Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Esox357 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What's going on Secret Squirrels? 2 breeches in a week, 1 making it in the People's House which is unprecedented? I wonder if SS is getting tired of protecting a tyrant? Well keep up the good work?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2 poorly socialized herding dogs are cheaper, and a lot more effective. Take my word for it.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
They like a lot, probably rely too much on gizmos and gadgets and not enough on people. Maybe they should try some more experimental widgets (hehe).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The story I read is they have dogs trained to knock someone down and fence jumpers are pretty common. But apparently they were occupied or whatever and the guys on the roof were waiting on the dogs before shooting. You would think the last line would have been just a guard standing at the door.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who really care if someone breeches the White House?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Please, tell me one thing the government does both economically and effectively.
Last week proves the not effective part and I'll guarantee you the SS is not economical.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NathanL
You would think the last line would have been just a guard standing at the door.

Or a lock on the door...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by NathanL
You would think the last line would have been just a guard standing at the door.

Or a lock on the door...

Yup or even just close the door. I went to a dinner once at the governors mansion once and they had two guys to open the door for guest because it was too heavy.

I didn't read the details but it sounded like he just ran in, door wasn't even closed.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One question I have is if they can't protect the Whitehouse how the hell are they gonna protect the rest of the country?

Short answer is they cannot, yer on yer own, those who don't get it will be the first to go.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
One question I have is if they can't protect the Whitehouse how the hell are they gonna protect the rest of the country?

Short answer is they cannot, yer on yer own, those who don't get it will be the first to go.

They're supposed to protect the integrity of US currency too I believe. Talk about a conflict of interest on the job, protect Obama or US currency.

Otto is my co-pilot.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The feds are the same people that think we should fly to Iraq after discovering a mosque in MN is recruiting terrorists.

That's fuggin' genius.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I damm sure don't
Originally Posted by bea175
Who really care if someone breeches the White House?

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by deflave
The feds are the same people that think we should fly to Iraq after discovering a mosque in MN is recruiting terrorists.

That's fuggin' genius.

Travis
A clever diversion, I'm sure. whistle

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they want to protect the president (and the first ho), I suggest using space in a maximum security prison.
A big plus would be that he wouldn't have to move when his term is over.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
(Daily Caller) The man who jumped the White House railing Sept. 19 deserves the right to live in President Barack Obama�s home, just as the president is allowing hundreds of thousands of border-jumping Central Americans to live in Americans� homeland, says a new tongue-in-cheek petition posted at the White House website.

�We urge President Obama to immediately and publicly recognize that Mr. Omar J. Gonzalez, an oppressed migrant, was merely looking for a better life when he entered the White House after going over the classist, divisive and needless fence,� says the petition, which was authored by D.A. King, founder of the Georgia-based Dustin Inman Society, which advocates for actual enforcement of immigration law.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/09/obama...stay-in-white-house/#RdfRvuIMdYXoQosG.99

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Esox357 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I concur!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
(Daily Caller) The man who jumped the White House railing Sept. 19 deserves the right to live in President Barack Obama�s home, just as the president is allowing hundreds of thousands of border-jumping Central Americans to live in Americans� homeland, says a new tongue-in-cheek petition posted at the White House website.

�We urge President Obama to immediately and publicly recognize that Mr. Omar J. Gonzalez, an oppressed migrant, was merely looking for a better life when he entered the White House after going over the classist, divisive and needless fence,� says the petition, which was authored by D.A. King, founder of the Georgia-based Dustin Inman Society, which advocates for actual enforcement of immigration law.

I'll go you one better:

I say that The People boost about 100,000 illegal mexicon chillren and about 1,000 Child Protective Services attorney's over the fence to FORCE Barry Obama to let them enter and take up residence in the White House. I'd personally stack about 50 pint-sized invaders in Michelle Obama's closet the very first night they're there...... cool

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I think you have the logic reversed. This administration demonstrated that it does not care diddly-poop about protecting our borders. Your play on Friday night is a reflection of how you practiced the week before.

Security? Fences? A sly wink and a nod.

Should we be surprised when the home team gets their backsides waxed on Friday night?

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the SS intend to protect the dicktator, they are damn sure guarding the wrong house, fk'r is vacationing, campaigning, playing ball, golfing or the most difficult challenge yet, trying to find the box the kids came in, but he ain't in the whitehouse...re:stick

Dave

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My guess is, they'll cease after Obama's Mother in Law gets nervous enough about them that she moves out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,652
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.