Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Could not stomach watching the liar in chiefs speech tonight about "immigration reform", but did watch some pundits rip him/it apart afterwards.
This travesty of a President simply must be impeached or who knows what diabolical and unconstitutional edicts he will come up with next!
The wishy-washy Republicans better get it together and stomp on this turd good and hard or he will ooze off and do even more damage to this country than he already has.
Impeachment, whether fully successful or not, would do a lot to curtail this maniacal egomaniac!
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
It still requires 2/3rd majority in the Senate to remove him. Which 12 Senate Democrats would join us in the proceedings?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The wishy-washy Republicans better get it together and stomp on this turd good and hard or he will ooze off and do even more damage to this country than he already has.
Impeachment, whether fully successful or not, would do a lot to curtail this maniacal egomaniac!

Umm, somebody elected too many democrats.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
too many stupid people in this country

we've removed Darwin from the equation via the coercion of our tax dollars

and the fact that the gov't finds nor moral objection enslaving our children and grandchildren in more and more debt so they and all the dumbed down folks can pretend like everythings "otay buckwheat"

but doing the right thing is still the right thing, whether you're successful or not.

man slaps my wife, he's gonna get his azz beat or beat mine, and regardless of the outcome I hope the good Lord blesses me with enough fight in me that he thinks twice about ever doing so again.

I can't imagine that some of those, particularly Southern, Democrats are gonna find much favor with their constituents for upholding this bullchit.

left a black eye on Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying about messing around an intern

but this is a wholly different matter from my view.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Agree, sometimes you just need to do what's right just because it right.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't imagine that some of those, particularly Southern, Democrats are gonna find much favor with their constituents for upholding this bullchit.

Chit Randy, democrat voters call this type of thing progress.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
listened to the speech

still don't like the idea of rewarding people that have successfully broken the law for 5 years.

but he threw the ball in the GOP's lap

they need to present him with a bill PRONTO

one that focuses on BORDER SECURITY first

second, amnesty? maybe, but with a price, any one of them that have used tax provided services need to pay double their tax bracket for the next 5 years to even up the score

third, you'd best be serious in this law about deporting the gangs, and other criminals that got here by sneaking over, and that's where border security comes in to play again. We deport once, we find you here again we send you back in a body bag.

you cross into the USA you're trespassing on sovereign ground, with the increased risk of terrorism these days, it's unacceptable, you'll be shot

that's the type of bill I'd like to see the GOP lay on his desk

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
he threw the ball in the GOP's lap

They've sent bill after bill, to no avail. Even after the rebubs regain the senate, he can still veto anything they send. Its all about imperial decree. Where is Brutus to save Rome?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/26/gop-immigration-bill-keeps-the-well-educated/

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
listened to the speech

still don't like the idea of rewarding people that have successfully broken the law for 5 years.

but he threw the ball in the GOP's lap

one that focuses on BORDER SECURITY first

second, amnesty? maybe, but with a price, any one of them that have used tax provided services need to pay double their tax bracket for the next 5 years to even up the score

third, you'd best be serious in this law about deporting the gangs, and other criminals that got here by sneaking over, and that's where border security comes in to play again. We deport once, we find you here again we send you back in a body bag.

you cross into the USA you're trespassing on sovereign ground, with the increased risk of terrorism these days, it's unacceptable, you'll be shot

that's the type of bill I'd like to see the GOP lay on his desk
They don't need to present him with anything other than Impeachment Proceedings. Presenting him with a Bill because he threatens to break the law is the same as rewarding those who came here illegally by granting them amnesty. We don't need anybody else here except those who can really help us as a country. True doctors, scientists, etc. We don't need more dumbasses hanging at the Home Depot caging jobs that Americans "won't do". We don't need more homies to invade our homes and rape our kids. We don't need stinking diseases coming across the border. IOW we don't need to compromise on this issue. Americans don't want a looser border, they want a tighter one. Hussein won't listen. The onus will not be on the new Senate to present him with yet another Bill he'll throw a tantrum about and veto, the onus is on the Senate to stop his illegal behavior cold NOW!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Question. If we give amnesty to all these criminals, will they then be eligible for unemployment benefits?

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
They get welfare,health care, every gov hand out. The states will take the brunt of costs.We can not afford it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pira114
Question. If we give amnesty to all these criminals, will they then be eligible for unemployment benefits?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/20/obama-u-s-taxpayers-must-pay-for-illegals-children/

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
IMHO no matter what Bill the Republicans place on his desk it will be vetoed if it is not EXACTLY what Barry wants.

I saw a interesting stat. yesterday regarding the peoples opinion on this bill. Black constituents support Obamas move at roughly 78% for and 22% against. I guess they don't realize they will be sharing their pie with their new "amigos"

It is pretty telling when every time a leader speaks he speaks in terms of what "I" want and what "I" think rather that what "the people" want and think.

twofish

*Master of random precision*
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
DemocRats are Traitors to the Founding Principles of this �Country?
Do you know any DemocRats?
+edit
I Loved my America where you could safely travel to any part of the country without fear of "NO GO" Zones and speak "American".
Of course there has always been neighborhoods where you were not welcome (Very American) BUT now there are whole cities where you risk your life by just "driving thru"
WTF happened?
Did the Country that Our Fathers and Sons lay down their lives for become the Balkans?
DieVersity and the "melting pot" as far as races are concerned is BS propaganda spread by Insane people. White people with a "death wish".
If I wanted to live in a "utopian" Haiti, Puerto Rico or Mexico I'd have moved there and had my progeny "ASSIMILATE" (God Forbid!)

Last edited by Penobscot_99; 11/21/14.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Pretty much says it all...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Pretty much says it all...

[Linked Image]

Yes, that is exactly it!

His Petulance cannot act by fiat on this and he knows it. If he does, he loses at the SCOTUS and he likely faces impeachment. His Petulance demands a bill, and a bill he will receive. It will not be one he likes, but it will pass to him and it will be bipartisan. There are too many vulnerable D Senators and reps up in '16 that cannot side with him on this and that know he cannot and will not help them.

The real battle, now, will be between the old guard (McConnell, McLame, Grahamnesty, Boehner) and the new guard (Cruz, Sessions, Paul, Gowdy) for control of Congress. If the old win, they will send a milquetoast bill that coddles His Petulance and sells out America. If the new guard wins, His Petulance will know what a red line drawn really means (or, we will all know that we've been had completely).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It still requires 2/3rd majority in the Senate to remove him. Which 12 Senate Democrats would join us in the proceedings?
It would be like the Clinton issue.. The House brings impeachment charges but the Senate caves..

Still, that alone might clip his wings a little.. But VG is correct - the GOP has shown NO balls whatsoever..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He can be impeached but his job is very safe until we get 2/3 of the senate and that's highly unlikely. We didn't even come close this election.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by watch4bear
he threw the ball in the GOP's lap

They've sent bill after bill, to no avail. Even after the rebubs regain the senate, he can still veto anything they send. Its all about imperial decree. Where is Brutus to save Rome?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/26/gop-immigration-bill-keeps-the-well-educated/

A bill It approved would be no better than what It did.

It wants punts like sac and nwa to be able to say it was the R's fault.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/21/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It is not difficult to produce a useful and beneficial immigration bill that would reward those legal immigrants who would benefit our country. That really isn't hard to think up at all. In fact, a high-school social studies class can dream up a workable bill in under an hour.

This is about The Narcissist making some kind of ridiculous mark on the country so that he has a "legacy" which takes decades to dismantle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 75 invisible), 3,055 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,230
Posts18,485,651
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.