Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hell, put out the holy bible, i'll gladly put my hand on it and swear on my mothers grave, No company pays me anything.

As i've said in the past, I do thank you kindly for suggesting that companies should pay me for the "work" I do laugh

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
he is not some POS that constantly berates others that do not agree with his views.

Oh, but that is exactly what he is. Why don't you re-read this thread and see how he entered the conversation. By berating the firearm being discussed that he has zero experience with. Search the web, it's the same MO on multitudes of muzzleloading forums. He trash talks any muzzleloader not BPI/Traditons without any hands on experience with them.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Honestly, i only trash talk the trash posters.

Rem 700 ULTIMATE is grossly over priced for what it is. Hell, a dealer for the rem Ult. that i know will even talk you into buying something else LOL.

I've owned all brands, I stick with what fits me and works for me.

same reason 2muchgun shoots a dinosaur knight plunger muzzy. Its simple, it must be accurate and it works.

LOL, I dont even know why i bother with these posts, its always the same folks starting the trouble.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
oh and I watched the wakeman video where hes shooting the remington ultimate with the new federal bore lock... yeah, my cheapie cva did better and costs about $600 less.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigblock455
Sponsorships/pro staff are to very much different things. Most of the time, pro staff help with info like write ups, pictures, videos and customer support. Sponsorship comes with a heck of a lot more work in order for you to earn a pay check.

As I can tell by all the responses, people are sick of your kind always just trying to stir up trouble LOL. I am sure if knight had their pro staff on here, you'd give them the same grief?

If you read the WHC page, it clearly says "Pro Staff". Wanna lie about that also?

And what people are sick of, is punks like you try to plug products for FREE in your "reviews".

THAT is why you have been banned from multiple websites under multiple screen names.........

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigblock455
LOL, I dont even know why i bother with these posts, its always the same folks starting the trouble.

Your penchant for playing the victim is freaking hilarious to those of us who actually know you.

It is YOU who starts the trouble..........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tmitch
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
he is not some POS that constantly berates others that do not agree with his views.

Oh, but that is exactly what he is. Why don't you re-read this thread and see how he entered the conversation. By berating the firearm being discussed that he has zero experience with. Search the web, it's the same MO on multitudes of muzzleloading forums. He trash talks any muzzleloader not BPI/Traditons without any hands on experience with them.

Thank you. Someone who actually gets it........

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Can we get over the pissing match yet? Who gives a $hit.....

bigblock posts up a lot of good information regardless of what brands he might promote or not promote. The fact of the matter is, who cares? If the damn bullet hit's the mark and kills the animal or target then the job is complete. Lets move on.....

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The OP if he is still watching this thread might be interested in this info.

Carlos at Ed's gunshop was selling the Rem700 Ultimate below MSRP. Im not sure what he charges for the scope.

Rumor is that the Rem Ultimate CAN shoot BH209 but i want to see the load data from Remington. The Michigan Ultimate can not according to the owner of UF. It will flame cut the breach plug too quickly.

The Rem Ultimate uses a 308Win type case for ignition. .473 bolt head if i remember correctly. The original UF version uses a 45Win Mag case. Both cases have a fairly limited reuse before they leak.

The wood stock Rem and UF uses is just a run of the mill sub $150 Boyds stock. The composite is a fairly nice Bell and Carlson.....i think.

Rem is NOT using the Lothar barrel like UF uses. It is similar in twist and land/groove though. 1-26 with 6 lands according to the info ive seen. Its not your common 1-28 8 groove 50cal ML bore. A few companies can make match grade barrels for that action and application including smokeless capable if you change the breach plug and priming system too.

The sky is the limit when it comes to Rem700 upgrades. No other platform has that kind of aftermarket support.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Hydrashocker

Probably no one cares but its always advisable to consider the source and the ethics of the person behind the screen.

Bigblock aka Frontier Gander for example was banned from Modern Muzzleloader and he later used his friends login info to continue posting without his friend's consent. His friend admitted to this indiscretion. That almost got his friend banned too.

His opinions need to be viewed no differently than Toby's or Wakeman's opinions. Both of them have posted good info too. They both have an axe to grind just like BB, FG and a host of other names he uses or has used on various forums. His list of bans is quite lengthy. The HNI forum has banned no less than 3 of his aliases. Michigan Sportmans has perma banned him at least once for being a shill.

If Wakeman got on here pimping the new Rem Ultimate would you be as quick to defend him? I ripped into him on several occasions on forums for his "purchased" opinions. He was also banned from MM in the early days with my full support.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hydrashocker
Can we get over the pissing match yet? Who gives a $hit.....

If you wish to describe it as a pissing match, that's fine. But read OK45's last post above. Because it is SPOT ON.

Top that off with the fact that every time we get a thread that I find of interest, like this one and the current Knight Rifles thread, I have to listen to the CVA mascot/ talking parrot plug rifles in which the thread has nothing to do with. Or simply put down every other brand/product in existence for whatever dumba$$ reason he can dream up. Read the threads. Am I wrong? It's not only annoying, but biased and agenda driven as he11........

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was banned on modernmuzzleloader by KNIGHT prostaff moderators! LOL.

Calhunter on huntingnet banned 3 of my names, one of which i made earlier this year because the old ones would go straight to a white screen with a time zone update and never let me in. I asked him to deactivate them as i no longer wished to be on the forum. LOL my god, i even took screen shots where the reason for the ban was USERS REQUEST! A lil bipolar and can not remember these things hmmm?

It doesn't matter boys, I get more PM's on this forum and other forums asking for my help directly. If people NEED help, they read through posts where the others are getting helped. If they have questions, they normally respond VIA pm to that person they saw had some knowledge. 2 piss ants won't bother me any, just keeps the topics a little spicy and active.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why did you get banned on Michigan Sportsman? Deny that it was for plugging without a sponsorship, please. TFF. Denial is a funny thing. laugh

I get more PMs asking for help in a day than you get in a month. But that is because I have already forgotten more of firearms than you will ever know on your best day. Never felt the need to brag about it though......

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
encore was a trouble maker plain and simple LOL. He made claims i was paid by such and such and they banned me for it.

Ohhh now its on to I get more PM's than you laugh Yeah well, my dad can beat up your dad. How much lower do you intend to go?

Muzzle loaders are all I ever intend to use. My most modern rifle is a 1953 M44 Mosin Nagant LOL. I use my Hawken or Optima for centerfire season when I have to degrade to that hunting season.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I was banned on modernmuzzleloader by KNIGHT prostaff moderators! LOL.

Total lie.

At the time you were banned from MM there was no Knight Prostaff or even a functioning Knight production line. The mod that banned you was mostly shooting a Rem700ML, sidelocks, Whites and a Knight at that time. He still does except the Rem700ML which he sold.

Only one mod is associated with Knight, so there were no moderatorS involved. The current owner of MM is not associated with Knight in anyway. The old owner of MM was not either. Chuck actually preferred the Savage MLII-BP over Knights and even banned Grouse in part for disagreeing about it. Chuck also had a big hand in perma banning Wakeman.

Seems you forgot to address how you used a friends account to post on MM without his consent. This happened under Hal's ownership and had NOTHING to do with any mod. You simply could not stay away even if it risked your friend's account.

You also forgot the much older name that got banned on HNI for what was it....you made a mod mad because you were flirting with his girl friend......yeah sure

And the name that was also the name of your forum also. Thats the real reason that one was banned and all of its posts deleted. You just have to pimp whenever you can even if it violates every rule.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The way he portrays himself as the poor victim who only wishes to help others is TFF. All the while blatantly lying and guiltlessly pimping inferior products.

He has an excuse for everything. None of the bannings were EVER his fault.......

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
at the time, KNIGHT sponsored MM, they even banned grouse because he was talking smack about a TC Triump they wanted him to review.

How's about you 2 stop being a couple cupcakes and grow a set hmmm? You act like being banned on a forum is such a horrible thing to do. Oh my!

Last edited by bigblock455; 11/24/14.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Ive never been a member of your forum but i do know of Muley. He is the one who's MM account you used...or should i say abused.

You seem to want to avoid this tidbit of insight into your lack of ethics. Your other bans dont really mean that much compared to this one.

Again you are wrong. Knight was basically out of business at the time of your final MM ban. They had not sold a ML in a couple years. They only existed for repairs and parts at that time. They had no prostaff.

Chuck Hill actually had no sponsors at that time. The only banner was gone by then. He paid for all of it out of his own pocket for the last 1-2 years he owned it.

Hal now pays for all of it out of his own pocket Anyone can email him and ask.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
sure knight wasnt payin.

Nothing to say about grouse getting banned? Kinda odd he was let back in once he got in with knight huh. Then we see all these guys on there and huntingnet pushing knights.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I told you why grouse was banned. I know this for a fact and not some rumor. I was shown the PMs between Chuck and Grouse. Plus i saw the posts before they were moved. I was on MM when Wakeman was banned. I think i know the history pretty well and i talked to Chuck and Patrick White on the phone several times.

The last banners on MM were for Ez-tool and MMP. Those were gone before you. Your attempt at deflection is not working very well.

Now how about you explain why you used Muley's account to post on MM without his consent?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 3,230 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,317
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.