Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
oh and you're still stuck on hypocrisy Walt, more troops have died in Afghanistan on Obama's watch than ever did on Bush's.

Old man...

You are correct but lets think this through a bit....Who started both wars? Did you expect we would be able to exit stage right after we dumped GWB? We will be in both Sand Boxes for the near future regardless who is the Prez! We broke it and now we own it! My only hope is Obama or the next Prez is smart enough not to get involved with any more Sand Boxes! The real problem is the who region is a tinder box and as it goes so goes the entire hemisphere.

Ever think about anger management? I will bet you think the Palin Brawl was the normal way to exchange ideas! You be a silly man!

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S
I pay good money to watch Doug Fredrick whip ol walts ass... We could call it rumble on the slana it would be epic.

Not worth it. $hit splatters! wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
oh and you're still stuck on hypocrisy Walt, more troops have died in Afghanistan on Obama's watch than ever did on Bush's.

Old man...

You are correct but lets think this through a bit....Who started both wars? Did you expect we would be able to exit stage right after we dumped GWB? We will be in both Sand Boxes for the near future regardless who is the Prez! We broke it and now we own it! My only hope is Obama or the next Prez is smart enough not to get involved with any more Sand Boxes! The real problem is the who region is a tinder box and as it goes so goes the entire hemisphere.

Ever think about anger management? I will bet you think the Palin Brawl was the normal way to exchange ideas! You be a silly man!

more of your hypocrisy at work but then everyone expects it of you.

was Obama, not me, that said he'd close Gitmo, twas Obama that said we'd have the most transparent gov't ever, well if that included "geez we're sorry but honest there was no wrongdoing at the IRS, we just happened to lose our emails, what a coinkydink!"

it's only transparent that thinking folks can see through this for the outright juvenile lie that it is.

think about anger management? Hell I took it, and it pizzed me off for what a waste of time it was! wink

and you can call me "silly man" on here, but to my face, nah not a chance, knew when I called you on your bs that you like to play here, you'd decline

just like for the 'fire boys to see you for what you are, both a hypocrite and a coward.

technology is a two edged sword, through this place I've met many great folks, here locally VerninAk comes to mind, a true gentleman, class act and good friend, he's only 100 miles away and I'd have likely never met him. Same for ironbender and bearhunter as far as locals go.

you're local and who knows maybe somedays our trails will cross

and then there's you, we both know, if we were around a regular campfire, you'd have shut your piehole a long time ago, or had it shut for you.

typical liberal behavior on your part, we see it play out time and time again, talk chit, denigrate, disaprage and then when called out on it...."who me? you must have a problem, you need anger management"

lmao yep if I'm a silly man in your eyes I must be doing something right. I'm entirely comfortable with a hypocrite and a coward having a low opinion of me.

I'd be happy to drink a beer with Todd Palin, and if you were on fire and I was feeling generous I might even let you have the byproduct from that beer.

you keep on keepin on Walt, you've showed us really good what an intellectual bad azz you are. whistle

funny thing is, while you try and champion your liberal heroes, Obama, Begich, Biden etc., mainly by disparaging what the GOP has to offer while ignoring the grievances upon us by your party, all it does here, is show folks if you're for them, they must be bad for our nation.

you are what you are Walt, a hypocrite and a coward, and you wear them both so well.

have a great day it's beautiful out.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
I am diametrically opposed to Walt's political views.

But, c'mon you guys..

I'll buy beers until I puke on him, but offering to kick the [bleep] out of him? Really?

I have my standards... smile

Says the one who works in Kotz about a KOOK (Kicked Out Of Kotzebue) Hmmm? I wonder who had a hand in that? (How could one be too liberal for Kotz? - we know it ain't that! )

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by las
I am diametrically opposed to Walt's political views.

But, c'mon you guys..

I'll buy beers until I puke on him, but offering to kick the [bleep] out of him? Really?

I have my standards... smile

Says the one who works in Kotz about a KOOK (Kicked Out Of Kotzebue) Hmmm? I wonder who had a hand in that? (How could one be too liberal for Kotz? - we know it ain't that! )

Would you elaborate?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,469
Posts18,471,386
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.