Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by 4ager
Oh, right... He [bleep] with a cigarette. That's a capital offense these days. So, the kid is now going to be a convicted felon for no overt and none of the cops saying he was any threat at all, simply because we are all scared schitless of the Second Amendment.

Rome, has fallen. Bury her now.

You're only succeeding in making yourself look foolish with your silly comments

He knowingly broke the law and all your spin ignores reality

Da, Komrade.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Name calling doesn't change the truth, although it does show your level of maturity
Why not just face it?

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Amazing how many supposed pro-2A folks are ready to hang this kid. That shows how far we've fallen from actually giving a damn about our actual RIGHTS.

Zero tolerance is horse schit; pure and simple.

The left screams bloody murder about capital punishment because every so often a supposedly innocent person is executed. Yet, the left and some of the supposed right have no problem at all destroying the life of a kid who was doing nothing more than exercising his Second Amendment RIGHT to keep and bear arms...oh, and smoking a cigarette.

That's a hangin' crime these days. He'd have been better off screwing a 4th grader or selling drugs. God forbid he keep and bear arms.
agree with this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, right... He [bleep] with a cigarette. That's a capital offense these days. So, the kid is now going to be a convicted felon for no overt and none of the cops saying he was any threat at all, simply because we are all scared schitless of the Second Amendment.

Rome, has fallen. Bury her now.
this as well

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Da. Vy pravy, kak vsegda

Last edited by 4ager; 09/18/14.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kid was stupid but stuff like this used to be allowed before we had zero tolerance. Now he is going to be a felon for a stupid mistake. Kind of rough don't ya think

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That shows how far we've fallen from actually giving a damn about our actual RIGHTS.

The rhetoric sounds cool, but the reality is a 17 year old has no "right" to carry weapons on school property, which is why he is in trouble.

It's not because he likes to hunt
It's not because he smokes
It's not because he "has the right"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is that limitation in the Second Amendment? I can't find it in:

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Zero tolerance is the refuge of administrative cowards who are afraid to make a decision

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Zero tolerance is the refuge of administrative cowards who are afraid to make a decision

Well, yes, and the refuge of .gov police who make their living (and get their kicks) off of enslavement of the populace at the earliest possible age.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where is that limitation in the Second Amendment? I can't find it in:

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Minors don't have the same rights as adults
Parroting rhetoric while ignoring reality makes you look foolish

Rant all you like
He knowingly broke the law and got caught

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is that in the 2A? I missed where some people aren't people (that might have been covered by another Amendment, perhaps).

One has to wonder: are your wages paid by enforcing any law on the books, regardless of constitutional validity? I suspect the answer is obvious.

Last edited by 4ager; 09/18/14.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We don't gwt many tobbacco complaints from our highscjool anymore. They stopped when A few of us started charging the teachers and administrators that had tobacco products on school property as well ad the students

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=gitem_12]We don't gwt many tobbacco complaints from our highscjool anymore. They stopped when A few of us started charging the teachers and administrators that had tobacco products on school property as well ad the students [/quote

Excellent! Did you also charge the cops who had tobacco products as well?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
then deal with the fuggin rules.....dont agree with the kid getting a felony, dont like zero tolerance but it comes down to the kid CHOSE to throw up his middle finger to the rules....at what point is there no personal responsibility for ones actions? dont like the rules, get the rules change....but dont b!tch you got caught when you knew full well what you were doing would get you in deep chit....does nothing but make you a phugging idiot....

all he had to do was the same thing i did, park off school grounds....zero problems and you get to thumb your nose at the idiots that cant do a damn thing about it....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[quote=4ager][quote=gitem_12]We don't gwt many tobbacco complaints from our highscjool anymore. They stopped when A few of us started charging the teachers and administrators that had tobacco products on school property as well ad the students [/quote

Why would I, i don't smoke or chew.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unconstitutional laws have no legal authority and ought not be obeyed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=4ager][quote=gitem_12]We don't gwt many tobbacco complaints from our highscjool anymore. They stopped when A few of us started charging the teachers and administrators that had tobacco products on school property as well ad the students [/quote

Why would I, i don't smoke or chew.

I didn't ask if you used tobacco. I asked where the cops that patrolled the school grounds were charged as well. It is highly unlikely that all the patrol cops abstained from tobacco use. Were those that used charged as well?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where is that in the 2A? I missed where some people aren't people (that might have been covered by another Amendment, perhaps).

One has to wonder: are your wages paid by enforcing any law on the books, regardless of constitutional validity? I suspect the answer is obvious.

LOL
I accept reality, so I must be getting paid by the Govt?
The only "obvious" answer is you won't face the truth, and you think silly comments about "rights' will change the facts of the case

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Umm we don't patrol the school for one. And if i'm the only one there on a call then no cops are using tobacco. But the point of the post is that I think the no tobacco rule is stupid, and i have found that when we get called for a student found with a pack of smokes or a skoal tin in his car, the admins want the book thrown at them, so i usually walk the teachers parking lot and see if I can see a pack of smokes or Skoal tin in one of their vehicles. It usually does away with these calls for a while

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 3,156 guests, and 1,385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.