Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Beings he was married 3 times already , I would guess he tends to pick the wrongs mates and is pretty fast to give up...... wives 4,5 and six will probably start looking familiar to you even on the first day you meet them.
I married once, at 38 yrs. of age. If this ever falls apart I would never do it again, I can barely get along with most people , let alone women. It took 38 yrs to find the wife I have, I would never look again If I had to.......

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My first wife was 3 years older then me and German. My current wife is 6 years younger than me and Slavik.

The first one was crazy and mean. This one is just kinda crazy.

I don't know what this has to do with anything,....but I'm pushin 60 and I don't really care to have a discussion with a woman in her 30's,....let alone marry her.

To tell you the gospel truth,...in my not so damn humble opinion,...any man in his 60's who still views women as anything beyond a rather interesting nuisance has reasoning shortcomings.

I still tolerate 'em,...barely,.....but as far as how a typical man sees the world,..a woman might as well be from Jupiter.

It's always been that way, actually,...but the quest for puzzy makes a man ignore that fact for the majority of his usefull lifespan.

About 6 months before he chits and dies,...a man will realize, "Bitches is crazy".

If he don't,..he's foolin' hisself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Married my third ex wife when she was 23, and I was 48. It seemed like a good idea at the time. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. laugh

Sam......

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
By the time she begins menopause he will either be died or so deep into Alzheimers that it will not matter.

That has gotta be a big PLUS.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not me but my dad married a gal 3 months younger than me when I was in my early 20's and he was around late 40's

didn't work out for them, but I'm sure it does for some

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
My wife is 8 days older than I am so she hears "cradle robber" from me fairly often.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
To add to this , i have a friend that is 60 and married a woman thirty years younger then him. Now he is a father of a 1 year old a, 4 year old and has two daughters from his previous marriage , that are older then his now wife. He lost his first family completely and will not see his new family grow up ( he is heavy and smokes, with no exercise in his future). He has not made the best decisions in life and knows it, but he is trying .... I suppose.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I don't care what age you have a kid, tomorrow is a promise to no one.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
My brother just turned 60. He has been divorced three times and is getting ready to marry ...

Okay, you can stop right there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
My brother just turned 60. He has been divorced three times and is getting ready to marry a young 30 something honey. What are the pros and cons of this?

A prenup will tell him if it is love.

IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by byc
why does she want him would be the big question for me? Especially, if I were him.

I'm not 60 but I have dated within that age gap and unless the lucky lady was smart and super mature then I only found drama, which led to THE END!

Lucky ????

Or not....I like your sig line. smile

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
Just because the numbers says she is 30 doesn't mean her body does. He may act and look younger than her.

this, my 24 year old brother is much more mature than my 43 year old half brother.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
May - December, that was my mom and dad! I would not be here If he didn't, I was 12 when he passed away, he left enough so there would be no undo hardship, Mom, she passed 15 days before my 21 birthday! I am going to turn 60 next February, I have never married, nor to I have any children, I have given it some serious thought thou, but I have pretty much decided that it would not be the right thing to do. I'm to set in my ways, and I would never want to cause any kind of pain on my part, so I will stay single. And yea I know about single men no living as long as the married ones and that the married ones do a little better in the finance department, I get all of that , it just passed me by and I am ok with it! The family ends with me, that is the only thing I question, nobody to carry on, to leave my stuff to !

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I was 50 I dated a 23 year old, but it was admittedly a shallow relationship. She was just using me for sex and I was after her money.

She got the better end of the deal, by far... wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gmsemel
May - December, that was my mom and dad! I would not be here If he didn't, I was 12 when he passed away, he left enough so there would be no undo hardship, Mom, she passed 15 days before my 21 birthday! I am going to turn 60 next February, I have never married, nor to I have any children, I have given it some serious thought thou, but I have pretty much decided that it would not be the right thing to do. I'm to set in my ways, and I would never want to cause any kind of pain on my part, so I will stay single. And yea I know about single men no living as long as the married ones and that the married ones do a little better in the finance department, I get all of that , it just passed me by and I am ok with it! The family ends with me, that is the only thing I question, nobody to carry on, to leave my stuff to !

Adoption paperwork sent.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My ex wife got married today.

My sister and my mom drove up for the wedding.

I guess I could have sat around and pondered the situation if I was of a mind to,...but they're all women,..so I wouldn't have reached a conclusion.

It's just one of them Ann Landers letters,..yanno?

Anyway,...there's some man out there married to my ex,.....be damned if *I* can rationalize how his mind works.

All I know is,...he don't know her like I do.

Ain't nuthin' to me one way or another.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I just don't get the marriage thing?? Why would you want to get married and get the lawyers involved in a great fun time?? After the paper is signed the buyers remorse sets in and the relationship is over. Is he wanting to marry her? Or is she wanting to marry him? If they can make it work good on them.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
At his age he might want to look into renting rather than owning... Apparently she thinks he has money. I hope he get's a prenup.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
He's been around the block a few times already--he knows what he wants, and love isn't it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I friend of mine did.

He was 62, a retired government employee. She was 30, a mother of two who wanted more kids.

The attractions were obvious. She was pretty, he was well off. My wife and I kept trying to impress upon him he would be over 80 IF he lived to see the first kids high school graduation.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,117 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,572
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.