Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Who would have thunk? We traded 5 POS for one POS . Brown Clown strikes again linky

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm surprised the top brass have enough brass to bring the charges.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Its no surprise that the leftists who spit on our returning Vietnam Vets, would celebrate a deserter.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm surprised the top brass have enough brass to bring the charges.

For now. Hope their resumes look good.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Can Obama pardon the POS.

Last edited by jdm953; 03/25/15.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They can execute the traitorous little bastard under the UCMJ

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/mcm/bl99.htm

I doubt they will go for the Death Penalty and I suspect a plea deal will be reached before the case gets to trial lest too many facts embarrassing/damning to the Sack Of Schiiittt that infests the Oval Office come to light.

Then I will not be at all surprised to see the National Lawn Jockey pardon this no account Sumbitch. mad

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
They should give him a tiny hammer and a rather large rock and at least 50 years to whittle it to pea gravel.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Is there some sort of 'aiding and abetting' charge that congress can apply to Barry?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Fred Reed nailed it in regards to Bergdahl:

www.fredoneverything.net/Bergdahl.shtml

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Standby for an obongo pardon.

Trump Won!
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
barry just stated he would use the pardons more freely

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
shortly after the swap was released, many members of Bergdahl's Afghanistan platoon came forward to accuse him of desertion. Allies of the administration questioned the integrity of the men for doing so. Deputy Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs at the U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development Brandon Friedman suggested publicly that the platoon might be full of "psychopaths."

Not a single member of Bergdahl's platoon came forward to defend him against desertion allegations

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Nixon had to leave the presidency because 16 minutes of recorded conversation was missing. This thing has legs to bite Obongo in the Keister that is if we had Senators and Congressmen with nutsacks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Who would have thunk? We traded 5 POS for one POS . Brown Clown strikes again linky

He shire as hell would not make a good horse trader. Five terrorist for one deserter.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder who is paying for Bergdahl's high-powered attorney:

http://www.law.yale.edu/faculty/EFidell.htm

He surely can't afford this fellow on an enlisted man's salary and I doubt he is working pro bono.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The saddest part about all of this are the soldiers who died who had to go looking for him after he deserted.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Eric308
Fred Reed nailed it in regards to Bergdahl:

www.fredoneverything.net/Bergdahl.shtml

Fred is just another dope smoking hippy.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tbear99
barry just stated he would use the pardons more freely

But of course. mad

Also, good men died and terrorists were released.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
High blood pressure alert:

"Report: White House Aides Accusing Bergdahl’s Unit Comrades Of ‘Swift Boating’ Him"

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — White House aides are accusing soldiers who served with Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are “swift boating” him following his release over the weekend after five years in captivity.

NBC News’ Chuck Todd reported Monday that the White House did not expect this sort of vitriolic backlash exchanging five high-level Taliban members held at Guantanamo Bay for Bergdahl, who left his Army post in 2009 in Afghanistan and was subsequently taken captive.

“They did not expect this backlash on Bergdahl himself,” Todd reported on NBC’s “Today.” I’ve had a few aides describe it to me as we didn’t know that they were going to ‘swift boat’ Bergdahl. And that’s a reference to that political fight back in 2004 over John Kerry’s military service.”

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...ahls-unit-comrades-of-swift-boating-him/

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Quote from Newsweek article:

The area was tense. Three days earlier, Pakistani warplanes had launched a new offensive against the Taliban just across the border in South Waziristan, killing at least a dozen Taliban fighters in a rugged region known for heavily armed tribesmen and camps harboring al Qaeda and Taliban leaders.

As the search got under way, Vierkant, Bergdahl's fellow platoon member, encountered two village children who said they had seen an American in Army clothes crawling through the weeds.

At about 2:30 p.m., a U.S. listening post picked up radio chatter indicating that an American soldier with a camera was looking for someone who could speak English, according to U.S. military records published by anti-secrecy group Wikileaks. Three hours later, they heard a U.S. soldier had been captured.

Taliban sources say they found Bergdahl walking alone after receiving a tip from local villagers.

"Our people didn't understand what he was saying at first because they don’t speak English. But later when they took him to a safe location, we realized that he wasn't happy with his people and that's why he left them," a Taliban commander based in the Pakistani city of Quetta told Reuters on condition of anonymity.

The next night, Afghan National Police at the outpost where Bergdahl had disappeared received a radio call from the Taliban saying they wanted to trade 15 prisoners for the American, the military reports said.

If this does not earn him the firing squad I don't know what does.[i][/i]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 57 invisible), 2,102 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,086
Posts18,521,930
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.