Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He did ok for having his head half bashed in. I say the cop is innocent till proven guilty f**k the MSM distorters and all the white haters.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
He did ok for having his head half bashed in. I say the cop is innocent till proven guilty f**k the MSM distorters and all the white haters.

What sux is his uphill battle he obviously has in front of him

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Six Shots ??? If the Police were only supposed to shoot once then they would be issued single shot pistols. If justified to shoot once you are justified to dump the magazine and do a combat reload if necessary. It is called eliminating the threat. If you have never had a 6`4 300 lb 'gentle giant' charge with intent on kicking your ass and taking your weapon then I would imagine it would be hard to understand.
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Just cracked $50,000!
A hundred thousand is a sure bet, I think.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just want to say that it takes a special brand of pussy to talk [bleep] about the number of rounds fired to stop a 300 pound dude that already broke your face.

I did worse in my first gunfight, and I had both eyes working. If only I was as bad-ass as all you internet heros.........

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Props to officer Wilson for not dumping all 13 rounds in that crazed ape. wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I didn't state 6 shots was excessive

Sad how several ran to that conclusion........

Jeez, the chickenchidt attendant to your swapping ends now is wafting through this site,....a miasmic, disgusting stench.

HTF did you INTEND for that original horsechit to be taken ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
None of us know what really happened when he shot the other man. I tend to believe that it was s justifiable shooting but none of can be sure of that can we? How would you feel if evidence came out that he did indeed shoot the guy just because he was black (I don't believe that I'm just saying) and you now gave money to a murder's defense fund? Let's do what we are all asking the protestors to do and sit back and wait for the facts before making any judgments.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The "great statesman" democratic governor of Mo. had a real poor moment, tonght. His less than justified speech was so slanted toward the side of the prosecution it was laughable. What a totally moronic thing to say at anytime prior to "Justice" being served. This governor is a total POS.-Mike

A PHD Won't help you if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yeah - the lib gov said "we must vigorously prosecute" Prejudge much? If it was justifiable, there's no reason to prosecute.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't send money to feed Africa, or to help pets, or so Jews in Israel can celebrate Passover, or any other rip off BS, what a crock, but I reckon it's your money, so it's ok with me what you do with it, and if it you makes you feel better, do it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Ted,

You seem to . You're dangerously naive.

You might want to re-read.......your choice

Yes he will need help......this is the sad part

I reread the first three of your posts Ted. What I initially posted is accurate. If you're already questioning the # of rounds fired by the survivor then you know little to nothing of the case law that governs the use of deadly force. You also said you would not send any money to help the officer unless it was proven he was not a murderer. DUH. That's where you really sunk to an intellectual low. He can't prove his innocence, which by the way, he shouldn't have to - innocent until proven guilty, remember - until he can pay a team of attorneys to get to work on his case. This really will be a contest of who can put on the biggest dog-n-pony show in court, not a test of the facts or the truth. The facts and the truth get mauled beyond recognition when you interject possible white on black civil rights violations. So, I've read a lot of your comments twice some just once. I didn't need a reread. How about you rewrite?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I kicked in $20. Do as your heart guides...

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson

$54,000 so far!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I gave some funds.
Total was over 54K

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I posted the link on my Facebook page.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ted,

You seem to . You're dangerously naive.

You might want to re-read.......your choice

Yes he will need help......this is the sad part

I reread the first three of your posts Ted. What I initially posted is accurate. If you're already questioning the # of rounds fired by the survivor then you know little to nothing of the case law that governs the use of deadly force. You also said you would not send any money to help the officer unless it was proven he was not a murderer. DUH. That's where you really sunk to an intellectual low. He can't prove his innocence, which by the way, he shouldn't have to - innocent until proven guilty, remember - until he can pay a team of attorneys to get to work on his case. This really will be a contest of who can put on the biggest dog-n-pony show in court, not a test of the facts or the truth. The facts and the truth get mauled beyond recognition when you interject possible white on black civil rights violations. So, I've read a lot of your comments twice some just once. I didn't need a reread. How about you rewrite?

Just 3? Then you failed the test....same as the rest

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I just wonder if you'll be targeted for donating?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The evidence prevailed in the OJ case?

Kevin has lost his friggen mind.

I guess he never hunted enough to have ever tried to put on his leather gloves which had been soaked and then left to dry (and shrink). Maybe he thinks the Martians did it.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/20/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Anybody that doesn't think that squib (AND A BUNCH OF HIS BUDS) needed shooting is an idiot and an embarrassment to logic and common sense.
fixed it wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

310 members (160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 26 invisible), 1,899 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,837
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.