Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
This is posted on the Classifieds as well but....

Ok here's the deal. We all know that part of our calling is to pass our heritage on to the kids. Not just the boys but the girls as well. I love seeing these young folks with their first deer or whatever. A friend of mine sent me a Tasco Pronghorn Scope and specifically wanted it to go to a deserving kid. Maybe one that might not have a scope for his rifle other wise. Tell us about such a kid. Now, what I'm looking for is this kids "story". Tell us the story about this kid. A couple of years ago I donated a rifle and some other folks donated some other stuff for a kid in the Alaska Bush. The teacher that I passed it to picked a kid and let him know that he expected him to stay in school and make an effort because several people had thought enough of him to make this donation. It worked and I'm thrilled. No reason that couldn't happen here. Let's give a kid some hope. Tell us the story.

Respond to this on the classifieds. Also make sure you parents are on board with this.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I tell you what. Forget the story tell me why you want the scope and make sure it's ok with your parents and I'll send it to the first kid that does that. Don't want to make this too difficult.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Gone

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
-Mark Twain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,431
Posts18,470,796
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.