Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ingwe
Call me shallow and crass...I'm sticking with this one.

[Linked Image]

She looks like she's off a Ukrainian international dating site.

For the right price, she could possibly be yours. cool

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

[Linked Image]

I often thought that Ukraine would be a hot place to invade.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

[Linked Image]

I often thought that Ukraine would be a hot place to invade.

The French sure agreed with you when Napoleon went through on his way to Russia. A lot of Parisian blood got mingled in with Slavic girls, leaving some nice visual effects for us today.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

I'd follow her anywhere smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by conrad101st
My better half has this fascination with these knee high boots. She looks great in jeans and regular boots or high heels (she works out 6x week so she has a nice figure). But for some reason, these women read these damn fashion blogs and think that knee high boots over tights (leggings) or skinny jeans look great - they don't. They don't look good on ANYBODY.

So should I tell her they look stupid or just keep my mouth shut??

I recently purchased some nice over the calf boots because they can dress up any outfit and I wanted something else to wear to work. My back won't allow me to wear 3 inch heels and nor would it be practical for my job....besides I don't need to be any taller.

It sounds like your wife takes pride in her appearance based on the fact she works out 6x's a week. I wouldn't tell her that she looks "stupid" ...unless you enjoy spending weeks rebuilding whatever emotional connection you have in order for her to "get in the mood". Try to stay focused on the fact that she works hard to keep herself looking great.

You might try giving her more compliments when she wears something that you really like. You might even find that this fashion trend grows on you over time.....at least with your wife.

I must add here that Asphalt Angel looks REALLY GREAT in her tall boots and skin tight pants! I love the look, and I love the envy that is inspired when I take my lady out looking so terrific grin

I would encourage you to join me in congratulating and encouraging our two working out, running/gym rat sweeties! We are two men who are unusually and very highly blessed with gals who keep themselves up and looking hot well into life. This is not the norm among married gals, so enjoy it, inspire it, rise up (I mean from bed, you dirty minded codgers!) and caller her BLESSED and a rare jewel among women. Mine sure is and I make no apology or bones about it.

It sure don't hurt that my sweeties tall black boots are Harley Davidson brand and wear. WOWZA! crazy laugh

Last edited by safariman; 12/07/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Mark, might want to read the part about "stumbling block" are revisit how much you should be enjoying those looks of envy your wife gets when you take her out. The proper term is "lust", not envy.

LOL
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
My better half has this fascination with these knee high boots. She looks great in jeans and regular boots or high heels (she works out 6x week so she has a nice figure). But for some reason, these women read these damn fashion blogs and think that knee high boots over tights (leggings) or skinny jeans look great - they don't. They don't look good on ANYBODY.

Don't say a word.. Just be thankful she's not adding a WWE belt over her sweater and situated between the boobs and the waist.. I've NEVER understood THAT tres chic style...

And while we're at it, I've lately noticed every woman/girl wearing jeans is, every few minutes, pulling them back up into place.. Maybe they need to take that WWE belt and put it in the belt loops of their pants... Amazing what a belt can do to keep yer pants up... crazy

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

Only problem with this one is I can't figure out what area to look at. As soon as I focus on one spot I've got to look at something else. I'm starting to get dizzy. Maybe there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by safariman

I must add here that Asphalt Angel looks REALLY GREAT in her tall boots and skin tight pants! I love the look, and I love the envy that is inspired when I take my lady out looking so terrific grin

I would encourage you to join me in congratulating and encouraging our two working out, running/gym rat sweeties! We are two men who are unusually and very highly blessed with gals who keep themselves up and looking hot well into life. This is not the norm among married gals, so enjoy it, inspire it, rise up (I mean from bed, you dirty minded codgers!) and caller her BLESSED and a rare jewel among women. Mine sure is and I make no apology or bones about it.

It sure don't hurt that my sweeties tall black boots are Harley Davidson brand and wear. WOWZA! crazy laugh

Barfaroni.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

[Linked Image]

Ok, you're shallow and crass...

... wanna buy a 270?

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Mark, might want to read the part about "stumbling block" are revisit how much you should be enjoying those looks of envy your wife gets when you take her out. The proper term is "lust", not envy.

Don't waste your breath, FB2... he just doesn't get it.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I recently purchased some nice over the calf boots because they can dress up any outfit and I wanted something else to wear to work. My back won't allow me to wear 3 inch heels and nor would it be practical for my job....besides I don't need to be any taller.

It sounds like your wife takes pride in her appearance based on the fact she works out 6x's a week. I wouldn't tell her that she looks "stupid" ...unless you enjoy spending weeks rebuilding whatever emotional connection you have in order for her to "get in the mood". Try to stay focused on the fact that she works hard to keep herself looking great.

You might try giving her more compliments when she wears something that you really like. You might even find that this fashion trend grows on you over time.....at least with your wife.

Good freakin' grief.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 4ager

Good freakin' grief.

No kidding, this feels like an Onion article. Nuthin hotter than skin tight pants and high boots riding shotgun in a yellow Avalanche. This is the zenith of hotness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Don't waste your breath, FB2... he just doesn't get it.

Amen.
WOW.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Love my wife in tall boots....55 years old and still makes my propeller spin.

[Linked Image]

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Works for me. Lucky man!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
So round, so firm, so fully packed.........
[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ironbender
So round, so firm, so fully packed.........
[Linked Image]

Yes Sir...

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laugh Lines and tall boots! very lucky man!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Love my wife in tall boots....55 years old and still makes my propeller spin.

[Linked Image]

Yep, congratulations.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,596
Posts18,492,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.