-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
To the question posed, I would have answered, "I have more reason to be concerned about your camera and mic than my children have of guns."

Your reply was excellent, however.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd have asked back why don't they ask all the parents living in Chicago if they are concerned about their children.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
devnull Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Steelhead, you have a good point. If I had been quicker on my toes, I would have asked him of his opinion. One thing for sure, these people (the locals) out here are my kind of people. I really like Rifle, CO.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by devnull
Steelhead, you have a good point. If I had been quicker on my toes, I would have asked him of his opinion. One thing for sure, these people (the locals) out here are my kind of people. I really like Rifle, CO.

All of Colorado used to be that way before the liberal invasion. frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
devnull Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Well, it looks like they finally aired it last night (7/21) on Nightline. Were are at approximately the 4 min mark of the airing. However, they twisted my words somewhat and aired only what they wanted to assist their agenda. They left out the part that I mentioned where I said:

1) Hollywood had taken an active role in villainizing firearms
2) I had no concerns with taking my children into an armed establishment
3) My kids were taught firearm safety from a young age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1VldFpRG8

There's a lot of liberal slant on the comments on YouTube...It looks to be moderated as well.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for following up on this I was curious how they'd spin it. Sounds like just as expected. Will have to watch later-.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
cool! 330 mark is where ya at! ....looks like they steer the story....truth be dammed !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Nice work. I am a firm believer in getting whatever little bit of the positive message out whenever and wherever we can. While a "GFY" might have been appropriate for that leftist New York douche, his audience got to see a normal looking guy w/ his fam speak the truth.

Good job!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here is a rant I made on another thread regarding the same video. I watched the show on ABC-TV last night. My rant concerns the cop at 4:35 on the You Tube video.

And of course, ABC interviews a 30 years cop from Lakewood, Colo., who strongly objects to people carrying guns and the women waitresses and owner, specifically. Says, they'll just make the problem worse if someone comes in to rob or shoot up the place. They should let the police handle it.

The cop's example of why no one should be allowed to carry a gun and protect him/herself was because he had a nephew who was in the Aurora theatre (Gun Free Zone!) when the murderous terrorist came in there, totally unopposed, and shot and killed so many people including his nephew.

I screamed at the teeeveee set, "Where were you you [bleep] hypocrite?! Where were you when the shooter started shooting?! Why weren't you there to 'Protect and serve?!' and stop the murderer? Home watching the big busted girls on Two and A Half Men maybe?"

When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Well, it looks like they finally aired it last night (7/21) on Nightline. Were are at approximately the 4 min mark of the airing. However, they twisted my words somewhat and aired only what they wanted to assist their agenda. They left out the part that I mentioned where I said:

1) Hollywood had taken an active role in villainizing firearms
2) I had no concerns with taking my children into an armed establishment
3) My kids were taught firearm safety from a young age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1VldFpRG8

There's a lot of liberal slant on the comments on YouTube...It looks to be moderated as well.
Your short clip was excellent. Well done.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Notice the two examples serving as the "reasons" for concern over armed staff at a restaurant: 1) the theater shooting where the theater was a gun free zone, and 2) the school shooting where staff and faculty were prohibited from being armed. Somehow that obvious message doesn't sink into the liberal brain.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Nice work. I am a firm believer in getting whatever little bit of the positive message out whenever and wherever we can. While a "GFY" might have been appropriate for that leftist New York douche, his audience got to see a normal looking guy w/ his fam speak the truth.

Good job!

Yes, well done.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some fine looking waitresses in that restaurant, glad to see they support the 2nd A and kudos on the interview devnull.

Those azzhats leaving negative and hatefilled remarks should all move to Europe, bunch of puzzies.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
that is one of my favorite places in the world, between rifle and meeker, and meeker for that matter. I have stayed in that old meeker hotel, with the pot belly stove and all the animal heads on the walls. My brothers in law have hunted elk between meeker and bueford for about 30 years, and i have been fortunate to join them.
Leaving meeker one night in a blizzard on the road up the white river, I couldn't see boo, and hit a deer. I call it my 3000 dollar deer. I did like i was told and went back into meeker to get the highway patrol and went back to show HER where i had moved it off the road. She gave me a wildlife road kill certificate, turned her flashers on and high beams on with the patrol car, put on some rubber gloves, and helped me gut the deer in the road. Cute blonde who had her own rifles. Don't know about a boat tho. She had a significant other, but told her if she wanted to fire him, I could have her placed in minutes in arizona with the one of her choice. I still remember that. And that should answer questions about guns in that area.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no use for media types. A GFY would have been my response. They are going to litter the coming battlefield.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Some fine looking waitresses in that restaurant, glad to see they support the 2nd A and kudos on the interview devnull.

Those azzhats leaving negative and hatefilled remarks should all move to Europe, bunch of puzzies.

+1

We'll be stopping at the Shooters Grill for a meal in a few months while out there on an elk hunt. Just have to check out the hot chicks with guns strapped to their sides... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think I ate there about ten years ago, wasn't paying much attention. But Rifle IS turning kind of pinko, spillover from the richness in Vile.
Strangely and Bleaker are still real western Colorado, tho.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Place I ate was a block further down...but nice job sounding smart, Dev. And that sergeant has nothing to worry about, by the time he shows up behind the Swatmobile, the issue will have been settled, right?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Job we'll done, even with the liberal slant they imposed!

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.