-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I hunted antelope in Wyoming and bought my permit through the mail. We made all our transactions directly with Wyoming Game and Fish. We all got our antelope and went through a check station that asked us for our hunting licenses. Of course we all said "what license?"

They told us we had illegally taken game and needed a hunting license. After my partners found me hiding in the culvert, they told me we could go into town, buy the appropriate license and come back and get through the check station.

How stupid of a policy is that to have a different license required and not make it clear the necessity of obtaining it from the beginning. Shame on Wyoming Game and Fish...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I hunted antelope in Wyoming and bought my permit through the mail. We made all our transactions directly with Wyoming Game and Fish. We all got our antelope and went through a check station that asked us for our hunting licenses. Of course we all said "what license?"

They told us we had illegally taken game and needed a hunting license. After my partners found me hiding in the culvert, they told me we could go into town, buy the appropriate license and come back and get through the check station.

How stupid of a policy is that to have a different license required and not make it clear the necessity of obtaining it from the beginning. Shame on Wyoming Game and Fish...

Beyond stupid.

Good call on the culvert.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and don't forget your conservation tax.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whats worse is how tough it is to follow the 10 to the millionenth law created, study it, ask about it, buy it, think you have it and boom you get a ticket.. It truly is rocket science and one of the reasons I got out of LE.

Not to mention when you see the difficulties and extraneous brain smoke coming from the liberal square headed bureaucrat that makes the laws so difficult getting paid whilst the management of the lands is left well unmanaged period. Our Forests and WMAs are the worst I have ever seen them..

Oh yea want to have some real fun? Try following the offshore fishing laws and regulations..

Last edited by Strick9; 10/23/14.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,409
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.