Hop To
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Cruz's wife just left her "Texas" job at Goldman Sachs.

Ted Cruz is an insider playing for votes.

again, try and keep up

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ted-cruz-criticism-goldman-sachs-wife

Facts are stubborn things:

1-He wants a job as THE chief executive, he has never held such a job before (not even as mayor).

2-His wife took a job as a Wall Street insider.

3-His Private sector experience is very small.

4-No military Experience.

Again, I agree with his positions. But I choose a proven Leader--I take Walker.

BMT

Cruz has stuck to his guns. Pun intended.
Walkers has some flips and flops to explain.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I love the guy with Mathews who starts out by saying (about Cruz)- "..he 'stumbled' on to the fact that Obamacare is extraordinarily unpopular".

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I think he was a nutcase too, but I was twenty when I voted for him. That's why I could never get behind Ron Paul. All the best ideas in world won't cut it if you make people believe you have bodies hidden in your crawlspace. Hopefully Rand's Mom's chromosomes are alpha.

I liked Perot's key points but my concern would have been him trying to apply his limited knowledge in other areas. He wasn't a man to solicit advice. I think he was right about NAFTA, I think he was right about government spending - but in the bigger picture I believe now he wasn't ready for the position. His depth stopped at those issues.

But it was a learning experience - its made me realize just how few men really are ready for it. It made me shake my head at people promoting Herman Cain as a viable presidential candidate.

I was listening to a man talk about Cruz yesterday - and he is generally despised in the Senate by many of his own party , however I suspect he's deeply respected by many in the house. The democrats *want* Cruz because they believe he'll be a divisive candidate to the party.

The talking head said that Cruz has well thought out, deep political ideologies - that whether you agree with them or not, there are no holes in them, unlike Sara Palin (yes, Bowsinger he actually said that and used her as an example of a candidate with no direction in their philosophy)

I haven't said this about a politician in a long time but if came down to him or Hillary , I'd vote for Cruz, and I'd want Cruz over Christie or Bush. Matter of fact, Cruz would have to do some pretty horrible stuff for me to ever think Christie or Bush would be a better choice. Not that I'm a Hillary or Democratic supporter but I just haven't been interested in voting GOP over 3rd party in quite awhile.

I'm not a Walker fan - he just seems like he's one lobbyist away from being a Boehner , McCain or McConnell.

But its a long season and there are alot of landmines waiting for all these candidates.

I think the ship has already sailed for Rand, although I'd love for him to figure out a way to redeem himself. Cruz is stealing his thunder and he's hasn't faced the firing squad of scrutiny on his personal property views.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/26/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Caught a clip of Dennis Miller doing Miller time with O'reilly from last night. Miller says if Cruz wants to stop getting heat, all he has to say is "I am here illegally"
grin

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
For now, Cruz is the only game going on. Hope he builds on it while he can.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Proof that 'conservatives' are our own worse enemy. White Yankees won't vote for him.

There you go painting with that broad brush again. Do you also believe that all blacks are ni66ers and that all southerners sleep with their sisters?????

I like Cruz and Walker. Cruz will be crushing during debates and speeches but Walker has proven to be a doer even while under fire.

Where Cruz could really shine is if he could convince the old school democrats that they actually have conservative values. Stop the trend of blindly voting dem without actually listening to what the candidates stand for. His style of speaking could possibly get that across to enough folks to make a difference.

Or maybe all of us Yankees will just vote "D" to piss off steelhead.....

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Cruz/West ticket would be a gift from Heaven for Mrs. Clinton. MSNBC and the rest of the Liberals would be overjoyed.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Cruz/West ticket would be a gift from Heaven for Mrs. Clinton. MSNBC and the rest of the Liberals would be overjoyed.

Liberals cannot reach the level of joy, let alone, be overjoyed.

Take Mrs. Clinton for example.....

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz/West would be a gift for those that believe in the Constitution as well.

imagine that? a level playing field to pursue happiness, no guarantee of finding it because of the poor choices you make

yep that ticket would be great fodder for the liberals, the MSM, the parasites of society and the odd wine maker

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have an honest question for you. What is extreme about what Cruz espouses?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's very extreme, and a blackmailer grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Very true but a Cruz -anyone ticket would be a slam dunk as well.

By the way....Who is Allen West? Did he hold office somewhere, sometime?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 03/26/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scared you're gonna have to go back to the "hospital"? laugh laugh laugh

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I love Ted Cruz! Check my past posts and you will see my moniker has been Palin/Cruz 2016.

Ted Cruz...The man who puts the "Clown" back into "Clown Show"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I love Ted Cruz! Check my past posts and you will see my moniker has been Palin/Cruz 2016.

Obama...The man who puts the "Clown" back into "Ass Clown"

Fixed it for you

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I did not realize that you had a think for old white ladies Itppowell. You are a sly dog!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Cruz is just pandering to the rich, he would be the worst thing that ever would happen to this country....
what a chithead...back to that lib ball washing HSO ...site for u ....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Ted Cruz...The man who puts the "Clown" back into "Clown Show"

So typical of a Liberal.
Name some stances he is for that you are against instead of calling names.
Anything, just let the 3rd grade cheet you and other liberals always resort to go. Give some substance.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
like some put the hole in butt......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 16penny, 65 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,877
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.