-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a tug of war between the Parties in Florida, and direction nation hangs in the balance every 4 four years of the outcome down there.

I for one certainly see a difference in the Parties. The Dems can do a lot of damage in a very short time. Witness what they were able to do with Obamacare and the National Debt in the two years Obama had the votes in House.

There is a choice in voting against some very bad and very damaging even when you are not offered what you want. The smug elitists that trumpet their superior political doctrine that exists only in the land of fairytales and unicorns since they have unelectable candidates have no problem with the Dems harming the country by simply shrugging and claiming all the ones not with them are "all the same".

That is ridiculously childish and self deluding. They have no problem with all a passive aggressive march to the left because it gives them a platform to shout "we are right and the rest of you are wrong". They take more satisfaction from that than in an incremental attempts at turning trends or even slowing down harmful trends.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
at best Bristoe, you are a source of amusement. smile You are always wrong, but you keep trying to sound halfway awake.

Sam......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Politics is a career for whores who are admired by idiots.

Good sigline material. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Mannlicher, what his will do is to put you on EVERYBODY's phone list, to try to persuade you their way. You'll be besieged.
Naw, I bailed on the Republican party nearly 15 years ago, and I never got inundated with calls. NEITHER party gives a rat's-azz about America. But by the time you guys figure that out, America won't be anymore.

I guess you'll just be happy that American went to chit your way instead of going to chit the Democrats way. To me, chit is still chit.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It's a shame Sam has gotten all this grief and sarcasm for simply stating he is fed up with the Republican party. I do have a real problem with those that sit at home and won't vote because they don't like a Republican candidate, and let the Dems walk away with a win. Look at the disaster we are in now, in part due to this very thing.

I hold hope for our Country, that we will survive this Democratic takeover, and people will realize what they have done.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so you're only option is to vote for a republican if you don't like the democratic candidate?

doesn't seem like any choice at all

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'm not registered either way, nor will I ever be. I have strong tendencies but neither party needs to count my vote prior to my hitting the keystroke at the poll.
Ditto..

At this point, neither of the major parties is worth a chit..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Damned [bleep] dumbass libertarian here in NC is going to siphon enough votes from Tillis to put Kay Hagan back in and secure the senate for the Democrats.

Tillis is just another GOP chitbird who hopes to scare the people into electing him by waving the boogeyman flag.

His type is what has caused the demise of the GOP.

Good riddance.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ominence-in-close-north-carolina-senate/

Tillis may be another GOP chitbird, but he sure as hell isn't Hagan who toed her party line almost 100 percent of the time and gave us Obama Care. Sometime the choices really do suck, but Tillis is head and shoulders above that worthless skunt. She is the boogeyman.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good for you Mannlicher! Im so aggravated with them it crazy. I am sick of them nominating guys who don't stand a chance of winning. ROMNEY,,, REALLY! Its no longer dems and republicans anyways,, its the communist party and the corporate party, and neither give a damn about us.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
College is a means to separate a young person from their parents money in order to flip burgers while a framed Psychology degree hangs on the basement wall.

I chose to do something useful with my life,...despite the fact that my income isn't nearly as much as that which is obtained by people who make their living by using the law to profit from the epidemic of divorce.

You were fine with your ramblings until this post. I went to college, I'm not a lawyer, never flipped a burger in my life, have a pretty good family and at age 60, I think I've led a less than ordinary life and an education made that possible. Maybe you should move to Belize like you've been threatening to do for all these years..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by KFWA
so you're only option is to vote for a republican if you don't like the democratic candidate?

doesn't seem like any choice at all

I don't disagree, but look at what we have now. Romney would have done much better in my opinion. He surely wasn't my favorite, but he is better than the liar.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Damned [bleep] dumbass libertarian here in NC is going to siphon enough votes from Tillis to put Kay Hagan back in and secure the senate for the Democrats.

Tillis is just another GOP chitbird who hopes to scare the people into electing him by waving the boogeyman flag.

His type is what has caused the demise of the GOP.

Good riddance.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ominence-in-close-north-carolina-senate/

Tillis may be another GOP chitbird, but he sure as hell isn't Hagan who toed her party line almost 100 percent of the time and gave us Obama Care. Sometime the choices really do suck, but Tillis is head and shoulders above that worthless skunt. She is the boogeyman.

I can't believe how well she is doing in the polls. Our state is lost and it looks like we will be re-electing the piece of garbage.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Sometimes you don't leave the party, the party leaves you......

I don't know what the REAL answer is to the political process, but I do know its over 180 degrees off from what its supposed to be.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Most of the time, not voting for the Republican is a deliberate and knowing act that helps the Democrat.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A big difference in liberals and conservatives:
The liberals are rarely if ever upset with their party or the candidates offered. Conservatives are rarely happy with the choice offered.
A part of the 'big picture' problem for conservatives IMO.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Most of the time, not voting for the Republican is a deliberate and knowing act that helps the Democrat.

or you just don't have the balls to vote for the guy that you think would be the best president for our country.

6 one way/half dozen the other

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
It's a shame Sam has gotten all this grief and sarcasm for simply stating he is fed up with the Republican party. I do have a real problem with those that sit at home and won't vote because they don't like a Republican candidate, and let the Dems walk away with a win. Look at the disaster we are in now, in part due to this very thing.

I hold hope for our Country, that we will survive this Democratic takeover, and people will realize what they have done.

This.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if poeple want to change it, start by telling them what the republican is going to do for the country - in terms other than he isn't going to do it as badly as the democrat.

"you should vote for him because he isn't a democrat" is not an acceptable answer

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The differences between the Republican and Democratic parties.

Republicans: Taking money from the middle class and giving it to the few who don�t deserve it.
Democrats: Taking money from the middle class and giving it to many who don�t deserve it.

Or another way to look at it:

When you are screwed by the Democrats, it is because their well meaning programs have absolutely no basis in reality or human nature whatsoever and so they end up making whatever situation they were trying to fix three times as bad as it was before they tried to fix it. And the only way they know how to fix a bottomless money pit is to pour more of your money into it.

When you are screwed by the Republicans, it�s because their programs work. They set out with the express intention of screwing you and they do so with ruthless efficiency.

Now we can see the clear cut choices � you can choose to have your money taken from you and given to the undeserving demographic of your choice, or you can choose which way and why you want to be totally screwed.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mindless prattle from another who does not understand how things work in the Capitol.

There is power in numbers. The Party with the majority passes what they want. When one Party controls both the House and Senate, and have the White House, they do whatever they want. Witness the Dems in Obama's first 2 years. You got Obamacare and an explosion in the National debt. When the Parties are close in numbers, then it is a game of compromise.

Anyone who does not see what the priorities of each Party are and what they would do if given sufficient number need only to look at California this week.

Gov. Brown just signed two laws, one banning plastic grocery bags and the other allow anyone to take you before a Judge and claim you are a danger to society and have your firearms confiscated. You can bet that Liberal anti-gun judges will have a field day with that.

If the Dems got a vast majority in House, Senate, and Barry/Hillary in the Wh, what do you think you'd get in short order? They make no secret about it. You get
- Great Britain style gun control
- Great Britain style gov't Healthcare.
- Expansion of the EPA and loss of jobs
- Increase in the Minimum Wage that would kill entry level and teen jobs
- all manner of environmental restrictions that would drive you personal freedom seekers out there mad with their absurdity
- Businesses would be taxed into stagnation and unemployment would go up
- unemployment taxes would go up to follow, putting a further burden on workers and employers

I could go on, but these are all lead pipe cinches that would occur if the Dems had seats.

So you skeptics will argue that the GOP would be just as bad? Well, maybe the GOP is just a little different here in Georgia. Maybe the GOP is a little more conservative. While some of you buy into the Illuminati and the Bildabergers running the world, I will tell you that I know sme and have met more darned good guys in the GOP that represent me and my State.

Tom Price is my House Rep. He's a physician and he is one person that could make Health Care better. Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson are my Senators. Get to know them, and they will tell you what they face as challenges in DC trying to turn back the Dem agenda. They are both pro-gun, pro-business, low tax guys. Same can be said for Jack Kingston and Phil Gingrey. They have to fight against the Dems from our State that have been in DC forever i.e John Lewis and David Scott.

If the GOP would get numbers in the House and Senate that would prevent deal making and compromising, many of you "they all suck" people would find them a lot more attractive. You might that even many of your Libertarian ideals would get championed by them because they run true to what many of these guys I know believe.

You can bet your ass that is never going to happen with the Dems in control. You dead cat voters continue to cut off your nose to spite your face. Gloom and doom, "they all suck". If that is what you truly believe, then why even get out of bed in the morning? If the future is that bleak, you might as well just off yourselves and end the pain. For you more cleaver types, finish that machine in your basement that breaks the space/time continuum and just flash back to 1890. No welfare state, no income tax, no IRS, to Big Brother. Minorities are only a problem in the Southern States, and then only if they venture to the other side of the tracks.

As for me, I'll continue to elect as many conservatives as possible. I can't have Reagan again, but I'd sure take McCain/Romney over �bama.

Anybody with a Conservative bone in them living in Florida should be helping the GOP down there. You have no other way of stopping the Dems. Help them find good conservative candidates and work to get them elected. Screw the Charlie Criss' of the world, Allen West has more integrity in his little finger. That is precisely why the Dems targeted West and got him out.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,785 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,194
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.