Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
... at the top of their lungs about "Who will protect them", with the looming Homeland Security shutdown.

I reckon that's all that's left for them to do after depending on big brother for everything.

I think it's funny how they are pissing their pants. Scared of their own shadow... laugh

But, too stupid to be afraid of who they think is protecting them.

Of course it's republicans that are made out to be the bad guys again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Its Bushs fault.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
DHS, EPA & DNR should all be flushed

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Don't forget the IRS. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
True that !

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its Bushs fault.

Bush gave us DHS so we all support it without question.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sherp
Its Bushs fault.

The difference is that it's being exploited by the current furor. As are the other alphabet agencies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Its Bushs fault.

The difference is that it's being exploited by the current furor. As are the other alphabet agencies.

I am like you and I would be fine with a Republican doing the same thing. Kind of like how we have to get upset with Obama and the M855 ban, but we support Reagan's original signing of the AP ammo ban.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
... at the top of their lungs about "Who will protect them", with the looming Homeland Security shutdown.

I reckon that's all that's left for them to do after depending on big brother for everything.

I think it's funny how they are pissing their pants. Scared of their own shadow... laugh

Hahahahahaha...

Aren't they the one's who thought disarming people was a good idea?

Until now I haven't really weighed in on the DHS thing; I've always felt it was a bluff by the Republicans.

Now I want the shut down so bad I can taste it...I just want to watch these disarmed liberals lose their sheittt over this.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Also the Dept. of Education should be gone and money given to the states for Education. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Hahahahahaha...

Until now I haven't really weighed in on the DHS thing; I've always felt it was a bluff by the Republicans.

Now I want the shut down so bad I can taste it...I just want to watch these disarmed liberals lose their sheittt over this.

No bluff. The Republican party has always been at the forefront of keeping the populace in line via force. Just ask anyone who lived during the 60s, the 1860s.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
You are such a maroon.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
You are such a maroon.

I am not an escaped slave.

Why do you oppose Republican programs like the DHS? It is a really bad idea to complain about it right now since we need to appear strong and unified for the 2016 election to attract libertarian/constitutionalist voters. You don't want to throw off the wrong vibe to those potential voters since they were saying from day one that we(you, me, and other Conservatives) would be whining when a democrat came to power and controlled DHS.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hahahahahaha...

No bluff. The Republican party has always been at the forefront of keeping the populace in line via force. Just ask anyone who lived during the 60s, the 1860s.

Asshat, Richard Daley, 68 DNC ring a bell ?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hahahahahaha...

How 'bout George Wallace ?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Hahahahahaha...

Asshat, Richard Daley, 68 DNC ring a bell ?

Democrats just tag along later where we have already broken the ground. Like Obama and the M855....Reagan already signed an AP ammo ban that we all support.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What security? Our borders are so open the Titanic could cross and nobody would notice. crazy

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh and if you guys don't know....twerps a shill ....you know an eggplant

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
Oh and if you guys don't know....twerps a shill.

Not in the least.

I am not ashamed of the actions of the people & groups I support. Why are you?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 67 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.