Campfire Regular
Y
I never watch or listen to OVOMIT

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I went out and shot pool and drank some whiskey. I told the wife to watch it for me and she said screw you. She wont watch him at all. Thank God. ED K

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes, I believe in knowing everything about the threats around you.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He uses the same trick that Hitler used to fill the German people with hatred towards the Jews. It was evil when Hitler did it and just as evil when Tyrant Obama the Liar does it.

[Linked Image from ]
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
NO !
GD Effing commie ni�#%@!er.. that's all I'd be yelling at the screen.
Just thinking about that pos and the two fools behind him makes me nauseas...yechh... puke!
and the dumbaxxe mofos that elected this pos... not once BUT twice.
Gawd, I hate effing democrat degenerates!!!!

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I did the same thing you did, watched real American heroes. I woke up at 3 this morning about to puke thinking of the state of America and what's going to happen to my grandchildren.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Not only NO, but HELL NO! The only thing I'll watch about that POS, is when he finally leaves/forced out of office! mad

maddog

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Not only could I not watch the State of you Union, my blood started to boil just reading what he was saying. I have never hated a politician like I do Obama. Pelosi, Boxer Fienstien, they are just emotional dingbats, but Obama? That guy is a lying, racist, community organizer and nothing more. How can this guy have a 50% approval?

I did not watch the show either. I do feel though, that you are too easy on the Senators and Congresswoman. Hussein could not have done what he has to America, were it not for the complicity of like minded dhimmicrats and Republicans.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Not only could I not watch the State of you Union, my blood started to boil just reading what he was saying. I have never hated a politician like I do Obama. Pelosi, Boxer Fienstien, they are just emotional dingbats, but Obama? That guy is a lying, racist, community organizer and nothing more. How can this guy have a 50% approval?

Here is the 50% answer

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is challenging Republicans to raise the federal minimum wage, which is now $7.25 an hour. And he's laying down a dare to anyone in Congress who refuses to raise the minimum wage.

Obama says that if lawmakers truly believe they can work full time and support a family of four on less than $15,000 a year, then they should try it
. The salary of most senators and House members is $174,000.

Obama has proposed raising the minimum wage to $10.10. It was pegged at $7.25 in 2009.

He made his comments in his State of the Union address

Here's a hint, if you are making $7.25 an hour don't have a couple of frigging kids to take care of.

EXACTLY!
(the last sentence)

People act like it is a right to have kids even if they can't afford to provide for them on their own.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by model70man
I woke up at 3 this morning about to puke thinking of the state of America and what's going to happen to my OUR grandchildren.

Been doing the same a lot lately, too.

Been hearing the same crap for about 7 years, so no, I did not watch his latest campaign speech.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I watched it. Of course, listening to Obama lie was hard. Joni Ernst gave the establishment rebutal and did a pretty good job with her "I was born a poor, black child" routine.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Not only could I not watch the State of you Union, my blood started to boil just reading what he was saying. I have never hated a politician like I do Obama. Pelosi, Boxer Fienstien, they are just emotional dingbats, but Obama? That guy is a lying, racist, community organizer and nothing more.
You're much too kind.. I'd tell you how I really feel about that pos but I'd be then spending time in a federal pen.
How can this guy have a 50% approval?
Only Kool-Aid drinkers were polled... And you notice that half of THEM think he is a pos..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gmsemel
He dose not have 50% approval, we are just told he has! Polls can be and are manipulated to suit the out come the pollster wants!

When is the last time you spoke to one of the people that voted for him? Every person that I have spoken to that voted for President Obama in 2008, voted for him again in 2012. And they all adamantly stand by their decision.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few will admit it around here...but we know they did.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Few will admit it around here...but we know they did.

Each week reveals more of them. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dr. Ben Carson tweeted:

"The President's State of the Union address was uplifting, particularly if one is not aware of the actual facts."

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The good news is it's just 364 days until his last one!

Carpe' Scrotum
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Get ready for Hillary. It will happen unless the republicans can unify and put forth an electable candidate. The approval rating bump is directly related to gas prices. Personally, I thought that the republican response was less than stellar.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I watched it. Of course, listening to Obama lie was hard. Joni Ernst gave the establishment rebutal and did a pretty good job with her "I was born a poor, black child" routine.

Senator Ernst was entitled to introduce herself, but her main message was not about how bad was the Obama message, but how hard the new Congress is going to work responding to the clear message of the last election. The message that Obama ignored last night.
I really liked that.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said she did a pretty good job. It was the "every kid in Iowa wore bread bags on their feet to protect their only pair of shoes" thing that I was referring to.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 7 invisible), 1,413 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,510
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.