Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/win...-savage-silvertip-2820-rdbx-p-74091.html

OK this link is out of stock but it's listed at $27 per box. If you want a case of it, go to your local dealer, have them order a case, and get it in a couple months for $200 less than the scalper wants for it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reelman
http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/win...-savage-silvertip-2820-rdbx-p-74091.html

OK this link is out of stock but it's listed at $27 per box. If you want a case of it, go to your local dealer, have them order a case, and get it in a couple months for $200 less than the scalper wants for it.

Couple months? Are you sure about that??

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure if he orders it WW will put it right to the top of production there are Soooo many .250 Savages out there ravaging through the ammo supply.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I get it now it's about FAIRNESS the man shouldn't be able to list HIS ammo at a price he wants.

Supply and demand confounds some folks!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Ain't NOBODY gonna be gettin' any more newly produced Winchester .250 Savage Silvertips at any price because it has gone the way of the dinosaur. Winchester has discontinued ALL Silvertips and the .250 is no longer in their line with any bullet. It is pretty much Remington's cartridge now, as far as factory fodder...

Last edited by SCGunNut; 09/01/14.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Must be some Dhims (or is it Dhimmi) in the classifieds.

Caveat Emptor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caveat_emptor

Market Value

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Market+Value

and Laissez-Faire (see def.2)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/laissez-faire

The seller has +/- 3,700 posts in 8 years.

Usually a fellow that's a charlatan or an azz will have shown his colors by then.

Shame to have folks step on a free market trasaction.

Good luck on your sale.

JAFO,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 09/01/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
STOP ! Everyone please stop and let this post die. I've been called a scalper which I'm not. For all the know-it-alls this case of ammo was purchased from a Gunbroker auction for $460.00 with free shipping 4 years ago. You can't find this ammo in my neck of the woods anywhere. Not even at a gas station. If you bothered to read the post I stated that this ammo is no longer for sale. I'll keep it ! So why keep it going.

I want to thank the members for the kind words.

Ken

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
next they will want the goberment to step in and make the op sell for what they think its worth
good grief! the man has something that he wants x amount for, that is his right. I have a few guns that I paid 100+/- for. does that mean I should sell them for that?
get a grip.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
firearms44, if you ever decide to sell a box or two I would love to buy one or two. like its been said, you can't get em from here,
or anywhere.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am amazed that guys (gals?) can't just STFU and leave a post alone unless they can contribute to it. What a bunch of lifeless dumbazz's.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by powdr
I get tired of the good ole boys club defending their friends to try and get someone to pay double for something. A guys already said he could get it for $27 a box from a gas station of all places. Why don't one of you suck ass buddies of his buy it! No you think, Gawd I'd never give that much but if I prop my buddy up maybe some other dumbass will buy it. Anybody w/a computer can beat that by 40% and that's w/shipping. Go chit somebody else! powdr

STFU old man. You've been shown your ass too damn many times and you are and inconsiderate SOB. Sorry you are old and your wife died, but get the [bleep] over it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
No.1 I'm not that old. No.2 My wife didn't die. No.3 I'd like to see those posts besides one years ago that I apologized for that I'm supposed to be an ass for or inconsiderate. I can't think of anyone that looks for a chance to show his ass more than you. A cross between big Stick and Larry. You can't wait to jump on some poor unsuspecting soul with your foul mouthed criticism. Speaking of character...I appreciate you keeping your word by sending those .300 Savage cases you promised 4 months ago. You're not the darling of the campfire you think you are. Now "you" might want to get your facts straight and clean up your own house before attacking somebody else. I thought marriage might mellow you a bit but you're the same mean SOB you always have been. powdr

Last edited by powdr; 09/02/14.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,202
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.