Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
AK You could go to my blog that the chunky gal in sensible shoes just linked. (thanks for that) The next time you are failing (and there will be a next time). grin

Again apolgies to the OP and his Egg thread that these folks sought to hijack.

Last edited by DIYguy; 06/13/14.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like this pic.

[Linked Image]

It really emphasizes the sit down comfy aspect of a sleeping bag suit used for sedentary hunting.

Way to roll Ron!

Oops. I should have said ...

Way to sit Ron!

BTW, nice tea cup.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DIYguy
The level of rage increases, excellent.

Most folks here are not so easily manipulated as you akmtnhntr(so thanks for that). Its good to have a rube such as you at the ready that can be made to melt down when you fail at debate. There are other threads containing things I have manufactured that I could PM you to make it easier for you to change the subject the next time I completely disarm you (and we both know that is going to happen with great regularity). Just say the word. Remember, we are in this together. grin

Dance puppet, dance. grin

You may not be able to enjoy tree stand whitetail hunting in the Midwest. Long sits to ambush a deer you have singled out and waiting him out. Or ice fishing or other low movement, cold weather activities. Small parcel size and lots of trees makes spot and stalk impractical and spot and stalk ice fishing never pans out. grin

I prefer to move while i'm hunting, sitting on my azz waiting on game to come to me doesn't suit me. And wearing camo is imperative when sneaking up on unsuspecting fish hinding under the ice, glad to see you've got that figured out. lol

Hey, i've got an idea, why don't you make a pair of clownshoes to go with the Gumby suit, since you were them so well and all.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Thanks fish head, Sitting in an elevated climbing stand while deer hunting is a Midwestern whitetail hunters bread and butter. The same with sitting on a bucket while jigging for fish on the ice. Sitting while calling yotes or hunting wolves also means no motion for long periods in cold weather.

The wife loves her tea cups. I think that one came from her late Aunt Doris who died a year or two ago. Aunt Doris was like a second Mother to my wife while she was growing up so she tends to display those keepsakes to remember. The table and lamp were included with some other things she bequeathed my wife. I usually don�t offer up input in how she decorates the DIY compound (especially the formal sitting room which does not get its name from this photo shoot) grin

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I prefer to move while i'm hunting, sitting on my azz waiting on game to come to me doesn't suit me.

Ah, another jerk of the string. LOL You would need to understand small parcel Midwestern dairy country whitetail Bowhunting then to appreciate treestand hunting. Let me know if you want some pointers.

And wearing camo is imperative when sneaking up on unsuspecting fish hinding under the ice, glad to see you've got that figured out. lol

The camo is for Bow deer and predator hunting, not the fishing but I cant believe you could not figure that out. Wait! what am I saying? Its obvious you don�t have the capacity to figure that out. There is a white outer shell for snow and an orange for gun deer hunting and just plain old camo while fishing since the fish don�t care. Let me know if you need more of an explaination.

Hey, i've got an idea, why don't you make a pair of clownshoes to go with the Gumby suit, since you were them so well and all.

LOL at �were� but now that you mention it, they would offer room for additional insulation in cold temps. Good thinking. grin

Again apologies to the OP for these folks taking this away from deviled eggs.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sit Ron sit.

Good boy.

You're training is coming along very well. You're now exhibiting the desired behavior to the stimuli I provide in seeking an elicited response.

Pretty soon I'll have you slobbering like Pavlov's dog.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
LOL grin Finally something I can appreciate. Can you pass some of that along to the other dullards here who dont get it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that one came from her late Aunt Doris who died a year or two ago. The table and lamp were included with some other things she bequeathed my wife.

Fascinating,,,, who made the table cloth.

No, wait, don't tell me. I think I already know.

You're awesome. Just ask you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Ron, do you wear that Gumby suit when your sitting over a baited (illegally I might add) site their in Wisconsin?

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The nice thing about Ron's Gumby suit is it's machine washable.

Or ...

Wear it in the shower and it becomes a head to toe douche bag.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hey Ron, do you wear that Gumby suit when your sitting over a baited (illegally I might add) site their in Wisconsin?

No. Cant say that I was. Are you still beating your wife?

(see my sig line) Your quiver is empty. grin

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by fish head

Think Ozone. Its the wave of the future. grin The only way to deodorize.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No. Cant say that I was. Are you still beating your wife?(see my sig line)

Your quiver is empty. grin

Do you have proof of that accusation because I have proof you are a poacher.

Poaching pos

Steelhead

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
LOL at poacher. Never in my entire life have I ever been accused of or cited for or poached anything. I did get a citation back in 2012 for feeding deer out of season if that is the stretch you are hoping to make. (see my sig line) You expose your shortcoming yet again. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll let the Campfire membership make up their own minds, in the meantime, myself and several others already know the truth. That you are a lying pos and a poacher.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it DIYgal.

Guilty

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head

Think Ozone. Its the wave of the future. grin The only way to deodorize.

How do you get the stains out from eating deviled eggs made with Miracle Schit?

They don't call it Miracle Schit for nothing.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
LOL. Feeding deer out of season in 2012 does not a poacher make in WI statute. It a simple citation. Poaching on the other hand means loss of gear and game and even lic but you can invent anything you want. grin

OK, Im off to do the graduation party thing upstate. I look forward to all manner of inventions and proof of my sig line when I get back. Please dont disappoint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, according to your posts in this link (post #10, 24, 27 by Rancid Crabtree, ie, you), anyone caught hunting over a bait pile is a poacher, unless of course you get caught (which you did). lol

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-1538389.html

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
PIYguy

Poach It Yourself.

That takes the legs right out from under that high horse.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DIY is a mammothrept, and as such, will whine, act the fool, and cause trouble forever.

Sam......

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 17,744 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,869
Posts18,537,838
Members74,050
Most Online20,796

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.