Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know who I'm talking about Richard!

Probably a dozen plus rock chips on the pickup windshield.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by badger
However,

I also have low tolerance for poorly aimed headlights, cheap Chinese blue HID kits in headlights that weren't designed for them, and azzholes that won't dip their lights. I can play chicken.
[Linked Image]

Those "blue" lights are gawd awful. I have a hard enough time seeing at night with my retinas being assaulted with those fuggin' things.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
...should be legal to shoot them. Those that have no back up lights on their vehicle...just brake lights that actuate...then back out in front of you. Or asssholes that can't read one way signs and drive straight at you like you are in their way. I guess drivers licenses come in cereal boxes now?

Want to see crazy driving. Go thru Boone, NC when the first good snow hits and all the people from Florida and all the college kids get on the road headed up to the ski resorts.

It can be near suicidal.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those that don't realize that as they get onto the highway - it's THEIR job to merge with traffic, not those already on the highway and doing 70's job to slow down and fit you in.

Feel free to friken check the lane before you simply come up the ramp and move left at 40 mph azzhole!

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is standard operating procedure in WA state to brake heavily and slow down to 40mph when merging onto the highway!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And Fuggin' school buses!

I hate school buses!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
However,

I also have low tolerance for poorly aimed headlights, cheap Chinese blue HID kits in headlights that weren't designed for them, and azzholes that won't dip their lights. I can play chicken.
[Linked Image]

I like the way you think!

I'll flash once for the high beam dumbazzes (No, not THAT kind of flash laugh ), and if there's no response, I'll watch 'em bake.........

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My favorite are the idiots that pull out in front of you and when you pass them they flip you off and tailgate you.

That was you???

grin

You where over this way and you didn't get ahold of me for lunch? Shame, Shame. mad

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
However,

[Linked Image]

I like the way you think!

I'll flash once for the high beam dumbazzes (No, not THAT kind of flash laugh ), and if there's no response, I'll watch 'em bake.........

We used to have an F250 that would squat a little when pulling a loaded 20' stock trailer. I think it messed with the headlight angle because a lot of cars would flash us.
Pretty sure my dad finally took it into Ford to get the lights adjusted, not sure if people quit flashing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by teal
Those that don't realize that as they get onto the highway - it's THEIR job to merge with traffic, not those already on the highway and doing 70's job to slow down and fit you in.

Feel free to friken check the lane before you simply come up the ramp and move left at 40 mph azzhole!

Amazing how many People don't realize this or just don't give a phugg.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by okok

And how exactly do you check out the lane when you can't see the lane until you're well up the ramp and committed?

Both of you guys sound like you're the kind of azzholes who speed up to keep somebody from getting in the lane in front of you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tjm10025

And how exactly do you check out the lane when you can't see the lane until you're well up the ramp and committed?

If you're already at highway speed half way up the ramp, then finding a slot to merge into is a lot easier for both you, and for the drivers you'll be merging in front of.

It takes two eyes and a right foot...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
along with the headlights, a real bitch with me is large diesel pick up trucks. You know the ones, lift kits, custom parts, stupid decals, expensive mag wheels and mud tires. AMostly around here, you find them parked under an Oak Tree, next to a double wide.
They always run those damn driving lights and their brights at the same time.
They will NOT dim them. I have burned out the retinas of more than one F250 SuperDuty driver with those 100 watt Hellas of mine when they don't ease up with the lights.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Over the summer I drove cross country as there were some middle America states I'd never seen. I can live with the green light minnie comas of Fla., the I have the right away/didn't you see me driving Chinatown' ers, the 100 mph hey it's Utah Mormons having to go make another kid... but hands down, Missouri has the biggest collection of worst drivers period. Ignorant, dumbfuks never bothered to learn the rules of the road people you've ever met.

Last edited by RichardAustin; 11/09/14.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

If you're already at highway speed half way up the ramp, then finding a slot to merge into is a lot easier for both you, and for the drivers you'll be merging in front of.

You're in the Sierra Nevada foothills, I believe. Lots of places in this country, entering an interstate means all lanes have traffic. It also means you can have cars behind you on the ramp coming up to highway speed and jamming on the brakes to come to a near stop can cause real problems. Under these circumstances, drivers in the right lane can't easily change to the left lane to give entering traffic more room.

It also means that if you're any kind of decent human being, you compromise a little on maintaining speed. You - sometimes - ease up or even touch your brakes to allow entering traffic to merge - even if the sign on the ramp says they should yield.

It's not only polite, but it also keeps traffic moving safely.

Of course, some people are selfish fuqqs by nature, don't give a schidt about anybody but themselves, and would cheerfully run a soccer mom into a guardrail before giving up a single car length of space.

I'm sure you're not a selfish fuqq, of course.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hate pricks that aren't smart enough to know their foot can come off the gas like the road is just for them. Selfish.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
If you wanna see idiot drivers, drive thru that $hithole Houston,Tx. I dont see how people do it. They could never pay me enough to drive thru that daily. Worst traffic in the USA, well maybe besides Los Angeles!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Both of you guys sound like you're the kind of azzholes who speed up to keep somebody from getting in the lane in front of you.

As you come up the lane - the shiny thing hanging off your driver's door is a MIRROR - will tell you what's happening OR you can simply look over your left shoulder. It's not difficult to tell if you're matching traffic or not. People do it every day, often enough that when people DON'T - it sticks out.

What I'm talking about are the aholes who come up the ramp, never look anywhere (I can see your head turn or not, your absence of a turn signal is noted as well) and simply just merge left while being 25 to 30 mph slower than prevailing traffic.

Asking me, in the right lane and doing 70 in a 65 with traffic to the left and right behind me to simply drop my speed 30 mph so you can get on is damned dangerous.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you can see them approaching, don't you try to immediately make space for them?

You probably do, know I do. Some people do make it hard, but when I see merging traffic (as I'm usually in the right lane unless passing), I start trying to make a space for them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FishingHunter
If you wanna see idiot drivers, drive thru that $hithole Houston,Tx. I dont see how people do it. They could never pay me enough to drive thru that daily. Worst traffic in the USA, well maybe besides Los Angeles!

Nah. Been through Houston, Miami is worse.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 270cowboy, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 47 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,710
Posts18,475,395
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.