that is what I think, something wrong.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by rost495
the questions of the day... how many f'ing accounts does your sorry worthless azz have....

And why would anyone want ball ammo period, green tip or otherwise.

Of course those in the know, actually know that you can get more accurate rounds if you reload with green tips, than with 55 ball bullets. Amazes me but its sure the truth.

Off to ban another of you iterations....SOS

Since my name is at the top of your response, I sincerely hope you're not really talking to me, but are really intending to respond to Larry Root.

MM

Yeah, sorry, I type in a hurry, usually just drop by the computer for a few minutes, and I don't take time to reply to the right ones all the time, or you may have posted while I was trying to... who knows...

I definitely know you are a good guy!

Root OTOH...

Thanks for the clarification & that's as I thought as I just don't get involved in the drama that sometimes goes on here but, yes, I completely agree on Root.

MM

Last edited by MontanaMan; 03/10/15. Reason: typo correction
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MM,

Sir somehow i sincerely doubt that I am the only recipient of your PM's of well wishes, advice and assistance.

This thread has linked a lot of posts as being in reference to posts well before those shown RE to.

Dont doubt for a second that your a well respected member and one of the "good guys".

Your posts and PM's show way different sir.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Of course it is. Hysterical fools who have not read the original law (1986) nor the ATF's notice of proposed change the mirrors the law's requirements.

Then we have the gougers like Midway selling green tip for 60% more than it was 6 weeks ago.

Greed and Stupidity at work.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it. The higher price helps assure there will be ammo for those that want it badly enough.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is humorous to me that some of y'all seriously think the ATF WASN'T going to ban M855. Without a huge pushback from gun groups, Congress and the public-at-large, it would be a done deal. If you want this type ammo just wait, supposedly there is a huge bunch from the Sandbox just awaiting re-importation. The big ammo makers didn't want this sold to the general public. This begs the question of why all the huge purchases over the past couple of years, by the government, when they just could have used that 556.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jimmyp
I think Rick allows this moron to boost web traffic. I mean what human does not slow down and look at a train wreck?
Me. He's on ignore and remember why I put him there. I don't toggle.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
supposedly there is a huge bunch from the Sandbox just awaiting re-importation.
zero won't allow it back. Isis needs it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Never would have thought it....seeing 12,000 rds. sitting on the floor of a gun shop earlier today!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Never would have thought it....seeing 12,000 rds. sitting on the floor of a gun shop earlier today!

Couldn't be. Obama has had daily drone strikes on every ammo production line world wide since the day he entered office. The only ammo to be found anywhere is the excess MontanaMan has from when he was buying it during The Glory Years(01/2001 to 01/2009)

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Academy Sports.......March 14th

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD

It will turn into pull down as per Bill Clinton

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tons at Palmetto State Armory

Link to 223/5.56

Last edited by Bushmaster1313; 03/18/15.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The local Walmarts all have 5.56 in stock and at good prices for these days. Not seeming to empty either.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My wife would have me committed if a 55 gallon drum of ammunition showed up here. I can here it now "that is NOT a lamp stand, what's in that barrel"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cannot be, only MontanaMan has 5.56 and it is all from the Bush era.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have a feeling you may be more right than we want to know.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020

I have a feeling you may be more right than we want to know.

kwg

Yep. Back in 1983 Obama was arming terrorists. Nothing changes.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp

If you need some, come & see me; I'll piss down your neck as I convince you it's raining..............

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by sherp

If you need some, come & see me; I'll piss down your neck as I convince you it's raining..............

MM

That was your whole purpose for this thread.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not so; when I made the original post, several normally well supplied distributors were virtually out of any decent FMJ ammo & that's exactly as I posted.

The situation changed rapidly in a negative direction & now, with the announcement of the tabling of the issue, has moved to the positive direction.

You make too many ill informed judgements of other's intentions..............a mind reader, you ain't, Dood.

MM

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 12,381 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,230
Posts18,544,023
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.