Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rovering

Rather than criminals, cops are much too often the greater danger to citizens.

He was doing an armed robbery you fuggin dumass...any deaths resulting from the commission of a felony are on him. It doesn't make two schitts difference what kind of fuggin gun it was...hell, people have broken out of prison using bars of soap carved out to look like a pistol...trying to insinuate that this was somehow the cops fault just elevates you to a new level of stupid.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

He was doing an armed robbery you fuggin dumass...any deaths resulting from the commission of a felony are on him. It doesn't make two schitts difference what kind of fuggin gun it was...hell, people have broken out of prison using bars of soap carved out to look like a pistol...trying to insinuate that this was somehow the cops fault just elevates you to a new level of stupid.

I bet he somehow disarmed the officer and shot the COPS guy just before the officer got his weapon back and killed the perp. I would also assume the officer was somehow knocked out before the perp got the gun since only civilians will have their guns taken from them by criminals and used for nefarious purposes.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He was probably black and had his hands in the air.

In all seriousness, it is tragic but I can understand it happening, just like every once in awhile a reporter gets injured, killed, or kidnapped while reporting from a war zone.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Very sad to hear. I don't like the show and think the "Bad Boys" mentality has been a detriment against society. It's terrible what officers must face in big cities and Joe public is often treated with the same force even when not necessary. When lawlessness and a lack of real justice are combined, everyone suffers.

Suspect should never have been out of jail. We are at the point that to clean society we would have to have Hitlers gas chambers running around the clock.

Why do you cast a negative light on police using force against everyone they want, but then indicate you want Zyklon in use against many people who have had their convictions overturned? I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I think you misunderstand me. What I am saying is that the general public suffers from the mentality that cops must employ because of the increased violence in large cities.

I am also for the death penalty for career criminals. I'm talking the guys who have made it their life ambition and have been in and out multiple times. Where does it need to end? Do you just keep turning them loose after a dozen times simply because our prisons are full to capacity? Should we continue to house , supervise and care for criminals with no chance of ever seeing the outside?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Very sad to hear. I don't like the show and think the "Bad Boys" mentality has been a detriment against society. It's terrible what officers must face in big cities and Joe public is often treated with the same force even when not necessary. When lawlessness and a lack of real justice are combined, everyone suffers.

Suspect should never have been out of jail. We are at the point that to clean society we would have to have Hitlers gas chambers running around the clock.

Why do you cast a negative light on police using force against everyone they want, but then indicate you want Zyklon in use against many people who have had their convictions overturned? I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I think you misunderstand me. What I am saying is that the general public suffers from the mentality that cops must employ because of the increased violence in large cities.

I am also for the death penalty for career criminals. I'm talking the guys who have made it their life ambition and have been in and out multiple times. Where does it need to end? Do you just keep turning them loose after a dozen times simply because our prisons are full to capacity? Should we continue to house , supervise and care for criminals with no chance of ever seeing the outside?

Ignore is your friend with this waste of skin RH

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How did we all know from reading just the headline that it would turn out that the Buffoons in Blue and not the suspect shot the TV crew member.

Adding insult to the injury of his (TV crew member) loved ones the suspect was unarmed with only a toy gun.

Criminals, you can avoid or effectively and legally defend yourself against. Cops, you are completely subject to their nonexistent competence and mercy.

You're an idiot if you truly believe what you type.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I bet he somehow disarmed the officer and shot the COPS guy just before the officer got his weapon back and killed the perp. I would also assume the officer was somehow knocked out before the perp got the gun since only civilians will have their guns taken from them by criminals and used for nefarious purposes.

Wow...just fuggin wow.
Dude...you're fuggin out there...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Ignore is your friend with this waste of skin RH

The only person I ever put on ignore was Maser...two more have just made that list.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

WWII combat vets saw more bloodshed than any modern officer will, but didn't use violence on others at the drop of the hat for the rest of their days for no reason. Police are special in that way. A good example is the retired Florida officer who had to kill the movie theater texter back in the winter. Both were texting at the time, but when the retired LE said stop, the guy should have stopped instead of hitting him with popcorn forcing the officer to kill him in self defense.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Wow...just fuggin wow.
Dude...you're fuggin out there...

Just following the lead of police. Why don't you?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sigh. Two more blithering idiots off to the "ignore" function. frown

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
sherp achieved ignore on his 3rd post. If nobody quotes him he don't exist.

Last edited by poboy; 08/27/14.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Just as a side note....

Cops did what all the anti-gunners are saying that concealed carry licensees will do. Shooting wildly without ensuring what's behind the target and thus killing bystanders.

I'm not blasting the cops, bad things happen when stupid people start gunfights and NOBODY is going to be 100% sure of where each bullet goes when shooting at a moving target. I'm just saying that while this is a tragedy, and while the cops' actions will be justified, a concealed carry licensee who did the same thing could possibly end up with jail time and the incident being used for anti-gun propaganda. The 2A folks need to be willing to stand up and frankly discuss the fact that sometimes bad things happen whether it's law enforcement or trained civilians.

I know of no cases of civilians shooting bystanders while defending themselves and others from criminals, while this is anything but an isolated incident of cops so doing.

NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire
Published August 25, 2012

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire/

Cops shoot bystanders, charge unarmed man with shootings
2:52 PM 12/05/2013

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/05/c...narmed-man-with-shootings/#ixzz3BdZYWq6t

What Happens After the Police Shoot Innocent Bystanders? Nov 19 2013

On Wednesday, a judge ordered the city of Torrance, California, to release the name of the police officer who shot at surfer David Perdue

Perdue�s attorney also alleges that he was dragged from his vehicle afterwards. Dorner, by the way, was black and Perdue is white.

Perdue wasn�t the only victim of the police and their sudden inability to see color during this manhunt. A pair of newspaper carriers�47-year-old Margie Carranza and her 71-year-old mother, Emma Hernandez�were fired on by LAPD officers

http://www.vice.com/read/what-happens-when-the-police-shoot-bystanders

23 hours ago ... Florida police fatally shoot innocent bystander during bar altercation

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/26/man-charged-with-murder-after-cops-shoot-bystander

How many more examples of the buffoons in blue shooting innocent need I list. Plenty more are available according to a simple search: 'About 144,423 results (0.19 seconds)'

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

WWII combat vets saw more bloodshed than any modern officer will, but didn't use violence on others at the drop of the hat for the rest of their days for no reason. Police are special in that way. A good example is the retired Florida officer who had to kill the movie theater texter back in the winter. Both were texting at the time, but when the retired LE said stop, the guy should have stopped instead of hitting him with popcorn forcing the officer to kill him in self defense.

I'm against police brutality as much as anyone but it is simply foolish to paint with such a broad brush. There is plenty of blame to go around everywhere.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jnyork
Sigh. Two more blithering idiots off to the "ignore" function. frown

As a side note, they are exactly the type of people that make the show such a success...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
How did we all know from reading just the headline that it would turn out that the Buffoons in Blue and not the suspect shot the TV crew member.

Adding insult to the injury of his (TV crew member) loved ones the suspect was unarmed with only a toy gun.

Criminals, you can avoid or effectively and legally defend yourself against. Cops, you are completely subject to their nonexistent competence and mercy.

[Linked Image]

Lady Thatcher could have added factual and logical and still been 100 percent right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

[Linked Image]

Lady Thatcher could have added factual and logical and still been 100 percent right.

Be sure to watch this COPS presentation when aired it just may open your eyes to your rediculous ranting..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,889
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.