Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
So what violation rates a police beat down.
Failure to stop for blue light?
Hit and run?
At what point do you say, OK, that MF had it coming?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Driving at or below the speed limit in the left lane, rolling roadblocks, texting whilst driving or STOPPING on an on-ramp to an Interstate, all should be worthy of a good flogging for starters...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Way more than 10 items or less in the express lane ought to warrant a beat down. Yeah, nothing to do w' a roadway, but it needs to be stopped in our lifetime.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Forgot to add, idiot truckers JUMPING into the left lane to pass another trucker, then taking half the day to effect the pass, thereby achieving beat down rule # 2 (rolling roadblocks).

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Any question that suggests that anyone other than an official of the gov't can lay down terms of their use of power out to get a hard core beat down.

Unless of course you're one of those anarchists who abhor order, in which case you need to be executed for your insolence.

Sit down and shut up.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Driving at or below the speed limit in the left lane, rolling roadblocks, texting whilst driving or STOPPING on an on-ramp to an Interstate, all should be worthy of a good flogging for starters...

this ...I think these [bleep] texters should face jail time screw the ticket

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

this ...I think these [bleep] texters should face jail time screw the ticket

This IS the one!!!!!!!!!!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[Linked Image]
Aren't those the same stickers that come stock with the puchase of a new Subaru ?

Last edited by ldholton; 03/02/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That one goes right to the capping phase..

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ldholton
[Linked Image]
Aren't those the same stickers that come stock with the puchase of a new Prius ?

Fixed it

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
This is the number one reason!

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Forgot to add, idiot truckers JUMPING into the left lane to pass another trucker, then taking half the day to effect the pass, thereby achieving beat down rule # 2 (rolling roadblocks).

Preach it! grin

I never can understand people who are happy to drive right beside you on the interstate, matching your speed, and ignoring the traffic that stacks up behind them. If something happens there's less room to evade a problem. When I'm beside someone, I'm either going to speed up a little and pass, or else slow down.

In town, on the freeway, it's a given that cars will be beside you, but I don't like it on the highway.

But for the people who pass you, pull back in your lane, and THEN SLOW down? Keel Haul them!

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RJL53
[Linked Image]
Aren't those the same stickers that come stock with the puchase of a new Prius ?

Fixed it

Sorry, I assumed it was obvious. I didn't even notice the bumper stickers, it's the Wisconsin plate that should garner you an ass beating.

Might as well add NY, MA, NJ, CA, OR, MI, MN, CT, RI, NH, VT, PA, IN, OH and IL to the list...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

Preach it! grin

I never can understand people who are happy to drive right beside you on the interstate, matching your speed, and ignoring the traffic that stacks up behind them. If something happens there's less room to evade a problem. When I'm beside someone, I'm either going to speed up a little and pass, or else slow down.

In town, on the freeway, it's a given that cars will be beside you, but I don't like it on the highway.

But for the people who pass you, pull back in your lane, and THEN SLOW down? Keel Haul them!
In many cases with big trucks the truck it's self is limited in speed by computer or old fashion govenor so they can not simply speed up to finish the pass. Yes it can be very frustating to get behide 2 trucks running beside each other for a couple miles while on passes.

Last edited by ldholton; 03/02/15.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

this ...I think these [bleep] texters should face jail time execution - screw the ticket
Fixed it..

Nearly lost a bud two weeks ago to some dumbazz dame who was texting on her phone, went right through a stop sign to turn right JUST in front of him... Even the guy behind HIM gave her the finger when HE passed...

Babes would rather lose their BOOBS than get off their damned "smart" phones... mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
[Linked Image]
Aren't those the same stickers that come stock with the puchase of a new Subaru ?
Obviously from the Madison area.... Nearly as flaming as MN..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have to dodge these texting idiots on the Interstate every day during my sixty mile commute. I am convinced this is more hazardous than carrier ops..

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I have to dodge these texting idiots on the Interstate every day during my sixty mile commute. I am convinced this is more hazardous than carrier ops..
You'd get NO argument from me on that one..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (300jimmy, 1minute, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,571
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.