Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Spud
Originally Posted by gunner500
Fu-k em, I'll be dead anyway so it wont matter.

Do you have any kids?

No, never started a family of my own, always traveled too much, but did make a 'big deposit' for a Bud of mine that is sterile, he and his lovely Wife have four boys through artificial insemenation.

Trump Won!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sherp
Americans just like to fight, control, and be controlled by their own kind. Not really any different than blacks opposing white on black slavery and white on black violence while supporting black on black slavery and violence. Also why republicans hate gun control passed by democrats, but vote for republicans who voted for the same law and democrats claiming to oppose the bailouts, but voting for the same people who supported them.

There you go again making sense. smile

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"When once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil."
� Thomas Jefferson

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect its country from its government."
�Thomas Paine

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 07/06/14.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

There is the occasional anecdote about a Nazi official or military flunky doing some sleight of hand to prevent a handful of Jews from getting gassed, but never have heard a story of anyone in the US hierarchy doing anything to keep Japanese out of US internment camps from the same time period. No country does a better job of making it's people all of one mind than the US does.

Yea,,,, the Nazi's were far more humane than we were.
Your drivel reminds me of listening to Megan interview Bill Ayers.
I don't get it.
If you and the like of Ayers hate America so much, why don't you simply GTFO.

How did you twist that to my hating America or saying Nazi's were humane? Just pointing out that America's military and police have always done what their president orders without question or fail while the occasional German would jump ship on the program. Why do you hate military and police for upholding the law as ordered?

Nice spin but your childish doublespeak gets more obnoxious every day.
You're like the Stephen Colbert (who is also an asshat) of the fire.

I like history so prove me wrong. Give us a link to a story about a WWII era soldier or police officer who refused to round up US citizens of Japanese ancestry or hid them out somewhere. I am interested, but have never heard of such a thing happening and truly doubt it happened because that would be a sign of weakness.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do you hate your self for being a white American?

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
This thread is amusing on one level and knowing how many paranoid people dream these things up is troubling on another.

Last edited by LostHighway; 07/06/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why do you hate your self for being a white American?

Who said I was white? Who said I hate white Americans? If I am brick red and hate pygmies, what does that have to do with US troops and police following the orders of a sitting president?

Now, since you piped up to disagree with me show me articles on WWII era US police/soldiers who ran this underground railroad for yellow enemy US civilians.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spud
Fu-k em, I'll be dead anyway so it wont matter.

Do you have any kids?

No, never started a family of my own, always traveled too much, but did make a 'big deposit' for a Bud of mine that is sterile, he and his lovely Wife have four boys through artificial insemenation.

bless you gunner. that's a man!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has anybody here heard anything about how many millions (or billions) he has commissioned for a heavily jeweled golden crown?

(Gotta greatly outdo MacArthur's fancy Caesar-wreathed cap, y'know!)

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
he rolls that out and the shiz will hit the fan.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's an SOB and we can't stop him from doing anything. No one can stop him.

He should be arrested and put in jail for breaking the law.

Americans First!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deerstalker
he rolls that out and the shiz will hit the fan.

Not my fave, but anyone who takes that much offense from it will get dealt with severely by the nation's military and police forces. Count on it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sherp the Twerp, Uriah, what ever your alternate ego is today,, perhaps many police and military will side with the law instead of the law breaker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by brilite

so, if no one can stop him now, who the F is going to arrest him and put him in jail? Just asking.......

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No one can stop him.
Well, Congress could, if they could find their missing balls...but so far, after six years of searching, they've come up empty..

About 25-to-life in a fed pen, IYAM..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

so, if no one can stop him now, who the F is going to arrest him and put him in jail? Just asking.......

No one, there is no mechanism for doing so.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yawn

Obama will leave office just like most every other President has.

nothing more, nothing less. as Robert White said, if per chance he does not, it means the balloon has gone up.

they haven't indoctrinated enough people yet, only roughly half

they still need the WWII vets and their offspring to die off or get so old they can pose no resistance before anything of this magnitude can happen.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
yawn

Obama will leave office just like most every other President has.

nothing more, nothing less. as Robert White said, if per chance he does not, it means the balloon has gone up.

they haven't indoctrinated enough people yet, only roughly half

they still need the WWII vets and their offspring to die off or get so old they can pose no resistance before anything of this magnitude can happen.

What is anyone going to do about it? Standing up to the Emperor if he decides to stay would be an act of revolution. The Feds would bring down the hammer of Thor on the revolutionaries.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by derby_dude

What is anyone going to do about it? Standing up to the Emperor if he decides to stay would be an act of revolution. The Feds would bring down the hammer of Thor on the revolutionaries.

The Declaration of Independence was a revolutionary act too. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by derby_dude

The Declaration of Independence was a revolutionary act too. wink

Yes but one, the colonists and British were comparably armed and two, the colonists had friends in very high places. Today's revolutionists is poorly armed compared to today's British and we revolutionaries have no friends in very high places.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1234, 1badf350, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 17,642 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,896
Posts18,538,635
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.