Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Last edited by eyeball; 10/30/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every time I see these people come "out of the closet", whether it be homo or lesbian, I can't get over the feeling that they're trying to convince themselves that it's ok, or whatever, than they're trying to convince me.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I hope it's OK to like woman ass.....???

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
If God gave him a taste for a-holes, he'd have prime pickings around here, starting with the OP.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He must be confused, the only thing god is to bless him with is a stoning.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nathanial

Ah! We have a volunteer to throw the first stone!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Won't be me. I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God never "blessed" anyone with being a [bleep].

Sticking ones pecker into a dudes ass whole is not a blessing. It is a curse.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
Every time I see these people come "out of the closet", whether it be homo or lesbian, I can't get over the feeling that they're trying to convince themselves that it's ok, or whatever, than they're trying to convince me.

Bottom line right there...

I'll never be able to comprehend how a guy can take it up the pooper & get off sexually... cry Fuggin doctor snaps on the gloves & I break out in a cold sweat... OTOH, I can certainly sympathize with the lesbians taste for poocee...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More like a mental disorder than a curse.

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by UPhiker
If God gave him a taste for a-holes, he'd have prime pickings around here, starting with the OP.

I'm sure you and the Apple CEO would love to get a piece of my ass since I have nuts in front.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Hey, UP, I am not a jealous God. I won't cast you into a lake of fire. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Do you also find it hilarious when people who have cheated on their spouses subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Do you also find it hilarious when kids who have cussed at their parents subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More like a mental disorder than a curse.

Dats why they be Liberals.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I do. With faith, doing what god commands you to do there should not be an issue. Correct?

Last edited by nathanial; 10/30/14.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I understand lots of sin,,, I get people who are drunkards, I get fornication, and gluttony, greed too but I will never be able to wrap my brain around choosing a hairy ass with a set of big ol balls hangin there over a luscious warm wet vagina set so beautifully betwixt shapely legs and a flat belly and tits for the view.

Crazy, cursed, sick, whatever you call them it doesn't matter. Alls I know is they aren't right. SMH

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Do you also find it hilarious when people who have cheated on their spouses subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Do you also find it hilarious when kids who have cussed at their parents subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

True.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:10
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Leviticus 20:10
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Hey, I didn't make the rules man, I just abide by them as well as I can.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I'm sure you and the Apple CEO would love to get a piece of my ass since I have nuts in front.

The resident chaplain for the 24 Hour Campfire, takes a bow...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, have you stopped sinning...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never understood why anybody would [bleep] in there beds? When you get into the mechanics of this, that is pretty much what it is! Just filth nothing more!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He also said all men will strive to justify their sin.

Add, you and antlers have no fear, suck all the prick you wish and be happy to be queer.

Oh, and if you want to commit murder He'll be ok with that too.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
He also said all men will strive to justify their sin.

Add, you and antlers have no fear, suck all the prick you wish and be happy to be queer.

Oh, and if you want to commit murder He'll be ok with that too.

Yep, just like you can continue your racism, bigotry, hatred for other religions, hatred for God's fellow creations, but I suppose that different?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
God wasnt too fond of other religions, IIRC.

I guess if Dahmer said God blessed him with a lust for blood you would be trying to cover his ass. Sorry, no pun intended. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, have you stopped sinning...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

You never answered these simple questions...you just continue to spew your typical looney, hypocritical psychobabble.

Have you stopped sinning eyeball...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
God wasnt too fond of other religions, IIRC.
No, God wasn't fond of other gods being worshipped. Not the same thing...

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Other religions don't recognize Christ as Savior.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Hey, I indicated what the CEO said was pretty ridiculous. You disagree. Good.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You never answered these simple questions...you just continue to spew your typical looney, hypocritical psychobabble.

Have you stopped sinning eyeball...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote
about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

Can't recall what Pauls sins were offhand, however they could not of amounted to much and were handled with a simple, I am sorry. I doubt he was a stool pusher as this is a sin that requires death. With the times what they were the faithful at hand would have done the deed commanded by god and Paul would have been put under,
correct?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just had to make an addition to my sig line. Trouble is he most likely has offspring and says he votes.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Who is "he"?

If you are referring to me, yes I vote, and mot being PC has ensured I vote for no crap packer like your hero mr ze ro. Being PC has gotten a once good country pretty screwed up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So nathaniel, do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
God wants no one put to death. That's why HE put in His notebook to us to not succumb to the desire to be a crap packer. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So nathaniel, do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

Nowadays, as if god jumped into the liberal progressive movement?
If your a christian are you not required to believe that is what god wants?

According to James and Matthew there is no variable in gods word, even between the old and new testaments.
James 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The bible is gods word, is it not? �Only believing in some of the bible will lead to doubting all the bible. �Not obeying all of gods commands will lead to not obeying any of gods commands. The Bible is not a collection of human ideas and thoughts. The bible is gods word, dictated by the holy spirit, word for word to human writers. If any part of the bible is merely human thoughts, and not gods word then all of gods word can�t be trusted. �If it is gods word, then all of it is true and is to be believed. �That is if you can place your trust in Wycliffe, Hus, Gutenburg, king Henry, king James, Colet, Tyndale, Luther as these are just some of the humans that had their fingers in it.

Last edited by nathanial; 10/30/14.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Thanks and God Bless you, more.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
So there's a least-to-great ranking system in the kingdom of heaven.

That's some B U L L S H I T!

Death will come to all of us in due time. Until then, I think there might be a Commandment or something about killing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm asking YOU, nathaniel (since you brought it up) do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Achmed, is that you? How is the Jihad network in Laramie? grin blush

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks and God Bless you, more.

lol

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm asking YOU, nathaniel (since YOU brought it up) do YOU really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

No, I don't. However, the irony is that the bible does state these commandments.
Hope you do not have the illusion that I am a Christian.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Achmed, is that you? How is the Jihad network in Laramie? grin blush

Sycamore

Funny, if that was a Mathew Shepard joke, his death was about a large amount of drugs and owed money, not being gay.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Nowadays, as if god jumped into the liberal progressive movement?
If your a christian are you not required to believe that is what god wants?

According to James and Matthew there is no variable in gods word, even between the old and new testaments.
James 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The bible is gods word, is it not? �Only believing in some of the bible will lead to doubting all the bible. �Not obeying all of gods commands will lead to not obeying any of gods commands. The Bible is not a collection of human ideas and thoughts. The bible is gods word, dictated by the holy spirit, word for word to human writers. If any part of the bible is merely human thoughts, and not gods word then all of gods word can�t be trusted. �If it is gods word, then all of it is true and is to be believed. �That is if you can place your trust in Wycliffe, Hus, Gutenburg, king Henry, king James, Colet, Tyndale, Luther as these are just some of the humans that had their fingers in it.

So, do you eat bacon or sea food?

Leviticus
11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
11:8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
11:9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11:11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
11:12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 10/30/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Both

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Nothing to be proud of, to be disordered in your thinking and a degenerate.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

it's always good for a laugh, when the amateur theologians start to arguing. Gee, how many Angels DO fit on the head of a pin? laugh

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/30/14.

Sam......

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Some now think being a degenerate is a good thing.

He said, good will become evil and evil good. That requires many to become crazy, another word for PC.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

it's always good for a laugh, when the amateur theologians start to arguing.

It's not real different...and is also always good for a laugh...when the amateur political strategists and commentators start to arguing.
Guys here would argue over the blessing of a meal.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Or if a guy buggering another was a good thing?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I think unrepentant gays fight the same religious crux that those who want to kill all sinners fight; they're all asswholes and they all stink.....

I'm in the camp that cheerleads against both.....or in a camp full of cheerleaders....real hot, hetero wank material cheerleaders.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rump Rangers are phugging disgusting, they make me want to puke!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

it's always good for a laugh, when the amateur theologians start to arguing.

It's not real different...and is also always good for a laugh...when the amateur political strategists and commentators start to arguing.
Guys here would argue over the blessing of a meal.

just going to leave it there. We disagree on this subject, but tend to agree on many others. Hope your day is a good one. smile

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/31/14.

Sam......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
God is good.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun

thats it right there. trying to justify their abhorrent, unnatural behavior.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
just going to leave it there. We disagree on this subject, but tend to agree on many others. Hope your day is a good one. smile

I concur. Thanks a bunch, and I hope your day is a good one as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I don't get is why some folks (the OP, for one) are so fixated on the sex lives of other people.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We always knew those guys from Robertsdale were a little different. We thought they just liked to bugger goats...

crazy

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
What I don't get is why some folks (the OP, for one) are so fixated on the sex lives of other people.

Not sure what's worse, the threads or the fact that it even bothers anyone to reply in argument.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Not sure what's worse, the threads or the fact that it even bothers anyone to reply in argument.

True. I just don't get it (and am pretty glad that I don't, actually).

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course, to answer your first question, I must say its a dead solid lock that you'll get two folks almost everytime by starting a thread about homosexuality.

If Bob could Lock Pick it....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Almost a given as to who the people will be, too.

Last edited by 4ager; 10/31/14.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Because they don't have one of their own and are insecure about what it would be if they had one?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Still passing on false doctrine as a "gotcha" I see.

Here, fill your thimble to overflowing. The Catholics have it right on this one - http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/why-we-are-not-bound-by-everything-in-the-old-law

And yes, the wages of sin are still death.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

With these sins, the sinners put their own souls to death.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Wrong. It was pretty galling I thought for the sucker to attribute his illness to the Grace of God. I was thinking most Christians would, and still do.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Because they don't have one of their own and are insecure about what it would be if they had one?

Pretty telling that you would consider two men shagging each other as having sex.

I never saw a male dog enter another or a stud horse or bull enter another. Enlightenment leads you to believe its not an abomination.

People like you two are why sex Ed programs in school are teaching it's ok.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/31/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC

Still passing on false doctrine as a "gotcha" I see.

Please enlighten us, specifically, as to your "false doctrine" accusation...?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Under the New Covenent...?

Adulterers, children who curse at their parents, and homosexuals are all doomed...?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm tired of people 'coming' out and sexual proclivity garnering one special status.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
50 years ago, had we computers and had this happened and been discussed, I'm figuring none would openly defend homosexuality.

Education, one of the four heads of the beast has explained things and enlightened us.

Our nation has certainly "progressed" since then, I'm sure some would say, but I think down the toilet from back in those days.

He said good will become evil and evil good, and He was right. He was also right about sodomites.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/31/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm tired of people 'coming' out and sexual proclivity garnering one special status.

Agreed.
Equal rights for everyone, and 'special' rights for no one.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, for humanism.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Under the New Covenent...?

Adulterers, children who curse at their parents, and homosexuals are all doomed...?

Are they not sinners? But in your pick and choose book of gods word anything is possible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are they not sinners?

Most definitely...along with ALL of the rest of us.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I understand lots of sin,,, I get people who are drunkards, I get fornication, and gluttony, greed too but I will never be able to wrap my brain around choosing a hairy ass with a set of big ol balls hangin there over a luscious warm wet vagina set so beautifully betwixt shapely legs and a flat belly and tits for the view.

Crazy, cursed, sick, whatever you call them it doesn't matter. Alls I know is they aren't right. SMH

You don't understand heterosexual women... what a surprise.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[/quote]
Most definitely...along with ALL of the rest of us. [/quote]

Do not lump me into your opinion and fantasy, thanks.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tail_hunter
Originally Posted by seal_billy

You don't understand heterosexual women... what a surprise.

You got that right. Seal and I just haven't been blessed with true enlightenment.

What a woman has is not what Seal called it. Venus is a little piece of heaven on earth, to men.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There are degrees of sin. Murder, homosexuality, beastiality, child molestation, and rape were capital offences in the OT and evil. Stealing just required payback or becoming a slave to the one you stole from. Other lessor sins like lying, gossip, etc, were frowned upon and shunned.

Yes, all are sinners, but murder is punished is it not? Adultry hurts and hurts kids involved and can scar them for life, even though it is not punished today except in Muslim countries.

Now homosexuality is wrong on MANY fronts.

1) If you don't believe in God, then homosexuals don't reproduce, thus do not achieve evolution and should die out.
2) If you believe in God, then it is a SIN to be shunned.
3) If you are a scientist and believe it is a genetic problem or hormonal problem, then it isn't NORMAL.

Any way you look at it, it is not normal, wrong, or should be eliminated by evolution. That is why I believe it is a lifestyle CHOICE, thus is sin, and wrong and shouldn't be glorified. What if adulterers wanted an adultery parade, or murderers wanted a murder parade. Sounds ridiculous to me.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
To no one in particular...nine pages of why we should care if the Apple CEO takes the Hershey Highway....

Really?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
To no one in particular...nine pages of why we should care if the Apple CEO takes the Hershey Highway....

Really?

Yeah, there are more important things, like this cut on my trigger finger:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do not lump me into your opinion and fantasy, thanks.

lol

You've been giving us 'your' opinion throughout your entire contribution to this thread nathaniel. Opinions and discussions on a forum like this are kinda how it works.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE

Really?

[Linked Image]

Might need some of these then. Be safe.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Giving my opinion? Hardly, simply pointing out that the bible, of which I do not subscribe, is gods word and not followed by those that want to pick and choose from it. Like stool pushers. In the end, I never said any of what I wrote above is my opinion of beliefs, it was mostly sarcasm. I am not a sinner as sin is a concept of religion, which does apply to me, there is my opinion. Discuss on, cow elk is on the menu so I am gone. Have a great day.

Last edited by nathanial; 10/31/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

Really?

[Linked Image]

That is of uber importance, nothing more critical than a wound to the bang switch link.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Some now think being a degenerate is a good thing.

He said, good will become evil and evil good. That requires many to become crazy, another word for PC.

Sort of like the degenerate townspeople of Sodom trying to break down Lot's door to get at the fresh meat visitors (Angels - sent to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah)...
The Fire and Brimstone that God rained down on their heads was appropriate punishment for the Abomination that they had become. Though some may think that was a L O N G time ago, in God's time it is as if it is in the PRESENT.
FUDGEPACKERS repent and get back into the closet!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Fixated?? Overdoing it a bit, drama queen!? It is news, and legitimate topic of discussion. When "degenerates" flaunt their deviancy in public, moral people have a Right.... No a DUTY, to shove that Degeneracy right back in their face (though they'd prefer it in another part of their anatomy...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jeez!......don't you guys have some hunting there?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Fixated?? Overdoing it a bit, drama queen!? It is news, and legitimate topic of discussion. When "degenerates" flaunt their deviancy in public, moral people have a Right.... No a DUTY, to shove that Degeneracy right back in their face (though they'd prefer it in another part of their anatomy...

Seriously?

Who's the drama queen now?

News? Not hardly. Unless you want to organize a boycott of Apple Products.

Topic for discussion - yes, in context.

#1, I think its a sin. Unrepentant sinners take their chances. I'm not in the business of hashing this out for them.

#2, what makes it a topic is that another protected class of people have been exalted, and these folks are basing their class definition on their sexual interests. Kind of stupid and superficial in my opinion, but what is news is that millions of moral people are exercising their right, no their duty, to simply bitch and rattle sabers on the lynch pin of pro-activity called the 24HCF, and not to take back their government which continues to promulgate this stuff.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Enough fantasizing about other peoples sex lives, you can get back to gorging yourself on Pasties and breeding your herd of Gerbils.
Twhat (cross out the h) did I say !?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I�m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me."

Why?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Perverted?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by VernAK

It is "open season" on democRats here.
Doing my best to cull the demon horde... not much better than road kill really and certainley not as fresh...

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So you agree with me... So what's the problem?
4ager can fend for him/herself, and I called him on his off topic ass-umption regarding the OP.
This whole thread has gone off the rails with this religion, God says, Bible BS.
The ceo of apple is a degenerate twirp... That's the topic

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VernAK

It is "open season" on democRats here.
Doing my best to cull the demon horde... not much better than road kill really and certainley not as fresh...

lol

Yeah...you're a real 'warrior'.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
4ager can fend for him/herself, and I called him on his off topic ass-umption regarding the OP.

lol

Yeah...you really put him in his place too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
"I�m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me."

Why?

That's a very good question.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dude, I spewed coke all over my work computer. That was too funny

�Some people hear their own inner voice with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy�or they become legend."--Jim Harrison

www.doing-manly-things.com
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
God never "blessed" anyone with being a [bleep].

Sticking ones pecker into a dudes ass whole is not a blessing. It is a curse.

Hmmm....ya know...THAT could turn into a really schitty situation!! frown eek

Even birds know not to land downwind!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by AndySpencer

Dude, I spewed coke all over my work computer. That was too funny

I'm thinking the PC crew at the time said worse about Jesus.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 81 invisible), 2,742 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,694
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.