Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Good match up after so many dull ones last weekend. Auburn can score on anyone, but their Defense is prone to give up the big play and is not aggressive at the line of scrimmage early in games. K State will look to exploit Auburn with screens and the use of the Tight End. Auburn will try to kill K State with its big Offensive Line and furious tempo.

Prediction, unless AU coughs up the ball multiple times or gets into a penalty frenzy, they pull away in the 4th Qtr for a 13 point win.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Are you speaking English? wink

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope the K-State marching band plays a lot of Wabash Cannonball tomorrow night. Never feel good about the big games with them though, then they immediately surprise me.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hope the Barners win at Kstate,but ya never know.(Yes I'm a Bama fan,but I want AU to win.Why? simple I want them perfect when we play them in November.)

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Hope the Barners win at Kstate,but ya never know.(Yes I'm a Bama fan,but I want AU to win.Why? simple I want them perfect when we play them in November.)

Why? Did it embarrass y'all to get beat by a team that had only lost one game last year when you played them? wink I'm just yanking your chain a little.....OK, a lot. It's all in fun, though. I'm having a ball doing it. I'm really not all that serious.....I'm dead serious. laugh War Eagle!!!

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Go Cats
I am a 1973 KSU grad and watching the game with a hunting buddy that is a 73 grad of Auburn
We'll have fun.

NRA Patron
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That will be a good time, enjoy! Wish I could watch the game with Mickey. We'd enjoy running down our in state foe together. smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
That will be a good time, enjoy! Wish I could watch the game with Mickey. We'd enjoy running down our in state foe together. smile

You know I don't even own a TV now. I "watch" a game on ESPN's game cast. It's sad, ain't it? I'd enjoy watching a game with you as well. I can always use some pointers at dissing Bama fans. wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MColeman

You know I don't even own a TV now. I "watch" a game on ESPN's game cast. It's sad, ain't it? I'd enjoy watching a game with you as well. I can always use some pointers at dissing Bama fans. wink
[u][/u]

Well dang it. I was hoping to stay on Mickey's good side!
Oh well, here goes. Did AU get a new eagle yet?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ya I lived in Manhattan KS for most of the 80's go Cats!!!!

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Why? Did it embarrass y'all to get beat by a team that had only lost one game last year when you played them? wink I'm just yanking your chain a little.....OK, a lot. It's all in fun, though. I'm having a ball doing it. I'm really not all that serious.....I'm dead serious. laugh War Eagle!!!

Dangit, Micky. Let's let bygones be bygones......
smile

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Auburn by 21+. Easy. And I hate Auburn.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[/quote]

smile [/quote]

To hell with that, bring it. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

[u][/u]

Well dang it. I was hoping to stay on Mickey's good side!
Oh well, here goes. Did AU get a new eagle yet?

You're still on my good side, Rick. Whatever made you think you weren't? My son, Michael, is a rabid Bama fan even though I had him vaccinated for rabies when he was young.

Didn't know we need a new eagle. Did the old one die of eating elephant meat? I doubt we've run out of eagles just yet. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

smile

You got it, friend. smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didn't know we need a new eagle. Did the old one die of eating elephant meat? I doubt we've run out of eagles just yet.

This reminds me that for some reason that I can't quite remember, they will not let Arkansas have their hog on a leash at the games. It has to be kept penned. He is tame enough, I think, but none the less, he has to be kept penned. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[/quote]
You're still on my good side, Rick. Whatever made you think you weren't? My son, Michael, is a rabid Bama fan even though I had him vaccinated for rabies when he was young.

Didn't know we need a new eagle. Did the old one die of eating elephant meat? I doubt we've run out of eagles just yet. wink [/quote]

I was just joking Mickey. wink

But yes, ya'll do indeed need a new eagle. It seems poor Aubie (isn't that the eagle's name) had a cataract in one eye. That world renowned vet school down on the plains decided they could fix him right up. Killed him dead right there on the operating table. I guess they should stick with cattle. cry

As for your son Michael, I hope you didn't get that vaccine in Opelika!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But yes, ya'll do indeed need a new eagle. It seems poor Aubie (isn't that the eagle's name) had a cataract in one eye. That world renowned vet school down on the plains decided they could fix him right up. Killed him dead right there on the operating table. I guess they should stick with cattle. cry

As for your son Michael, I hope you didn't get that vaccine in Opelika!

Aubie is the mascot. Not sure what the eagle's name is. Maybe the same people operated on his cataract that operated on Joan Rivers????

Was the eagles name 'War Eagle IV' or something like that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
3-0 auburn after 1. Kstate missed fg and tipped ball in end zone for an int or the score would be different.

Ifs and butts I know.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing like pissing it down your leg early.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (222ND, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 23 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,828
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.