and paranoid and self-righteous that they think they can take the law into their own hands and kill people to further their own political goals.

Like it or not, a shoot-out with law enforcement over Bundy will be a propaganda windfall for those people who really DO want more gun control. We need the political support of moderate, non-gun owners.

So do you consider Cliven Bundy a dangerous extremist?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I can't say if it's happening here,..but it's a huge initiative.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
my gawd. what a bunch of dumbasses feeding off of each other. does any person here not on medication really believe that what we talk about on the campfire matters enough for .gov to send in the moles? jezus...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by toad
my gawd. what a bunch of dumbasses feeding off of each other. does any person here not on medication really believe that what we talk about on the campfire matters enough for .gov to send in the moles? jezus...

Sure.

They pretty much monitor everything these days.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Have you been asleep these last ten years, Rumpelstiltskin?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
yes, retard. click on my username and hit 'view posts'. you will see all of the posts fabricated to reinforce my 'cover'. just because it matters soooo much what people talk about on the 'fire.

just like all of the other moles... god it must be scary in your little world.

but rest assured we can't see your thoughts because of the multiple layers of tinfoil hats.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
yes, retard. click on my username and hit 'view posts'. you will see all of the posts fabricated to reinforce my 'cover'. just because it matters soooo much what people talk about on the 'fire.

Montana nearly went for Zero in 2008. Yet another voter shows his true colors. lol

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
and you need to double up on the tinfoil, LOL

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

but rest assured we can't see your thoughts because of the multiple layers of tinfoil hats.
I suggested you've been asleep, not a mole.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (14idaho, 406_SBC, 907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,466 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,724
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.