Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Just got this e-mail. She's not even from Nigeria!

ATTN: Good Freind,

Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, and But Only God keeps You Going! You are so special! this Year 2015!

My name is Mrs Alfreda Smith a British merchant in Caribbean Island. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. This sickness has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have since lost my power of speech and can only manage to write now; as that has been the only way I am able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that is the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when the Almighty gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want nature and the Almighty God in Heaven to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give the remains of my wealth to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I did on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Caribbean Island, London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do is myself any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts in Switzerland and donate the money in the account to the motherless/charity homes across Africa, Europe and America organizations, they refused and kept the money to themselves. I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which only few of them knows of is the (U.S$6.5Million) cash deposit that I have with a financial firm. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and please earn only 20% of the money as your fee for the distribution.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping me out. May the Almighty remain with you as you do.

Regards,

Mrs Alfreda Smith

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, and But Only God keeps You Going! You are so special! this Year 2015!

My name is Mrs Alfreda Smith a British merchant in Caribbean Island. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. This sickness has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have since lost my power of speech and can only manage to write now; as that has been the only way I am able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that is the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when the Almighty gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want nature and the Almighty God in Heaven to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give the remains of my wealth to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I did on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Caribbean Island, London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do is myself any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts in Switzerland and donate the money in the account to the motherless/charity homes across Africa, Europe and America organizations, they refused and kept the money to themselves. I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which only few of them knows of is the (U.S$6.5Million) cash deposit that I have with a financial firm. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and please earn only 20% of the money as your fee for the distribution.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping me out. May the Almighty remain with you as you do.

Regards,

Mrs Alfreda Smith

Hmmm... they claim terminal illness, they reference God in almost every other sentence, and they are promising you an investment too good to be true.

This has to be legit, right?

Now, where have I heard this before?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes! I always keep an empty account for these folks. Anyone can deposit, but I'm the only one that can withdraw. My charity benefits female albino midget Inuits of African descent. Let the good times roll.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/22/15.

1Minute
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Tell her sure but you need ten grand to cover start up expenses travel etc. Ask her to send you a advance let me know how that works out for you. quote=RobJordan]Just got this e-mail. She's not even from Nigeria!

Regards,

Mrs Alfreda Smith

[/quote]

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wire me $10,000 and I'll PM you my advice.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you have an email address for "her", this could be a lot of fun. Did you see that scambaiters link the other day?

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Regards,

Mrs Alfreda Smith

Hmmm... they claim terminal illness, they reference God in almost every other sentence, and they are promising you an investment too good to be true.

That's the way I see it 4ager! wink

Last edited by RobJordan; 01/22/15.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by exbiologist
If you have an email address for "her", this could be a lot of fun. Did you see that scambaiters link the other day?

I've been to the 409 baiters web page and some of the stuff they pull on these scammers is just hysterical. It'll leave you in stitches. I've never laughed so hard. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've always wanted to go to "the" Caribbean Island. laugh

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Man, are you the lucky guy!!! I only get false e-mails form Nigeria; you should go to the Caribbean to meet her and discuss the arrangements! smile

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i've won at least a dozen of those thing in 10 yrs or so.i got so much money now i been giving it to friends when they call now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That two timing wench! She sent me the same email 3-4 months ago.

You can have her and her money.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Almost sounds like a relative of Safariman.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Almost sounds like a relative of Safariman.

That's a goodun!

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Sounds like a sure thing to me...you gotta respond RIGHT NOW !

You snooze, you lose laugh

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mrs. Alfreda Smith is keeping Jesus in the middle.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This sickness has defiled all forms of medicine,
I've never heard of a disease that defiles medicine. Does it make the medicine bad, as in evil?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ask her for a picture, she may be hot!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (11point, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,414
Posts18,470,481
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.