Hop To
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Last edited by eyeball; 09/20/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ROEs are bullchips for the most part. On some occasions they make sense. More often than not....not. War is not pretty, innocents get killed and there you have it. Don't want to die? Get the fug out of the way.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That is just so much BS I can't see over the pile. That is a WAR over there, the whole damn country should be a free fire zone!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
That is just so much BS I can't see over the pile. That is a WAR over there, the whole damn country should be a free fire zone!

Absolutely correct!! kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
^

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
REMF'ing JAGs

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
another instance of the total incompetence of this administration. the govt is riddled with rot from the top down.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T LEE

THIS!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's the problem guys that isn't a war that's a police action. The troops over there are policing the area just like police over here police the area.

Just like Vietnam was a police action with some of the same types of ROE. We have not fought a war since WWII.

I would not join the military today if I were a young person. That's why I jumped at the chance to join the Guard in a unit that wasn't likely to see much combat back in the Vietnam Era as the draft was still in affect. I would have no qualms about defending my country and it's citizens but I draw the line with being a mercenary policemen in a hot zone with silly ROE.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Big A Hole has got his mooooslim brotherhood folks writing the rules of engagement, because he thinks more of the moooooslims than he does our own troops

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
+1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by derby_dude
That's the problem guys that isn't a war that's a police action. The troops over there are policing the area just like police over here police the area.

Just like Vietnam was a police action with some of the same types of ROE. We have not fought a war since WWII.

You might convince some folks of that, but I'm not buying it. Kind of hard to sign off on the "police action" theory when you're crawling through a water filled ditch due to incoming artillery. In your skivvies. There were ROEs in WW2 by the way, more tactical than political reasons. Discipline wins wars.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by derby_dude

You might convince some folks of that, but I'm not buying it. Kind of hard to sign off on the "police action" theory when you're crawling through a water filled ditch due to incoming artillery. In your skivvies. There were ROEs in WW2 by the way, more tactical than political reasons. Discipline wins wars.

Under our system of government and Constitution only Congress can declare war anything else is a police action. Sorry but that's the way it is. Only five wars have been declare by Congress.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 260Remguy, 1234, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,777 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,130
Posts18,502,601
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.