-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If all we get out of this is a bunch of fired execs, we'll be damned lucky. The information coming out about how badly this was managed is terrifying.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Everyone working at that hospital is [bleep] bricks, and so are their families. That is a lot of people. Ripples spread.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It'd be hard to manage something they never had to manage before. But, the monday morning quarterbacks will do what they do.

Plain and simple: We got [bleep] by some selfish african who came here thinking he'd get better care. Lets put the blame where it belongs. We'll be lucky to have a hospital left that doesn't go bankrupt if this spreads.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager
If all we get out of this is a bunch of fired execs, we'll be damned lucky. The information coming out about how badly this was managed is terrifying.

Just kind of a snapshot of how so many hospitals got infested with MRSA.

I'm better when I move.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Plain and simple, this is Obama's fault. Oh sure, Ebola might have gotten here eventually some other way, but for these people in Dallas, it is purely Obama's fault as that the simplest screening procedures for people with visas from those countries in Africa would have caught this.

This is [bleep] criminal. The president and his cronies are criminals. It is that simple. I hesitate to think what I might do to some [bleep] politicians were one of these infected individuals a member of my family.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
It'd be hard to manage something they never had to manage before. But, the monday morning quarterbacks will do what they do.

Plain and simple: We got [bleep] by some selfish african who came here thinking he'd get better care. Lets put the blame where it belongs. We'll be lucky to have a hospital left that doesn't go bankrupt if this spreads.

The CDC is supposed to manage this schit. That's their directive. If you want to put the onus where it lies, start there. The CDC is supposed to manage outbreaks. They could and should have already quarantined and embargoed everything from West Africa (they have not). They have issued a quarantine order for the troops being sent over but nothing else.

Put the blame where it lies.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Plain and simple.

If the government, via the FAA, TSA, HSA, HHS and especially the CDC didn't think someone was going to cross that imaginary line that says, "Welcome to the USA" carrying the virus, then they are as much to blame as one person that was in fear of his life.

Thankfully, if �bama keeps screwing the healthcare system here, less people will feel compelled to come here for treatment.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Don't know if it is true or not, but hearing that the first nurses boyfriend has been admitted as well, IF the test turns out positive, that would make three since patient zero.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh schit...

Someone check to see if Bob lock-picked us to be safe from Ebola.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"... to lessen the board's exposure."

I shoulda thought of that. You pretty smart.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Laughin'...

You'd have to be the most gullible person on earth to not recognize how incredibly inept our federal government is right now.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Epic bureaucratic failure. If Bush was president, or anyone but the chosen one, there would be a far bigger uproar. Disgusted by it all.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have no medical background, and no idea about the protocol they set up, but it would seem to me that anyone treating a patient with Ebola should be held under quarantine.

They should be taken on a volunteer only basis and given hazard pay. They don't get to leave a specific assigned area in the hospital until 21 days after they've ended contact with the patient.

Sounds harsh, but why expose more personnel to it than needed and why let the people who are most likely to be infected out to spread it..... Take care of them, pay them extra, set up everything to keep them safe, but don't let them out until they've been clean 21 days....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"the most gullible person on earth"..... .

That title is held by TRH.

The proof is that he actually believes his own B.S.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, this bunch of incompetent Fed's are trying hard to make GW's FEMA department look good!

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I have no medical background, and no idea about the protocol they set up, but it would seem to me that anyone treating a patient with Ebola should be held under quarantine.

They should be taken on a volunteer only basis and given hazard pay. They don't get to leave a specific assigned area in the hospital until 21 days after they've ended contact with the patient.

Sounds harsh, but why expose more personnel to it than needed and why let the people who are most likely to be infected out to spread it..... Take care of them, pay them extra, set up everything to keep them safe, but don't let them out until they've been clean 21 days....

Just how certain should we be that 21 days is the magic number?

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

News reports that I have seen stated that the "selfish african" helped a pregnant stranger that was in distress in the street shortly before he left to come here. In addition, the pregnant stranger he helped wasn't diagnosed with ebola until after he was already in the US. Yep, that was damn selfish.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Just how certain should we be that 21 days is the magic number?

Don't know...good point...for safety round it up to 42 days!!! sick

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

Laughin'...

You'd have to be the most gullible person on earth to not recognize how incredibly inept our federal government is right now.

Travis

I was talking about the hospital.. of course you knew that..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My bad.

grin

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 33 invisible), 2,096 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,171
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.