Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Know Bob smile I'm the one that hunts in a pen and bean field. You started this not me. Know Bob- I'm sure your a fine outstanding person that's very close with The Lord and all. That being said words do hurt and you will not internet bully me.

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Never said you hunt in a pen Rick...but doubt you have done much hunting that's "tough" either. Being you're from Oklahoma, I can imagine you have been west a few times.

To refresh your memory,you started this little pissing match by telling everyone that my "words ain't worth a squirt of dog piss" a few months back.....nice way to treat a gawdamned customer. smirk

I guess you didn't like the fact that I'm not in love with a 25/06.

Then you tell me, obliquely,that I don't tell the truth, which is another way of saying I'm a liar. I want you to tell me how, and where on here, I lied? I could not have survived and thrived, as an attorney for 30+ years, if my reputation was that I lie. So I take those accusations pretty seriously.

Once again, please tell me where I lied?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, it looks like the shack nasties are startin' early this year....... grin

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
B
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Never said you hunt in a pen Rick...but doubt you have done much hunting that's "tough" either. Being you're from Oklahoma, I can imagine you have been west a few times.

To refresh your memory,you started this little pissing match by telling everyone that my "words ain't worth a squirt of dog piss" a few months back.....nice way to treat a gawdamned customer. smirk

I guess you didn't like the fact that I'm not in love with a 25/06.

Then you tell me, obliquely,that I don't tell the truth, which is another way of saying I'm a liar. I want you to tell me how, and where on here, I lied? I could not have survived and thrived, as an attorney for 30+ years, if my reputation was that I lie. So I take those accusations pretty seriously.

Once again, please tell me where I lied?

Bob it's breed in you. I'm sorry. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the ass. I'm understanding know being a attorney and all your whole life is a lie.this hunting busneiss ain't new to me . So make it easy on yourself Hint....:) 25-06??

Last edited by rickmenefee; 11/25/14.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Whilst hunting this morning I thought that I should make a little video of how to disassemble a Remington 700 bolt in the field. All without a dime, table top or shaman.

Of course I've never had the need to disassemble one in the field, but I'll make a video anyways for the Outdoor Life readers that might feel the need to do so betwixt shots at charging brown bears.

I also appreciate the point about hunting with a shotgun with the chamber hot or cold. [bleep] shotguns should have a 3 position safety too.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
O bob you are a dandy. Your getting a little smarter Bering a attorney and all. Editing your words in the night:). You best bit may be to shut your mouth

Ps words hurt! please try to be a happier person.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Whilst hunting this morning I thought that I should make a little video of how to disassemble a Remington 700 bolt in the field. All without a dime, table top or shaman.

Of course I've never had the need to disassemble one in the field, but I'll make a video anyways for the Outdoor Life readers that might feel the need to do so betwixt shots at charging brown bears.

I also appreciate the point about hunting with a shotgun with the chamber hot or cold. [bleep] shotguns should have a 3 position safety too.

If a person can lace their boots they are half way there.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
multiple positions ain't got nothin' to do with rifles...

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Don't hold your breath. After all these years Remington is still trying to figure out how to make a safety that doesn't also double as a trigger occasionally.

Only after fumble fingers "gunsmiths" attempt to adjust them and don't take responsibility for their incompetence. Not, all, but the vast, vast majority are improperly adjusted (sear engagement) and it has been proven time and time again that this is the case. Still feel nervous, spring $80 for a Timney and get a better triggers to boot. Two positions safeties.....? If they were remotely as "dangerous" as many of the m70 cheerleaders would want you believe, then the military wouldn't hundreds of thousands of them ins service in conditions, I might add, that are far, far more demanding for reliable weapons, so spare me the anecdotal BS. How many m70's are in the hands of our troops.......rest my case. Oh and I know this is coming in this juvenile thread, so lets address the issue of the self-ejecting bolt handle. Now, last figures I've heard was that Remington has sold more than 5 million M700, probably even more by now. We see the same guys (less than a half dozen) posting the same several pictures of faulty bolt handles. Now if I were to tell anyone here that if they played the lottery tomorrow and they had a 99.99999999 percent chance of winning, would you buy a ticket ?
Spare me your uneducated opinions Finn. After 5.5 years as a professional gunsmith I have a VERY good grasp of how the Remington trigger mechanism works and what it's design shortcomings are. The problem is caused by one part that no other trigger mechanism utilizes and it is not imaginary, nor does it require improper adjustment to rear it's completely unpredictable, ugly head. But hey, you and the rest of the Remington faithful go right on believing whatever you want. I've been through this debate a time or three before and I know trying to convince you is a complete waste of time.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Geezus, learn how to spell or at least use spellcheck Menefee. You sound like a retard.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by Steelhead

If a person can lace their boots they are half way there.

Yep cool

*Master of random precision*
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Geezus, learn how to spell or at least use spellcheck Menefee. You sound like a retard.
not retarded just a disability. Sorry

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Positive proof anybody can get a masters 😄

Last edited by rickmenefee; 11/25/14.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
funny how the 3 position vs 2 position discussion is rarely really about gun safety... generally just an excuse to argue about remingtons vs winchesters...

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
not retarded just a disability. Sorry
Sorry to hear that Menefee. I've got a few of those myself these days and it's a PIA.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No need to be sorry. I'm just glad I'm goodlooking.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Don't hold your breath. After all these years Remington is still trying to figure out how to make a safety that doesn't also double as a trigger occasionally.

Only after fumble fingers "gunsmiths" attempt to adjust them and don't take responsibility for their incompetence. Not, all, but the vast, vast majority are improperly adjusted (sear engagement) and it has been proven time and time again that this is the case. Still feel nervous, spring $80 for a Timney and get a better triggers to boot. Two positions safeties.....? If they were remotely as "dangerous" as many of the m70 cheerleaders would want you believe, then the military wouldn't hundreds of thousands of them ins service in conditions, I might add, that are far, far more demanding for reliable weapons, so spare me the anecdotal BS. How many m70's are in the hands of our troops.......rest my case. Oh and I know this is coming in this juvenile thread, so lets address the issue of the self-ejecting bolt handle. Now, last figures I've heard was that Remington has sold more than 5 million M700, probably even more by now. We see the same guys (less than a half dozen) posting the same several pictures of faulty bolt handles. Now if I were to tell anyone here that if they played the lottery tomorrow and they had a 99.99999999 percent chance of winning, would you buy a ticket ?
Spare me your uneducated opinions Finn. After 5.5 years as a professional gunsmith I have a VERY good grasp of how the Remington trigger mechanism works and what it's design shortcomings are. The problem is caused by one part that no other trigger mechanism utilizes and it is not imaginary, nor does it require improper adjustment to rear it's completely unpredictable, ugly head. But hey, you and the rest of the Remington faithful go right on believing whatever you want. I've been through this debate a time or three before and I know trying to convince you is a complete waste of time.

You are a PISTOLSMITH and I have forgotten more of 700 triggers than you will ever fricking know. And all things rifle related in general. Save it, dumba$$. We HAVE been down this road before. And it has been been well documented that it takes me no time to expose you for the true DUMBFUCK that you are.

Rick Menefee has more knowledge in his pinky finger than you have in your whole body.

Run away and hide now, like you ALWAYS DO. OR, OR, we can debate that in which I will unquestionably expose you for the RETARD that you are. But PLEASE, don't PM me again asking to forgive your perpetual ignorance.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blackheart's claim to fame. Read it all with a glass of whiskey. It is HIGHLY entertaining, Right up until the point where he disappears for a whole month. LMAO.............. laugh laugh laugh

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9088899/7

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yep, full time pistolsmith for the past year and a half. Four years general gunsmithing before that. You don't know your azzhole from your elbow. You've just got a big fuggin' mouth and a severe "little man" complex, most likely due to an extemely tiny penis.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. Do you always post $hit 2x in hopes it will take on more meaning?

Any time you would like to profess your vast knowledge of rifles to me, let me know, princess. Just remember that you got laughed outta the building last time laugh

It is a GREAT little read, isn't it?

Any time, Mr "Gunsmith". My last fart exceeded your total rifle I.Q. by at least 5X.....

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

376 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 51 invisible), 2,700 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,411
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.