Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Great, cannot wait for more of those "I'm a mormon" tv commercials.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wdenike
" Winning isn't everything it's the only thing "(Vince Lombardi) Maybe applying this to there political strategy would be helpful. After all, the definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results right??

Take care, Willie

Okay...you convinced me. Romney is our man. Maybe Romney/McCain?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
grin grin grin
Okay...you convinced me. Romney is our man. Maybe Romney/McCain?
grin grin grin

That would be one hell of a lot better than McCain and Palin!

Not good, but Better!

Phil

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Didn't say that. Just that if that is how the cards fall. I won't be sitting on my thumb. Waiting for the introduction of President Hillary Clinton. Or what ever POS EMPTY SUIT the constitution ruining democraps see fit to put in the White House

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"At this point, what difference does it make"

FJB & FJT
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Face it; the Hillabeast is your next President - nothing any republicans can do about it because we don't have a candidate to run that is worth getting on the ticket. These are sad days for sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
Face it; the Hillabeast is your next President - nothing any republicans can do about it because we don't have a candidate to run that is worth getting on the ticket. These are sad days for sure.

Maybe so. Wall Street has declared that they would prefer Hillary to a conservative and Rove is going to promote whoever they say and destroy all others. That is, unless a grass roots push convinces the money that a true Conservative is the way to win. We'll see what November brings.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
This attitude is why the [bleep] are so in tuned with the DEMOCRAPS. 100% right or 100% wrong they stick together. And they are winning. Think we should try it??????

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't say that. Just that if that is how the cards fall. I won't be sitting on my thumb. Waiting for the introduction of President Hillary Clinton. Or what ever POS EMPTY SUIT the constitution ruining democraps see fit to put in the White House

Take care, Willie

I vote every time too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This attitude is why the [bleep] are so in tuned with the DEMOCRAPS. 100% right or 100% wrong they stick together. And they are winning. Think we should try it??????

Take care, Willie

People with integrity and morals can't do that. It's a conservative "flaw" when it comes to solidarity.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Take care, Willie

I vote every time too.

I see where your from I sorta figured that.

Take care, Willie

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if someone with balls would step up they could win by a landslide this time. i don't think romney can do it.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Take care, Willie

People with integrity and morals can't do that. It's a conservative "flaw" when it comes to solidarity.

I still try livin by the code. But that is when dealing with like minded people. But I sure jump on the enemy's chest at every opportunity. If you find your self in a fair fight. Ya aint fighting.

Take care, Willie

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Crackpots aside, I'd think that those seriously intending to run will announce such within the next 6 or 7 months... and right now that includes some 32 for the GOP and 7 or 8 for the Democrats.

And again Hillary is "NOT" going to run!

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well I'm not going to read all eight pages so I'll just answer the OP.

If Romney runs in 2016 he will lose again. Romney is not Reagan.

Running a very liberal Republican against a very liberal Democrat is the action taken by a party that wants to lose an election.

One of the major questions that needs to be answered in the next presidential election is on foreign policy.

Can the US afford to be the policeman of the world. Our economy is in the tank. Our Southern border no longer exist. We no longer have the wherewithal to defend our own sovereignty.

Can we afford to save the world while losing our own country?

My answer is NO!

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Crackpots aside, I'd think that those seriously intending to run will announce such within the next 6 or 7 months... and right now that includes some 32 for the GOP and 7 or 8 for the Democrats.

And again Hillary is "NOT" going to run!

Phil

I think you are right.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Well I'm not going to read all eight pages so I'll just answer the OP.

If Romney runs in 2016 he will lose again. Romney is not Reagan.

Running a very liberal Republican against a very liberal Democrat is the action taken by a party that wants to lose an election.

One of the major questions that needs to be answered in the next presidential election is on foreign policy.

Can the US afford to be the policeman of the world. Our economy is in the tank. Our Southern border no longer exist. We no longer have the wherewithal to defend our own sovereignty.

Can we afford to save the world while losing our own country?

My answer is NO!

None of that is a problem, just keep the money printing machine oiled up and running.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll make it easy for you guys. This is what's on the back of my diesel guzzler.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I need one of those.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll make it easy for you guys. This is what's on the back of my diesel guzzler.

[Linked Image]

At this point in time I can go for that.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

677 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,837
Posts18,478,100
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.