Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Steelhead
How many letters have you written to corporations concerning potential liability issures?

r
365/24/7 McNiqqa not for me. Commercials loaded with McNiqqas. Besides I can't stand clowns, redheaded or braided

GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
Thanks for being "candid" Fireball. Very interested in how Bart replies.

It doesn't matter how anyone replies. Logic is lost on these clowns.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Its time to fight back folks!

No, I think we need to enable all the bad behaviour we can by ignoring the threat, 201 times. When someone gets killed we'll just stonewall simple logic and pontificate until bedtime.

LOL
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
So the McManager sanctioned these events, that brought the crowds, that murdered the kids, and McDonalds was found liable in court.

Seriously, what professional law enforcement organization couldn't have connected these dots beforehand? Are they retarded?

Why shouldn't the police have been proactive? How hard is it to notify McDonalds Corporate by letter or email, maybe City Attorney and police chief together, to let them know of their liability and public safety issues? Remember, there's a history of 200 prior calls to this location. What the hell did the police do besides.... mop up?

I don't want their jobs, but they have it, so do it!

I'm curious about something. Do you actually work for a living or are you a bean counter?
Have a desk and your name on the office door?

Character assassination is the campfire creed. Nothing surprising here.

To answer your question, I have no idea what work is, I've never worked a day in my life. I weigh 450 lbs, live on SSI because I'm too fat to work, have 7 children I don't support by three different women, and drink cheap scotch.

Did I forget anything?

Edited to add, Oh yeah, I'm a CHRISTIAN. There, that should do it. Especially for Steelhead!

[Linked Image]

Personal attacks are but ungracious concessions to your argument.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Well, I say sue the hell out of mcdonalds and maybe next time they will not let an ignorant manager turn the local franchise into a gang bangin white guy killing getto.. What a great verdict!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

To answer your question, I have no idea what work is, I've never worked a day in my life. I weigh 450 lbs, live on SSI because I'm too fat to work, have 7 children I don't support by three different women, and drink cheap scotch.

Did I forget anything?

Yeah... You forgot to answer my question.
Deflection points to guilt, pure and simple.
And one has to have some character,before it can be "assassinated",to quote you.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2007. I parked at St Mary's, near that McDs nearly every day and grabbed many meals there walking to and from class at the Richardson Petroleum Engineerig building. I've remained active in A&M affairs and have been spending nearly every weekend in the fall down there since I graduated.

This is the first I've heard of this.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Did I forget anything?

Yeah... You forgot to answer my question.
Deflection points to guilt, pure and simple.
And one has to have some character,before it can be "assassinated",to quote you.

You don't know the first thing about my character. And I owe you nothing.

But to satisfy your thinly veiled animosity, no, I don't have my name on a door or work in an office, but yes, as a business owner, part of my job is bean counting. I am a contractor, like you care or it matters.
I likely work harder on any given day in any weather than the average guy "works" in an entire month. Like I said, I owe you nothing.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I will say you took to you school induced indoctrination well

Where exactly do you suppose I went to school? grin

Anyhoo.... wherever it was it must have been good because, like I said...

1) The proper role of a free press is to objectively report all the facts as well as can be determined.
2) The Rule of Law oughtta be colorblind,
and
3) Its a pity the victims in this case weren't armed.

...and you forgot the part about Black Americans assault Whites at about 25 times as often as Whites assault Blacks.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Its time to fight back folks!

No, I think we need to enable all the bad behaviour we can by ignoring the threat

It's working...

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I listen to an Austin talk radio show every morning. They were talking about this a couple weeks ago. Their conversation centered on whether listeners thought McDs bore responsibility.

Never did I hear the. Talk about the crowd being that big. Never did they mention it was a crowd of black kids that were allowed to be there by the mgr.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I owe you nothing.

You are right.
But you do owe the Campfire something. If I'm wrong,how can any member take you seriously? How can anyone believe anything that you say if you don't have any credibility?
Be anonymous,I don't care. But don't bitch when someone calls Bravo Sierra on your posts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

This is the first I've heard of this.

2%er, Master of Science, Class of eighty something... wink

Perhaps the fact that a fatal car wreck followed obscured the incident further, but it does seem odd it didn't get out until now.

This incident seems so out of character for the immediate vicinity of Aggieland, maybe it actually happened down in Bryan.

Birdwatcher

Edited in to add....

Nope, 801 University Drive, right across from campus.

http://kagstv.com/News/KAGSNews/ID/4284/Trial-Begins-Against-McDonalds-Over-Student-Deaths

Frequent disturbances and shots fired, THERE? Damn, times have sure changed...

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sollybug
Well, I say sue the hell out of mcdonalds and maybe next time they will not let an ignorant manager turn the local franchise into a gang bangin white guy killing getto.. What a great verdict!

From what I understand, they did sue McD's & did win, however McD's appealing & is still sponsoring these events.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I owe you nothing.

You are right.
But you do owe the Campfire something. If I'm wrong,how can any member take you seriously? How can anyone believe anything that you say if you don't have any credibility?
Be anonymous,I don't care. But don't bitch when someone calls Bravo Sierra on your posts.

Listen BrotherB, nothing but feathers rankled so no harm no foul. My overall point is that you don't know me, therefore don't have the scoop on my character. Since you're not my personal friend, you don't get the friend treatment when you call me out.
Folks that know me, know me, and they're the ones that matter to me. I treat them right that wants to treat right them that does.
If not, then not.

Last edited by Fireball2; 08/26/14.

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
[quote]

This incident seems so out of character for the immediate vicinity of Aggieland, maybe it actually happened down in Bryan.

Birdwatcher

The next time one of these events happen, go find out first hand...take pics. I didn't follow all your bike thread but am curious if you detoured around any specific areas.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
I have in laws that live there and I hadn't heard about this until now, 2.5 years later.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your last post changes what?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If you made an effort to know a little anything about anyone before calling them out, you might be on the brighter side of enlightenment.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you made an effort to know a little anything about anyone before calling them out, you might be on the brighter side of enlightenment.

Really? How many Campfire members have you met in person?

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 72 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,898
Posts18,479,278
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.