Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Funny how people can't just enjoy a commercial. I don't drink Budweiser beer, but like the Bud commercials with the Clydesdales. I like the Dorito commercials, but don't eat them.

You guys get wrapped around the axles way too tight. If we all boycotted any company that we disagreed with their politics , we would be grinding our on wheat, drinking stream water and walking.

Hell one of the biggest detriment we as hunters face is the antis wanting to ban lead bullets and you all clamor and wet yourself over Barnes bullets .That company would dearly love the banning of lead, and the antis keep telling us that there are are alternatives to lead bullets like Barnes makes.

Yeah, that's it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That's the ever loving point, very few people will stick to their convictions. Sure, they give it lots of lip service but if it causes the slightest inconvenience or cost a few bucks more, [bleep] conviction.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone who does not live in a cave is guilty. It is just a matter of degree.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead

"The ASPCA is opposed to hunting animals for sport, even if the animals killed in this way are subsequently consumed. The ASPCA does recognize that wildlife management may be necessary in situations where animal and human interests collide, but urges that management strategies be nonlethal wherever possible and never include avoidable suffering or distress."

http://www.aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/hunting

"Exclusive Subaru VIP Deal for You, $100 for the ASPCA!

Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) invites all eligible ASPCA Guardian and Founder’s Society members to participate in the Subaru VIP Partners Program. As an ASPCA Guardian or Founder, you may qualify for this special offer from Subaru when you lease or purchase a new Subaru!

Eligible Guardian members must be active and contributing members for at least six months to participate. Qualified Founder’s Society members include those who contribute in excess of $500 annually. Founders are immediately eligible for the VIP Program after making their donation to the ASPCA. Please submit the information below to obtain a VIP Verification form. You must receive your form BEFORE contacting your participating Subaru retailer in order to qualify for this benefit. If you purchase or lease a new Subaru without this form, you will not receive the VIP offer and the ASPCA will not receive $100. Please note that each form is valid for 45 days, after which time you can request a new form simply by sending an inquiry to subaruaspca.org or by calling (646)706-4690."

https://www.aspca.org/about-us/corporate-partnerships/subaru-vip-partner-program

Good point, and turned my stomach when I saw the commercial (I don't own a Subaru).
However, Cheyenne makes a good point, buying domestic supports UAW, which contributes heavily to Dem's and those who want to take away our firearms rights.

Buying GM after the bailout wouldn't make me happy either. I think we could find a problem with every car corporation if we looked.

Guess I'll have to start riding a horse. crazy

Actually, I guess I'd be safe (except from weather) if I only drove my '64 Willy's Jeep.

Last edited by RyanTX; 02/25/15.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Death by a thousand paper cuts.

My truck was made in a non-union plant. Again, if folks are happy to have their money go to anti-hunting groups, have at it.

Since I can't stop Obama from being elected I may as well sign up for EBT and vote for all the liberals I can. Is that the reasoning?

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Nope, no reasoning here, just saying it's a sad state of affairs all the way around.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
The UAW has contributed nearly 72 Million to political campaigns over the last 25 years.

72 Million.

How much went to Republicans?

270 thousand.........out of 72 Million.

And you dummies are bitching because Subaru allows customers to donate, or not, a couple hundred bucks of the purchase to a charity. One of which is the ASPCA.

Yep, their adverts pander to lesbians and chubby guys in skinny jeans. Meanwhile Fords foundation actively supports the LGBT agenda.

Not to mention where all that Dodge, Ford, GM UAW money goes.

Jesus, the more you look at the UAW, Subaru is looking better and better.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is my understanding that GM and Chrysler took money from Obama, but Ford did not.
So for my next vehicle, I am looking at Ford.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I believe GM has paid back 100% of the loan, plus interest.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Holy chit! I'm dying!

That was hilarious!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
jeez
I had a 72 volkswagon
73 ford maverick
74 f-100
89 ranger
01 ranger
02 mazda b4000
and now have a 04 ranger

who in the f ukk am I supporting

the illuminati/alien lizard Nazi types?
the uaw?
gays/ lesbians and transformers?
wile e coyote and acme?

holy f ukk

the sky is falling
the sky is falling

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
MM, I did get a kick out of it!

Add, the ad where the bitch dog growls at the male for checking out the poodle is even better!

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
jeez
I had a 72 volkswagon
73 ford maverick
74 f-100
89 ranger
01 ranger
02 mazda b4000
and now have a 04 ranger

who in the f ukk am I supporting

the illuminati/alien lizard Nazi types?
the uaw?
gays/ lesbians and transformers?
wile e coyote and acme?

holy f ukk

the sky is falling
the sky is falling

Jews and Masons man.....Jews and Masons.

They control everything through Satan, so that's who you are supporting.

Satan.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
they drive ford rangers??????????

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Next time I buy a Ford I'm going to get a sworn affidavit from the salesman that he's not a Democrat and his wife does not donate any portion of their family income to an anti-hunting organization.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Next time I buy a Ford I'm going to get a sworn affidavit from the salesman that he's not a Democrat and his wife does not donate any portion of their family income to an anti-hunting organization.

here-here!!!!!

what if it is used from a different brand dealer or private sale??????????????????????????????????????????????????

gawt dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Our local Ford dealer lets us get winter grazing on some of his property. He had beer in his office on a Sunday when we bought my wife's SUV.

And I KNOW he's not a liberal.

Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,715
Posts18,514,120
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.