Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
So the McManager sanctioned these events, that brought the crowds, that murdered the kids, and McDonalds was found liable in court.

Seriously, what professional law enforcement organization couldn't have connected these dots beforehand? Are they retarded?

Why shouldn't the police have been proactive? How hard is it to notify McDonalds Corporate by letter or email, maybe City Attorney and police chief together, to let them know of their liability and public safety issues? Remember, there's a history of 200 prior calls to this location. What the hell did the police do besides.... mop up?

I don't want their jobs, but they have it, so do it!

I'm curious about something. Do you actually work for a living or are you a bean counter?
Have a desk and your name on the office door?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
GB4

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Sending a correspondence informing McCorporate of a potential liability

McCorporate was already aware...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dear R. McDonald,

About every three weeks we have to respond to your eatablishment because a whole bunch of black people are causing trouble. We're pretty sure it's the fault of your black manager. So if you could deal with this issue we'd sure appreciate it.

Sincerely,
College Station

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if Birdwatcher goes to that McDonald's?

Used to I expect, I lived in the same county (gasp!)for some years, went to that school even.

When I was growing up the folks kicking other folks to death were all White people.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh well, in that case.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its time to fight back folks!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'll never eat at a black McDonalds. I simply don't trust nigroes around my food.

For me, it's the old ladies making the tuna casserole for the church brunch...

They didnt get old by eatin pizen.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There's been a war going on between the jiggaboos and the cops for quite some time.

The jiggaboos are primitive, violent,..and by European IQ standards, the vast majority of them are mentally retarded,...and the cops who have to deal with them are hinky as hell as a result.

Basically,...a white man has two choices regarding the situation.

A: Stay out of the way and let the cops do what they can to control the retarded jiggaboos,..or,..

B: Jump up in the middle of the situation and condemn the cops for the attitude that they've developed from generations of having to deal with the jiggaboos.

There's some mean ass cops out there,....no doubt about it.

But the way I see it,...as a white man,..is,...stay the fug outta their way.

They ain't there to fug with you. They're there to control the jiggaboos.

If you jump in the middle of 'em and start actin' like a damn fool,...they're gonna treat you like you're a jiggaboo. That's how they've learned to respond.

Just live your life,...be as calm as possible,...stay out of the way,..and let the cops take care of the jiggaboos.

It's never gonna be a perfect world,...forget about that.

This country is inundated with jiggaboos who are hostile to white people.

It's a cops job to deal with them.

Stay the fug outta the way.

Read what Fred says. It makes a lot of sense.

This is America. Its got it's own situation.

Read up!

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Ferguson.shtml

That is one of the most astute observations of modern policing that I have ever read.

Amen.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh well, in that case.

Just stating truth is all, steel toes were in vogue among urban youth from welfare families, for the express purpose of getting together with your buddies and kicking the crap out of helpless victims. But I digress....

Steelie is still bent out of shape because some time back I asked him if he felt like a pu$$y after he posted he looked all over for an all-White county to settle down in. This is why he throws my name out on these threads.

A fair question, I woulda felt that way.

Anyways, is the Obama administration a travesty? Yep.
Is the MSM ignoring Black on White racial assaults borderline criminal? Yep.

...and the correct response to that cowardly and despicable assault... BANG! BANG! BANGBANGBANG!... of course....

I am wondering tho, the article states it was a "mostly Black" crowd. Who else was there??

...and did all 400 shirtless Black guys on the scene assault these two White guys? If so, how were the victims three companions able to get him away?

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep, and plantation owners killed $3,000 slaves every day to get their jollies. smile

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Yep, and plantation owners killed $3,000 slaves every day to get their jollies

??

Doesn't sound like something I'd say.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ok, good. Seems though that no one today has the guts to say Black men sexually assault a white woman on average of about every 32 minutes. That's over 15,000 times a year for about 3% of the population at large of rapeable (ha, another word i invented) aged black men. At the same time here are typically less than one white guy reported as having sexually assaulted a black woman per year.

I will say you took to you school induced indoctrination well, as have others and which has resulted in the farce we have in the WH at this time.

Just remember that when I was a kid we didnt play cowboys and knickers.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/26/14.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Why shouldn't the police have been proactive??? They may have had no legal option to do otherwise...

Are you suggesting it would have been illegal for the City Attorney and/or police chief to have notified McCorporate of a potential liability and safety issue on their property?

I never even came close to suggesting such...Why should the city attorney feel the need to contact Micky D's & any issues of liability? More govt. intrusion? Did you change your sig line yet?

Oh well, so much for protect and serve. Just seemed like a logical thing for the powers that be to try and be pro-active. Like I said, I'm naive.

Sending a correspondence informing McCorporate of a potential liability is a language McD's would understand, and would likely have given them pause, if not completely ended this "event center" altogether. By foisting the burden back on them, they know they'll be more liable than ever for having known and done nothing to mitigate. Again, just my naivety.

Just let the apes run loose till somebody dies, then

The police and the welfare subsidized thugs were both being proactive and they both do protect and serve their own class, the Government Class. The police document but do not disrupt the chronic violence of the welfare subsidized thugs. The thugs punctuate their chronic low level violence with this atrocity to shock and frighten private citizens. The police spokespersons tell the frightened private citizens of the documented history of crimes and the atrocity and that there will be more unless they pay for more and better paid police and concede to more infringements on personal liberty. The 'Community' spokespersons tell the frightened private citizens of the documented history of crimes and the atrocity and that there will be more unless they pay for more and better paid social programs and concede to more infringements on personal liberty.

The police and the thugs and their entire Government Class grows, profits, and gets more powerful.

Private citizens pay in blood, treasure, and liberty.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Seek professional mental help...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by add
I'll never eat at a black McDonalds. I simply don't trust nigroes around my food.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Dear R. McDonald,

About every three weeks we have to respond to your establishment because a whole bunch of black people are causing trouble. We're pretty sure it's the fault of your black manager. So if you could deal with this issue we'd sure appreciate it. Oh by the way your food is bad too.

Sincerely,
College Station

Fixed it...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Q. I HAVE HEARD THAT MAYONNAISE CAUSES FOOD POISONING. IS THIS TRUE?
A. No. Commercial mayonnaise and mayonnaise-type dressings are carefully prepared under strict quality controls. These commercial products contain pasteurized eggs that are free of Salmonella and other dangerous bacteria. Additional ingredients such as vinegar and lemon juice create a high-acid environment that slows, even stops, bacterial growth. Salt is also an important ingredient in commercial mayonnaise that contributes to the unfavorable environment for bacteria.
Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF I LEAVE MAYONNAISE UNREFRIGERATED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME?
A. From a food safety standpoint, commercial mayonnaise and mayonnaise-type dressings are perfectly stable when stored at room temperature after opening. Quality, not safety, is the only reason the labels on these products suggest that they be refrigerated after opening. Refrigeration ensures that the commercial mayonnaise keeps its fresh flavor for a longer period of time.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 4ager
Who in the Hell drives their date(s) into a parking lot full of 400 irate blacks in the first damned place?

Any further questions as to why it is ALWAYS better to carry and be judged by twelve than carried by six?

That said, just damn...

Oh, and I am so not surprised that we will never hear a single word of this via the MSM.

Never heard a word about the heinous murder of these two young men in any of my news outlets here in the Midwest until I read this thread.
Today and for a week running the 2nd place finish of some local jigaboo team from Chitcongo is all the �news?..... yawn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
So the McManager sanctioned these events, that brought the crowds, that murdered the kids, and McDonalds was found liable in court.

Seriously, what professional law enforcement organization couldn't have connected these dots beforehand? Are they retarded?

Why shouldn't the police have been proactive? How hard is it to notify McDonalds Corporate by letter or email, maybe City Attorney and police chief together, to let them know of their liability and public safety issues? Remember, there's a history of 200 prior calls to this location. What the hell did the police do besides.... mop up?

I don't want their jobs, but they have it, so do it!

I'm curious about something. Do you actually work for a living or are you a bean counter?
Have a desk and your name on the office door?

Character assassination is the campfire creed. Nothing surprising here.

To answer your question, I have no idea what work is, I've never worked a day in my life. I weigh 450 lbs, live on SSI because I'm too fat to work, have 7 children I don't support by three different women, and drink cheap scotch.

Did I forget anything?

Edited to add, Oh yeah, I'm a CHRISTIAN. There, that should do it. Especially for Steelhead!

Last edited by Fireball2; 08/26/14.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for being "candid" Fireball. Very interested in how Bart replies.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,912
Posts18,479,552
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.