-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funnier than phuqq,that your "Trump Card" is to try to angle a connection to me. Laughing!

The FF's seriously waned after inception and pre-6x...not that someone who "does" as "much" as you,could know something so obvious.

Hell,you can't even keep your gaping pie-hole closed for Dink & Titty pics.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Royce
Larry
I see that you are right back at trolling again by mocking and insulting good people that have rich full lives that include something more than pounding thousands of dollars of bullets into the dirt in a feeble attempt to win some admiration from people that (unfortunately for you) have better things to do with their time and money.
Your name calling gets more childish every week, especially when coupled with the endless repition of the same lines.

Royce,

I see your that dead end job,is really granting you an exceptional Whine,to frost your Turd Polishing ways. Do tell,what does a Whining Clueless Kchunt such as yourself,do for a "living"? Wax eloquent on those sweet "satisfactions". Laughing!

Like this is going to be the week you pry your kchunt from the couch and do something?!?

THAT is funnier yet.

Bless your heart.

I really enjoyed "repition" you poor,poor(literally) STUPID phuqq.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Funnier than phuqq,that your "Trump Card" is to try to angle a connection to me.

Seeing as you've never actually needed a "hard-use" rifle, and your manners are lacking to the extreme, you don't come across as anyone I would want to be connected with.

Of course, anyone with a lick of sense could figure out that the person starting this thread isn't out to be your buddy.

Sorry, you'll have to settle for your usual knob-lickers.

Have another drink, and have a good night.

smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must.

Funnier than schit,that you Clueless Drooling Dumb Phuqqs,quite literally can't keep your gaping mouths shut.

Funniest pictures I've seen in a while,especially due the fact that you were doing your "best".

Wow!......................

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Still looks better than any picture of you when you were serving in the military overseas in a combat zone......wait, the Marines had a height requirement, you COULDN'T serve.....

Laff'n

One more drink oughtta do it for ya little-guy.

G'Night

wink

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lot of good " value" rifles out there. I have two of the Stevens 200s and would hunt anytime anywhere with them the 223 wears a Pentax 3-9 I bought on close out and the 308 wears a Nikon monarch 4x that rescued from ebay for about $100. I don't believe I have $300 in either one.I like nice rifles but would be the first to say you can come up with any number of good deer hunting rigs for < $ 500.

Last edited by bangeye; 08/31/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do.

Fortunately for you...it's free.

Laughing!.................

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do.

Fortunately for you...it's free.

Ya know B,

TANSTAAFL.

Can't help but wonder what your "trolling" of threads over the last few weeks has cost you.

When I first had the occasion to see your posts and Pix back in 2010 (IIRC) when you came over and blew up AR, you were a different persona.

What happened? You don't even seem to care enough to post pix any more.

IMHO you are devolving, and that is a shame.

and as always, I do wish you the best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 08/31/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Texas Version of everything is HILARIOUS!

I've the shoulders to happily be,whatever your Imagination most needs me to be,in order to help your Pretend.

Your innate ability to bask in sheer and utter Cluelessness,is straight up plum phuqqing amazing.

Congrtatulations?.......................

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
10/4,

gwb

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Goalie,

A good evening to you. This forum has many facets. I found it while finally getting around to a first build and looking for advice. Over the years there are some very knowledgeable folks who have shared there experience to avoid me and others making the same mistakes again.

Many folks on here do have some expensive iron - I don't believe it is because they are putting on airs, rather I think they usually genuinely proud of their latest toy or acquisition.

Hell, I hunted my first 30 years with the same economy Winchester Model 670A in 3006 with a beat up old Leupold M4 on it. Killed all kinds of stuff with it.

As circumstance allowed I have augmented my collection somewhat. Some of it is pretty nice by my standards some is pretty plain. My point to you is that I think you may have misinterpreted the intent in some posts. I think most regulars here don't believe you need a $5,000 rifle to be effective - now they probably all WANT a $5,000 rifle but that is not the same thing.

You've been around long enough to distinguish. Not sure what the point of your post is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think she's Trolling for a Handicap Parking Permit,given the gaping maw,mis-aligned blinkers and substantial drool.

In fairness,she do have a skinny leg to stand upon.

Laughing!...............

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Westcoaster

You've been around long enough to distinguish. Not sure what the point of your post is.

As you can see in the thread (that .50BMG isn't exactly something you get at Wally-world at a discount) I have nothing against "nicer" rifles. That one has shot much better than MOA at 1k yard matches despite my "drool" and "pretend." Reloading for it isn't exactly cheap either.

That said, one certainly doesn't need a "hard use" rifle to go fill the freezer. Especially in places where the season is short and the shots are shorter.

Having a nice discussion about filling the freezer with inexpensive rifles isn't a bad thing. Heck, if you remove some trolling, it's actually been a pretty cool thread.

Have a nice night, and a great holiday tomorrow.

wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Goalie,

Each to their own I say.........you want to do it with a Walmart Special or with a Custom made build is up to you and the bank balance............

But spare us the dramatics trying to justify your meagre splurge on your kit..............

I dont have to jutsify to anyone what I hunt with and why i can justify spending what I do.

Gus

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DaSakoMan

Goalie,

Each to their own I say.........you want to do it with a Walmart Special or with a Custom made build is up to you and the bank balance............

But spare us the dramatics trying to justify your meagre splurge on your kit..............

I dont have to jutsify to anyone what I hunt with and why i can justify spending what I do.

Gus

The "dramatics" would be jumping into a thread to complain.

FWIW, the hunting shack in the dinner pic runs low 7-figures with the land. Nobody has to justify what they spend to me, nor vice-verse.

Have a great holiday.

wink

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Something I've learned from you Gus: as long as you can put them in the orange or in the vitals, it's all good wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Something I've learned from you Gus: as long as you can put them in the orange or in the vitals, it's all good wink

That about sums it up, doesn't it?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Back to the intent of the original post-

The first CF rifle I ever bought was a Remington 710 30-06 package with a Bushnell scope. Pulled the trigger on that rifle 5 times at game. Killed 4 deer and completely missed one(my fault). I've upgraded since then and enjoy the better rifles and scopes that I now own, but custom rifles and $1-2K scopes aren't necessary to put meat in the freezer.

I still own a few rifle/scope combos that I could give two schitts if the scopes track perfectly. Once they are set at 2 inches high at 100yds, all is good. I'm never gonna use them past 200yds anyway. On my long range rigs, tracking matters, and I spend the money to get the accurate tracking needed for that purpose.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just peeved at people out there who try to rub sKata in ......

hey you can afford to use quality kit - good on you. But if you cant - don't start with " this $200 gun can do the same thing as a $1500 Sako 85 or similar!!"

Gus

Last edited by DaSakoMan; 08/31/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Westcoaster

As you can see in the thread (that .50BMG isn't exactly something you get at Wally-world at a discount) I have nothing against "nicer" rifles. That one has shot much better than MOA at 1k yard matches despite my "drool" and "pretend." Reloading for it isn't exactly cheap either.

That said, one certainly doesn't need a "hard use" rifle to go fill the freezer. Especially in places where the season is short and the shots are shorter.

Having a nice discussion about filling the freezer with inexpensive rifles isn't a bad thing. Heck, if you remove some trolling, it's actually been a pretty cool thread.

Have a nice night, and a great holiday tomorrow.

wink

Yep...that's a High Zoot 50 alright.

Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1234, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.