Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I might buy that 82 at Cabela's. Those were awesome guns.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Like the CZ sniper rifle. I would up the ante on ammo. Try Lapua Center-X and some of the mid priced RWS and Eley stuff. Is better in most rifles than Wolf/SK.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dawggone
This is a Cascade model which has a cheek piece.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Kimber-of-Oregon-Model-LR/1591105.uts

Mine is a plain old sporter without it. Best I could do for a picture right now.

Now I've seen everything.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by deflave
This is a Cascade model which has a cheek piece.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Kimber-of-Oregon-Model-LR/1591105.uts

Mine is a plain old sporter without it. Best I could do for a picture right now.

Now I've seen everything.

Travis

Why is that? Just because I searched for a pic cause I don't keep stock photos of my guns around on my computer? When I get time to take a pic, upload it and post it to satisfy your wiseass curiosity I will.

Until then GFY.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Now I've really seen everything.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A buddy packed his new CZ to the range this AM. After he dialed it in, I did about a 1/2 inch bug hole with 5 America Eagles at 50 yds. Shot right with my Anschutz. For the $$, I was impressed.

1Minute
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Now I've really seen everything.

Travis

No you sure have not wink you haven't seen my rifle yet. Nothing special just an old Clackamas Kimber sporteR

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Let's see it then. Stock, scope, mounts, accessories, targets. Even here in the sunny South not much is happening in the field as small game season is now closed. Pics wanted.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yep the Checz Anschutz for the money hard to beat. I really like mine.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Lockhart
Let's see it then. Stock, scope, mounts, accessories, targets. Even here in the sunny South not much is happening in the field as small game season is now closed. Pics wanted.

Patience jackass patience you must think you matter wink and by the way only women accessorize.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You old women happy now?

[Linked Image]

M-8 6X Compact in Kimber Deluxe rings wink Of all the ammo I used it really liked the old Federal Lightning the best for group size. Just shot gophers with Federal bulk HP. Not enough rabbits around to bother with.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If I were an old woman, I'd be thrilled with that rig.

Travis

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If I were an old woman, I'd be thrilled with that rig.

Travis

Well old hag start thrillin wink beats a CZ POS to death. Keep buyin your Commie chit.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This is a Kimber 82C that does a fair job on Starling control inside 50 yards with Sub Sonics. Not a long range rig using the factory Warnes and an older Burris 4X but a Classic hunting .22 in my view.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I am guessing that Anschutz 54 sporters, kimbers from OR and Coopers all have about the same potential to shoot well. CZ's as well but require some tweaking. I have a 452 in 17hmr that outshot the two Anshutz 17hmr's that I have owned. One of these was a 1717hb. I had a 455 22lr that shot well but not quite with my Annie's. Was tempted to put a Lilja 22mag barrel on that gun but ultimately traded it. My Anshutz 22's unfortunately require expensive ammo to really shine.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bonefish
I am guessing that Anschutz 54 sporters, kimbers from OR and Coopers all have about the same potential to shoot well. CZ's as well but require some tweaking. I have a 452 in 17hmr that outshot the two Anshutz 17hmr's that I have owned. One of these was a 1717hb. I had a 455 22lr that shot well but not quite with my Annie's. Was tempted to put a Lilja 22mag barrel on that gun but ultimately traded it. My Anshutz 22's unfortunately require expensive ammo to really shine.

I have pretty much decided that you either got the 54, or you don't.

And the CZ is definitely the most bang for the buck in the do-not department. The Americans may end up being the best bargain out there, but right now there just isn't enough after market stuff IMO.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Well old hag start thrillin wink beats a CZ POS to death. Keep buyin your Commie chit.

If I liked safe queens, I'd be proud of yours too.

AWESOME rig!

Travis

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Whatever wink

B
Bobcape Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Let's reel this puppy back in. After all, it's a thread about me! My scope arrived late Friday evening. Got it all situated and shot Saturday and Sunday. Man do I love this rifle! So glad it's not a Kimber! BAM! Just kidding. You've got a great looking rifle there.

I tried a few different brands of ammo I had on hand. All targets were shot at 75 yards.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

For the price I'm liking this CCI SV ammo. We shot at broken pieces of clay pigeons at 200 yards. I was giggling like a little girl when I'd hit one. You could see the bullet come back into view and hit (or miss) the piece. Lots of fun. And, I got the rifle dirty and muddy. Bonus.

Bob

I met a French guy the other day. I asked him "Do you speak German?" He said "No." I said "You're welcome!"
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Awesome performance.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (406_SBC, 14idaho, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 13 invisible), 1,470 guests, and 801 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,724
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.