Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I am puzzled a bit with the ranting and raving about all of the concerns regarding the human wave of children who are pushing across our southern border without parents. Why not just deport all of the little guys and gals?

Here comes that shoe....

In fact, desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.
Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.
That law says the children cannot be sent back. They must instead be held humanely by the Department of Health and Human Services until the courts release them to a �suitable family member� in this country.
The child �shall be promptly placed in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child,� the law stipulates. �Placement of child trafficking victims may include placement in an Unaccompanied Refugee Minor program � if a suitable family member is not available to provide care
.�

Damn! Don't you just hate it when you can't blame this president for another issue?

H.R. 7311 (110th): William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

Thanks George!

Begin the hate and threats!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 07/16/14.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008"

Regarding trafficking of children for the sex trades. Now if we are to charge their parents with illegal trafficking, then you are on to something.

NRA Life Member
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Might work.....If you can find the parents! I think that is why many have come to America!! (and life really sucks in Central America!)

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Why should we continue to be surprised when this president misapplies the law?

http://www.thestreet.com/story/1277...irrelevant-to-current-border-crisis.html

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep apples and oranges....but the libtard will never admit it. He would rather just stir the pot....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
(and life really sucks in Central America!)

Sucks to be them....wait a minute I have a great idea. Walt you can take care of all of them! Problem solved!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now don't be bringin' up a whole bunch of facts, you know how he feels about that.

Was it George that put the adds in the south American news papers too?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bush passed it but Obama is using it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bush passed it but Obama is MISusing it.

Fixt it. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N

Well then why not have our congress pass something and change a flawed GWB law? I think Ted Cruz and Speaker Boehner could get behind that don't you? Naaaaa...That would mean that the GOP would have to stand for something and that will not happen in an election year! MOre of the same! You have to love the do nothing congress, both D and R's!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You really should question prior to posting liberal talking points. Liberals tend to lie. Figured that was universal knowledge. Guess not.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N

By the way....Are you suggesting that Obama should break the law that congress passes in 2008?

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ok....I will bite....What did I lie about?? By the way I am a moderate that leans liberal on social issues. Confused yet?

Answer the question

I am puzzled a bit with the ranting and raving about all of the concerns regarding the human wave of children who are pushing across our southern border without parents. Why not just deport all of the little guys and gals?

Here comes that shoe....

Quote:
In fact, desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.
Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.
That law says the children cannot be sent back. They must instead be held humanely by the Department of Health and Human Services until the courts release them to a �suitable family member� in this country.
The child �shall be promptly placed in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child,� the law stipulates. �Placement of child trafficking victims may include placement in an Unaccompanied Refugee Minor program � if a suitable family member is not available to provide care
.�

Damn! Don't you just hate it when you can't blame this president for another issue?

H.R. 7311 (110th): William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not one President has ever not made an error. Some more than others. None have been perfect. Nobody is.

However none of them prior to this one were hell bent on destroying the United States....explain that one to me Walt.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think a better question fpr Wally would be how many
Little brown boy toys he is bringing into his home for his perverted enjoyment, oh and the 6 grand a month

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Walt. frown

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The looter in chief wants 3.7 billion to deal with this crisis

Why not line up a bunch of USAF transports, load the children up by country, and fly them home.

Unload them on the airport tarmac and fly the planes home.
Seems to me that would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

Oh yeah, and deduct the cost of the flights from the countries foreign aid.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by eh76
Not one President has ever not made an error. Some more than others. None have been perfect. Nobody is.

However none of them prior to this one were hell bent on destroying the United States....explain that one to me Walt.

Other than Dick Cheney, Oh...I forgot...He was the puppet master.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by TBREW401
The looter in chief wants 3.7 billion to deal with this crisis

Why not line up a bunch of USAF transports, load the children up by country, and fly them home.

Unload them on the airport tarmac and fly the planes home.
Seems to me that would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

Oh yeah, and deduct the cost of the flights from the countries foreign aid.

Because.....HR-7311

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are not "Trafficking Victims".

They are fuggin' illegal aliens.

Trafficking victims have no choice about who takes them where. Illegal aliens come of their own free will...

If you are planning on having an intelligent conversation about current events, leave the liberal spin on things alone and engage the situation as it really is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.