Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Who is really serious about news? You tell me. Who is the reliable news source? You tell me.

# of Foreign Bureaus 2011
http://ajrarchive.org/article.asp?id=4997

AP-116
Bloomberg-72
BBC-45 (2013)
CNN-33
WSJ-35
NY Times-24
ABC-19
Washington Post-17
NPR-17
NBC-14
Fox-6

Last edited by LostHighway; 03/01/15.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lois Lerner admitted that she violated the civil rights of conservatives and Obama didn't prosecute her. That's proof enough that he is a coconspirator for this crime. Then we got a Lerner email where she says they will never believe that all (6) of our hard drives crashed! There is plenty of evidence for impeachment. Then there are his out and out lies to the country that "You can keep your insurance" all the while he was having the regulations written to make his promises lies. Then when confronted with his lie he had the gall to blame the American people for not understanding that he was lying to them! He deserves impeachment followed by life in prison for that alone. I could go on for hours but those are plenty facts about Tyrant Obama the Liar's lies and corruption.😁

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He seems to deserve impeachment according to your opinion, but the opinion of a tinfoil hat has never been able to get a president impeached thus far......being only effective as ranting on right-wing internet websites.

laugh

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
If CNN and ABC and NBC and CBS verify it.....I'll believe it.

They usually vet their stories well to avoid being embarrassed by something made up by liars.

You obviously didn't go to school with the same Iranian students I attended university with...

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So......has anybody checked?

Have any reputable news outlets verified the wild story from the Zionist paper yet?

Or are we still running on speculation?

laugh

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
He seems to deserve impeachment according to your opinion, but the opinion of a tinfoil hat has never been able to get a president impeached thus far......being only effective as ranting on right-wing internet websites.

laugh
And Fox....aka Faux News
And how they go on and on about things like birth certificates, he hates America, and is a Muslim. Just like todays thread about what the First Lady said. Which isn't true. And when some (not all) are faced with a position other than their own they resort to talking about your wife, sister or school yard name calling. Some of it is quite pathetic.

Last edited by LostHighway; 03/01/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

They usually vet their stories well to avoid being embarrassed by something made up by liars.

Surely you jest. All are propaganda arms of DNC to one extent or another, and reluctant to offend their rice bowl with embarrassing truth.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LostHighway
And Fox....aka Faux News
And how they go on and on about things like birth certificates, he hates America, and is a Muslim. Just like todays thread about what the First Lady said. Which isn't true. And when some (not all) are faced with a position other than their own they resort to talking about your wife, sister or school yard name calling. Some of it is quite pathetic.

You clearly don't watch Fox news because they don't spend much time talking about birth certificates. There are so many other interesting things like:

1) Obama's endless parade of lies like "You can keep your insurance and doctors if you want to. No one is going to take them away. Period@"

2) His betrayal of our people in Benghazi by not sending help despite the fact that there were F16s in Sicily and a strike team in Tripoli. Then there are his lies about the video protesters and his hiding the evidence from the public and Congress.

3) His violations of the civil rights of conservatives by having the IRS pay special attention to them and thereby preventing them from participating in the 2012 election.

4) His use of executive orders to change and ignore existing laws which is a violation of the constitution.

[Linked Image from ]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by LostHighway
And Fox....aka Faux News

You clearly don't watch Fox news because they don't spend much time talking about birth certificates. There are so many other interesting things like:

1) Obama's endless parade of lies like "You can keep your insurance and doctors if you want to. No one is going to take them away. Period@"

2) His betrayal of our people in Benghazi by not sending help despite the fact that there were F16s in Sicily and a strike team in Tripoli. Then there are his lies about the video protesters and his hiding the evidence from the public and Congress.

3) His violations of the civil rights of conservatives by having the IRS pay special attention to them and thereby preventing them from participating in the 2012 election.

4) His use of executive orders to change and ignore existing laws which is a violation of the constitution.

THIS IS WORTH A BUMP

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven

Seriously?!

I thought only demorat voting liberals were that naive....

Oh wait, we don't know who this newbie is yet. Your attempt at humor I hope??

By her own admission, she voted for Obama.

Explains a lot.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,857
Posts18,497,096
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.