Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Tigers are starting slow, but we've seen that often. K State came to play. I'm impressed. Let's see if they have 4 quarters in 'em.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Finally.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm not sure Williams has his contact lenses in. He's dropped two that should have been money in the bank.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's the purple haze. smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bill Snyder is the best coach in college football IMO. Been saying that for years. Very few coaches could take the worst program in college football and take to the level that Snyder has, in a place that is not easy to recruit to. He seldom, if ever, gets top tier talent.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good game at least but not in my favor. 20-14

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Nothing like pissing it down your leg early.

And often.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K State is a tough, tough bunch. Both teams could say "what if", but in the 4th Qtr AU found some Offensive consistency

Linebackers #21 & #44 overcommitted to the run, and bottled it up for 3 quarters, Hard hitters. That is a well coached team.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mickey, pass me the Jim Beam and the heart medicine, That one got a little stressful!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very few coaches could take the worst program in college football and take to the level that Snyder has

Malzahn did.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Mickey, pass me the Jim Beam and the heart medicine, That one got a little stressful!

Can't do. I can pass you a glass of sweet milk and the Plavix if that'll help. wink That ain't the first time Auburn has flirted with blowing a game but I'm surprised that it was a Malzahn team. I thought the Gus Bus was gonna throw a rod tonight.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Good test before LSU, but they've got to clean up the passing game. I they don't drop passes or Marshall delivered others better, K State would have needed to loosen up on the line of scrimmage. Still no big pass rush.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MColeman
But yes, ya'll do indeed need a new eagle. It seems poor Aubie (isn't that the eagle's name) had a cataract in one eye. That world renowned vet school down on the plains decided they could fix him right up. Killed him dead right there on the operating table. I guess they should stick with cattle. cry

As for your son Michael, I hope you didn't get that vaccine in Opelika!

Aubie is the mascot. Not sure what the eagle's name is. Maybe the same people operated on his cataract that operated on Joan Rivers????

Was the eagles name 'War Eagle IV' or something like that?

I think you're right Mickey. War Eagle #? I'm sure they are training a new one. It is pretty cool watching him soar around the stadium. I do remember the eagle pecking one of the visitor's dog mascot. I think it was UGA, but could have been that hound dog from UT.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Very few coaches could take the worst program in college football and take to the level that Snyder has

Malzahn did.

Yes, but if it hadn't been for Chizek, he never would have had the chance to do so. wink

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Malzahn did.

Yes, but if it hadn't been for Chizek, he never would have had the chance to do so. wink

It's Chizik and he is still on the payroll. AU makes it a habit of paying coaches not to coach. laugh

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Duuude, you can't go there in your glass house. You were paying three Mike's at one time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Malzahn did.

The big difference is that Malzahn went to a school with winning tradition, loads of traditional success, and a school that is fairly easy to recruit top flight talent to. I said even when Chizik was on his way to winning the NC it was only due to Superman at QB and a great defense, because he was, is, and has always been a horrid head coach. Ask ISU.

Snyder took literally the loosingest program in college football and made it a top shelf product. With all due respect the response "Malzahn did" pales in comparison to what Snyder has done. Malzahn has done a good job though, no doubt, but AU was lucky to win that one.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You're right, sort of. Stupid is as stupid does...

No harm, no foul meant!

Roll Tide

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Congrats to the Barners.Snyder's bunch fought hard.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
You're right, sort of. Stupid is as stupid does...

No harm, no foul meant!

Roll Tide

All in good fun! WDE

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

333 members (007FJ, 160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 1,951 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,848
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.