Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
No it doesn�t make me feel better but I take solace in you coming to grips with it. Admission of a problem is the first step to improvement. Less focus on the gay will help you a great deal. grin

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've come up with a plan ...

I'm going to buy a jar of Miracle Whip and see if that satisfies my supposed urges. The devil's smegma goblin's cum nastiness apparently works for you to ward off the gay so why not?

Sound good?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Capitol idea. Post pics. Do a DIY style build along with lots of pics.

Tonight Im having bologna on wonder bread with Kraft singles and MW. I might throw caution to the wind and throw an iceberg leaf on it as well. I'll wash it down with Grape Kool-aid. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AggieDog
The secret to great deviled eggs is horseradish, not soy sauce...............

+1 to the horseradish.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Originally Posted by AggieDog
The secret to great deviled eggs is horseradish, not soy sauce...............

+1 to the horseradish.

Mike

grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ground raw onion, horseradish, a lil mustard, good MAYO and a can of tuna in deviled eggs for me. A little smoked bluefish on the side and a few cold ones to wash it all down. All reminiscent of an old friend gone for some years now.

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
I like the sound of that...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mayo, finely diced crispy bacon, finely diced green onion, black pepper, a little salt to taste, a touch of yellow mustard and a dash of curry powder (just enough so they say.."What is that hint of something?") and call it good. Everyone raves about them, even those who can't stand curry. Don't overdo the curry - just enough to barely taste it.

�That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.� George Orwell
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
That looks really decent, too...

I hoped that once the juveniles were back in detention, would get some more concepts going...

Last edited by sse; 06/12/14.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Calif. Hunter
Mayo, finely diced crispy bacon, finely diced green onion, black pepper, a little salt to taste, a touch of yellow mustard and a dash of curry powder (just enough so they say.."What is that hint of something?") and call it good. Everyone raves about them, even those who can't stand curry. Don't overdo the curry - just enough to barely taste it.

That does sound good. Bacon helps everything.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DIYguy
Originally Posted by Calif. Hunter

That does sound good. Bacon Mayo helps everything.

Fixed. grin

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Fail. But thank for trying your "best". grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fail. But thank for trying your "best". grin

You haven't seen my "best" and aren't worthy of it, clown. wink

Steelhead

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
You haven't seen my "best" .

Clearly. Frankly I found myself hoping you could do better. I still hold out hope. Who knows, maybe at some point you will apply yourself. Im rooting for you. It would be refreshing to see perhaps your D or even your C game and then gradually your B and God willing your eventual A game. Pace yourself and make sure to stretch first. wink

Last edited by DIYguy; 06/13/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, no need to cheer for me Heater Suit man. lol

You can't make this [bleep] up!! grin

[Linked Image]

Steelhead

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So my sig line is true as manifested in your continued tantrums? grin

In the arena of ideas, your quiver has been long empty (you have been weighed and measured and found wanting) so you hope to distract from your obvious inability by changing the subject to heater body suits to mask your shortcomings???

Im starting to feel bad for you. But since you hope to change the subject since you are failing miserably in the deviled egg arena, I will indulge you since discussing the benefits of a heater body suite is something I enjoy.

That freaking suit rocks and was a real challenge to manufacture. Spend some time on the thread to appreciate the features. As a cold weather hunter you might be able to appreciate it. Im actually looking forward to cold weather hunting again knowing I have taken it upon myself to manufacture my own solution. That this upsets you strikes me as odd and smacks of a jealous nature cloaked in insecurity. Im sure you must be good at something (even if its clearly not internet debate) There must be something you can do. grin

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
With apologies to the OP and his Deviled egg topic (I was not the one that made it about heater body suits) The parts that go into crafting and fitting that hood were one of the biggest challenges. (since it seems some here want to talk about heater body suits)

The hood has to be independent of the suit allowing the user to turn his head without having to turn his shoulders and yet not loose heat at the neck seam.

[Linked Image]

If you haven�t had the pleasure of reviewing the subject matter, thanks to akmntdude you now have the opportunity. (thanks for that) grin

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8939684/1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So my sig line is true as manifested in your continued tantrums? grin

In the arena of ideas, your quiver has been long empty (you have been weighed and measured and found wanting) so you hope to distract from your obvious inability by changing the subject to heater body suits to mask your shortcomings???

Im starting to feel bad for you. But since you hope to change the subject since you are failing miserably in the deviled egg arena, I will indulge you since discussing the benefits of a heater body suite is something I enjoy.

That freaking suit rocks and was a real challenge to manufacture. Spend some time on the thread to appreciate the features. As a cold weather hunter you might be able to appreciate it. Im actually looking forward to cold weather hunting again knowing I have taken it upon myself to manufacture my own solution. That this upsets you strikes me as odd and smacks of a jealous nature cloaked in insecurity. Im sure you must be good at something (even if its clearly not internet debate) There must be something you can do. grin

Try getting off your lard azz long enough to do some actual hunting, you know, spot and stalk style, then you wouldn't need that monstrosity of a suit to keep you warm. How far you think you could walk in that thing? laugh

I can't spend more than 10 seconds in that thread without busting out with laughter, that suit is one of the goofiest things I've ever seen on the internet, but I'm sure you can top it. You go girl! grin

Steelhead

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Oh, no need to cheer for me Heater Suit man. lol

You can't make this [bleep] up!! grin

[Linked Image]

Thanks for that smile

It led me to this: http://ronkulas.proboards.com/thread/242/diy-warm-suit-hunting

Going through this blog has told me more about DIYguy than I needed to know. He is a friendless young boy, in a man's body. He is his only friend. The only way he can get attention is to be the bully, the class clown, the one everyone loves to hate. He is more to be pitied than laughed at.

God bless his family, I truly believe they need it.

Last edited by Miss Lynn; 06/13/14.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The level of rage increases, excellent.

Most folks here are not so easily manipulated as you akmtnhntr(so thanks for that). Its good to have a rube such as you at the ready that can be made to melt down when you fail at debate. There are other threads containing things I have manufactured that I could PM you to make it easier for you to change the subject the next time I completely disarm you (and we both know that is going to happen with great regularity). Just say the word. Remember, we are in this together. grin

Dance puppet, dance. grin

You may not be able to enjoy tree stand whitetail hunting in the Midwest. Long sits to ambush a deer you have singled out and waiting him out. Or ice fishing or other low movement, cold weather activities. Small parcel size and lots of trees makes spot and stalk impractical and spot and stalk ice fishing never pans out. grin

Last edited by DIYguy; 06/13/14.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (37L1, Anaconda, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 16,630 guests, and 889 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,195
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.