Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pashooter
This +10, it's real simple if you don't want a problem with the police don't break the law. If you don't want to get in a fight with the police don't resist arrest. I have seen officers assisted by folks on two occasions in both instances turned out the folks were off duty leo.

Yep, here is Captain George Brown plainly stating that if people do not want to be sexually assaulted by Oklahoma police they best be obeying traffic laws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYNdqwx3LU

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yur a fu-kin riot dude. lmmfao

Why is that? You indicated you were willing to do anything to keep police able to do what they want to do.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by sherp
Yur a fu-kin idiot dude. lmmfao

Why is that? You indicated you were willing to do anything to keep police able to do what they want to do.

Fixt it for you Gunner.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yer twisting words. He won't stand still for a Cop to be MURDERED!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You need to re-read what I said, I wont witness murderous tyranny on LEO's.

If I could take you out on a little trip with me, when you returned, you'd buy a designer 30 pack of pink lace under shorts, sell your computer, start teaching sunday school and living for christ.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Yer twisting words. He won't stand still for a Cop to be MURDERED!

Is there any other way for a police officer to die at the hands of another?

If police cannot break a law when dealing with civilians(as shown by statutory exemptions, police officers assisting fellow officers as the do everything, prosecutors not going after them, and judges handing down token sentences when all other avenues of clearing the officer have failed and they have to keep the peasantry from rioting) then how can anyone end the life of a police officer and have it considered anything other than murder? It certainly couldn't be considered self defense when it happens.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks 'Gwe and ET, I can't seem to communicate plainly with mixed dna of self inflicted estrogen and ignorance.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He sounds like TRH's alter ego. Either way, it is disgusting.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yes, but easily identifiable as purposeful.

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You need to re-read what I said, I wont witness murderous tyranny on LEO's.

If I could take you out on a little trip with me, when you returned, you'd buy a designer 30 pack of pink lace under shorts, sell your computer, start teaching sunday school and living for christ.

Is there any other kind? Barak's article concerned wanting to disarm police to keep them from raping and things of that nature. No self respecting conservative wants police to stop doing what they are doing now and there is no self defense claims when it comes to dealing with police no matter what they do.

An example. Had one of the whores Holtzclaw in Oklahoma was trying to put on the straight and narrow path killed him while he was doling out justice, every officer in the country would have been trying to kill the little POS slut. Had that failed, the prosecutors and judges would have been trying to strap her down and execute her for thinking she was above the law.

Sorry, not in to cross dressing or man on man sex, but several of the members here have indicated they are Log Cabin Republicans like you seem to be indicating so look for those guys and have fun together.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
He sounds like TRH's alter ego. Either way, it is disgusting.

Disgusting is when someone posts a video of a police officer beating someone in cuffs with other officers assisting the officer administering the corporal punishment and then saying any of those police are in the wrong. You point that out as well, so not sure why you take issue with me doing the same.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
On a serious note, I have a suggestion that I think would cut down on a lot of these police shootings. Any cop firing his weapon would face automatic criminal charges. If everything was done legit, then he/she'd beat it in court. Just knowing that they would have to face the music would, I think, cut down on a lot of the trigger happy behavior.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
On a serious note, I have a suggestion that I think would cut down on a lot of these police shootings. Any cop firing his weapon would face automatic criminal charges. If everything was done legit, then he/she'd beat it in court. Just knowing that they would have to face the music would, I think, cut down on a lot of the trigger happy behavior.

Then you would just have people whining the prosecutors that do not pursue police now would not be going after them in trial. Kind of like the deal out in Ferguson where Wilson was allowed to snatch the guy for filming him in 2013 and then file a false report on the incident without any sanctions. No way the prosecutor(who runs the Grand Jury investigation in MO) is going to do anything different. Just give the officer(s) several months of paid leave plus overtime instead of putting the money in to court proceedings.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You're like, the most amazing legal mind of our century.

You and Gary North should team up with Barak and start writing Use of Force Policies.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

You and Gary North should team up with Barak and start writing Use of Force Policies.

Travis

Yeah, I don't know why anyone would want a police officer sent to prison for the same thing a civilian would.

How is your visit a cop in the pen ministry going? Have you started getting pics of kids visiting Santa to the officers you visit like this one:

http://www.ktvq.com/news/former-eastern-montana-police-officer-sentenced-for-child-sex-abuse/

or still using up the playground/coming and going to school pics you already had on hand?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Travis, I'm just making a suggestion here, in order to invite conversation. I'm not anti-police, and actually worked in law enforcement for 10 years. I don't believe all cops are bad, nor even most of them. But something needs to be done to curtail the growing number of wrongful shootings. If you don't like my idea, then what would your suggestion be?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
???Whether it is a Cop doing the shooting or an everyday citizen, it goes to a Grand Jury and the applicable laws and evidence are examined. No True Bill or an indictment are the results. Around here there have been a lot of "No True Bill" resulting from citizens killing somebody. It is all in the evdience and applicable statutes. NOT how some idiot "FEELS".

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by achadwick
Ad hominem fallacy:

Originally Posted by SmokeEater2
Gary North the Y2K huckster? A con artist wanting the police to be made less effective, There's a shock.

Yes, It's unfair to not take someone seriously just because they believe Government should be old testament law.

Or, that favors capital punishment for a range of offenders; including women who lie about their virginity, blasphemers, nonbelievers, children who curse their parents, male homosexuals, and other people who commit acts deemed capital offenses in the Old Testament. North also favors capital punishment for women who have abortions. North stated that the biblical admonition to kill homosexuals in Leviticus is God's "law and its morally appropriate sanction", arguing that "God is indeed a homophobe" who "hates [homosexuality] and those who practice it" and "hates the sin and hates the sinner."

North has said that capital punishment should be carried out by stoning, because it is the biblical approved method of execution and it is cheap due to the plentiful and convenient supply of stones.

Here's one of his books online if you need a little light reading.
The Sinai Strategy

He's written several other books that are available through his website or wherever The Turner Diaries are sold.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Some jurisdictions are more open about that than others. I was reading this morning about a 2004 Wisconsin case where an officer shot & killed a 22 year old that was scheduled to testify against him in court the next day. His department cleared him of any wrongdoing in 48 hours, before they even received any lab/forensic results back. Here's the story, if you want to read it.

Link

Last edited by HilhamHawk; 12/14/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by arkypete
Got a better idea, why not disarm all the armed protection types for all the governors, the president, etc. for the next ten years and see how that works out.

Jim

there's the winner on this thread!

sick to death of laws for us but not them.

any politician caught bringing up a bill for further restrictions upon 2nd amendment rights needs to go 10 years without the benefit of any small arms protection before that legislation can be given serious thought.

whaddya bet the ACA website would have worked a bit better if those yahoos were depending upon it for their insurance.

do we get cake next?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.