Campfire Oracle
E
Winchester M 70 Classic .30-06 also with a 6x Swarovski.[Linked Image]

Just in case,I'm the one holding the rifle. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Awesome!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only to fuel Imaginations,so the "hard chargers" can concoct more Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Ruger M 77 (tang safety) re-barreled to .240 Wby with a Leupold 3-9x. Killed this coyote at 225 yds using a 95 gr Rem Accutip.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Re-awesome!.................

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Damn glad you clarified that. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
***You are ignoring this user***

Ahhhh.... Peace and quite from the resident special needs little stick.

Hint......

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...NOT the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore!

You Whining Clueless Kchunts are REAL "hard chargers".

Laughing!............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
***You are ignoring this user***

What???? I can't hear you and your broken record antics. It would actually be funny if your moronic ars could come up with anything new to say. But, I've read enough of your posts to know that isn't gonna happen. Stay safe little stick.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhhhhhh...the Double "Dreaded" Re-Imaginary Pretend Ignore! Phuqqing AWESOME!!

Like you are "magically" going to be compelled to pry your kchunt from the couch and ACTUALLY do something?!?

Like THAT is going to happen!

Hint.

Laughing!............

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,which admittedly ain't very phuqqing "fair".

The Do Nothing Gang will make an appearance,tote some rubber dicks around and nary a soul will be phuqqing stupid enough to muse any rifle particulars. The Whine will be high-pitched,the Excuses formulated freshly and there will be a barrage of me and my wares plagiarized...while the "maligned" refrain their actual pixels.

You phuqqing rights it's a GREAT Show.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

there ya have it folks... genuine Alaskan BackWoods Trailer Park Tweaker Gibberish!.....

No one understands it and wouldn't give a schitt if they did...

but there it is in all its authentic glory....

spoken by a Genuine Alaskan BackWoods Trailer Park Tweaker....

doesn't get any more "REALITY TV" than that...

Schmuck, when ya die, the Smithsonian wants to stuff ya and display ya as part of Disappearing Americana....

and I am sure Craig AK is going to erect a 3 ft ( Life Sized) Statue of ya, complete with a water fountain, so the local pigeons have a friendly place to take a dump...

( we have a side bet going here... I said you are the Elf that does the Travelocity Commercials... I have 50 cents riding on ya.. don't let me down! and sure,I'll cut ya in for half..)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You needn't reiterate the obvious.

Great pics.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kilt a elk with a less than $58 out the door CVA black powder rifle. Purchased at that high dollar sportin goods outfit called Wal Mart.
Already had the possibles, cut and wrapped it myself, but I did buy a new pound of powder. That plus tags and license was the extent of costs to put a elk in the freezer

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Killed more than a few with cedar shafts.

We all went through The Robin Hood stage and blocked the sun with the volume of arrows flunged.................(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I spit out my coffee.....

I can see the youtube video now

Boxer in his spandex parading around through the woods with his Merry-Men Going through this "phase"

Piss.....now I know what he means when he makes a reference to his "pard" partner

I didn't know he was stuck inside his closet all these years.....GD!!!

laughin.....laughin hard!! +P

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Good for them. I�ve been wearing glasses since 3rd or 4th grade. For decades I shot without scopes � didn�t get my first one until I was in my 30�s. I could � and still can � hit clay pigeons at 100 yards with iron sights. Not every time but often enough to keep me interested and often several in a row.

I�ve hunted big game with and without scopes and much prefer to use glass as it aids in more precise placement, especially at longer ranges. All of my bolt guns have scopes, even those with irons. The ARs and levers are a mixed bag of scoped and unscoped.

Congrats to anyone that choses irons and uses them successfully. Ditto to those that chose scopes.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Damn glad you clarified that. laugh
wink grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got a Savage 111 .300 Win mag wearing a black laminate with a Nikon Monarch on top that I can't wait to get out hunting this year. Seems too expensive to be cheap but I guess it still makes the grade. Thing is crazy accurate.

As an aside, I see you all have Stick on the "ropes". Laffin'. Funny how so many get so worked up over everything he posts when they have him on "ignore". Re-laffin'.

Last edited by moosemike; 09/04/14.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I'm not a particular fan of black rifles as they are sometimes called, AR's that is.

Well here's a black rifle that did appeal to me. Was able to sneak up on it for a fair price.

[Linked Image]

Its a Browning X-Bolt Carbon Fiber "long range' hunter. Chambered for 270 WSM. Course I don't shoot long range, but it ought to do to 300 yds.

I'd sold two other 270 WSM's and a pistol.

I was able to purchase this with the profit, and have enough dough left over to pay for a set of WAMs.

Is that in-expensive enough??

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 77 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,593
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.