Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There are degrees of sin. Murder, homosexuality, beastiality, child molestation, and rape were capital offences in the OT and evil. Stealing just required payback or becoming a slave to the one you stole from. Other lessor sins like lying, gossip, etc, were frowned upon and shunned.

Yes, all are sinners, but murder is punished is it not? Adultry hurts and hurts kids involved and can scar them for life, even though it is not punished today except in Muslim countries.

Now homosexuality is wrong on MANY fronts.

1) If you don't believe in God, then homosexuals don't reproduce, thus do not achieve evolution and should die out.
2) If you believe in God, then it is a SIN to be shunned.
3) If you are a scientist and believe it is a genetic problem or hormonal problem, then it isn't NORMAL.

Any way you look at it, it is not normal, wrong, or should be eliminated by evolution. That is why I believe it is a lifestyle CHOICE, thus is sin, and wrong and shouldn't be glorified. What if adulterers wanted an adultery parade, or murderers wanted a murder parade. Sounds ridiculous to me.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
To no one in particular...nine pages of why we should care if the Apple CEO takes the Hershey Highway....

Really?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
To no one in particular...nine pages of why we should care if the Apple CEO takes the Hershey Highway....

Really?

Yeah, there are more important things, like this cut on my trigger finger:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nathanial
Do not lump me into your opinion and fantasy, thanks.

lol

You've been giving us 'your' opinion throughout your entire contribution to this thread nathaniel. Opinions and discussions on a forum like this are kinda how it works.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE

Really?

[Linked Image]

Might need some of these then. Be safe.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Giving my opinion? Hardly, simply pointing out that the bible, of which I do not subscribe, is gods word and not followed by those that want to pick and choose from it. Like stool pushers. In the end, I never said any of what I wrote above is my opinion of beliefs, it was mostly sarcasm. I am not a sinner as sin is a concept of religion, which does apply to me, there is my opinion. Discuss on, cow elk is on the menu so I am gone. Have a great day.

Last edited by nathanial; 10/31/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

Really?

[Linked Image]

That is of uber importance, nothing more critical than a wound to the bang switch link.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by eyeball
Some now think being a degenerate is a good thing.

He said, good will become evil and evil good. That requires many to become crazy, another word for PC.

Sort of like the degenerate townspeople of Sodom trying to break down Lot's door to get at the fresh meat visitors (Angels - sent to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah)...
The Fire and Brimstone that God rained down on their heads was appropriate punishment for the Abomination that they had become. Though some may think that was a L O N G time ago, in God's time it is as if it is in the PRESENT.
FUDGEPACKERS repent and get back into the closet!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 4ager
What I don't get is why some folks (the OP, for one) are so fixated on the sex lives of other people.

Fixated?? Overdoing it a bit, drama queen!? It is news, and legitimate topic of discussion. When "degenerates" flaunt their deviancy in public, moral people have a Right.... No a DUTY, to shove that Degeneracy right back in their face (though they'd prefer it in another part of their anatomy...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jeez!......don't you guys have some hunting there?

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
What I don't get is why some folks (the OP, for one) are so fixated on the sex lives of other people.

Fixated?? Overdoing it a bit, drama queen!? It is news, and legitimate topic of discussion. When "degenerates" flaunt their deviancy in public, moral people have a Right.... No a DUTY, to shove that Degeneracy right back in their face (though they'd prefer it in another part of their anatomy...

Seriously?

Who's the drama queen now?

News? Not hardly. Unless you want to organize a boycott of Apple Products.

Topic for discussion - yes, in context.

#1, I think its a sin. Unrepentant sinners take their chances. I'm not in the business of hashing this out for them.

#2, what makes it a topic is that another protected class of people have been exalted, and these folks are basing their class definition on their sexual interests. Kind of stupid and superficial in my opinion, but what is news is that millions of moral people are exercising their right, no their duty, to simply bitch and rattle sabers on the lynch pin of pro-activity called the 24HCF, and not to take back their government which continues to promulgate this stuff.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Because they don't have one of their own and are insecure about what it would be if they had one?

Enough fantasizing about other peoples sex lives, you can get back to gorging yourself on Pasties and breeding your herd of Gerbils.
Twhat (cross out the h) did I say !?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I�m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me."

Why?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Perverted?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by VernAK

It is "open season" on democRats here.
Doing my best to cull the demon horde... not much better than road kill really and certainley not as fresh...

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So you agree with me... So what's the problem?
4ager can fend for him/herself, and I called him on his off topic ass-umption regarding the OP.
This whole thread has gone off the rails with this religion, God says, Bible BS.
The ceo of apple is a degenerate twirp... That's the topic

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VernAK

It is "open season" on democRats here.
Doing my best to cull the demon horde... not much better than road kill really and certainley not as fresh...

lol

Yeah...you're a real 'warrior'.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
4ager can fend for him/herself, and I called him on his off topic ass-umption regarding the OP.

lol

Yeah...you really put him in his place too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
"I�m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me."

Why?

That's a very good question.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UPhiker
If God gave him a taste for a-holes, he'd have prime pickings around here, starting with the OP.

Dude, I spewed coke all over my work computer. That was too funny

�Some people hear their own inner voice with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy�or they become legend."--Jim Harrison

www.doing-manly-things.com
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,475
Posts18,471,521
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.