Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Funny how small the world is. The Hinkley family was friends with the Bush family. George Sr was VP and the nut job son of family friends just happens to try and kill the guy who was standing in the way of what he coveted. What connections and knowledge George Sr had to the psychological warfare abilities of the CIA which he had lead at one point would be interesting to know. How they can manipulate the weak minded would be interesting. Wonder how Hinkley chose his target ? Was it suggested to him ?

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He should have been prosecuted.

Maybe thats why there never was a Kopechne Campaign

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm glad she's gone, I don't have to fight her anymore.

What I find so amazing is the ease at which sympathy is given to the enemy, no wonder we're losing this country so Damn fast.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djs
I never liked Sarah Brady, but consider what happened to her life. As she said, "One bullet, one gun, one man who never should have had a gun" and John Hinckley changed her and her husband's lives.

They were in the anti-gun movement prior to the shooting.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
RIP.

I don't like to speak ill of he dead, so I won't.

Her political endeavor was based on emotions, not good sense. The results of her efforts reflect the same.

I feel compassion for what she had to go through with her husband's situation. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I agree 100%.

Jim

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
In honor of sarah brady kicking the bucket.

[Linked Image]

Got it at a gunshow about 3 years ago.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are a bunch of absolutely stupid momafrickers in this this thread. The woman's husband was shot. She spent the rest of her life based on emotion.

R.I.H.? Really? If any of you stupid fricks had the slightest inclination of what that actually meant, you wouldn't wish it on the worst person who ever lived.

The woman was wrong. She was misguided. In that sense, I'm not necessarily sad she is dead. But she was a human being made in the image of God and I'm sorry she devoted her life to a cause I believe to be so wrong. That said, I don't believe she was evil and I believe her beliefs were held in good faith however misguided and wrong.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
There are a bunch of absolutely stupid momafrickers in this this thread. The woman's husband was shot. She spent the rest of her life based on emotion.

R.I.H.? Really? If any of you stupid fricks had the slightest inclination of what that actually meant, you wouldn't wish it on the worst person who ever lived.

The woman was wrong. She was misguided. In that sense, I'm not necessarily sad she is dead. But she was a human being made in the image of God and I'm sorry she devoted her life to a cause I believe to be so wrong. That said, I don't believe she was evil and I believe her beliefs were held in good faith however misguided and wrong.

Not wishing her to hell, but they were in the anti-gun movement prior to the shooting.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I havent chimed in on this thread yet but...
Perhaps you are right about Sarah Brady, but if you think the above statement is right, you have misjudged my angst and the angst of others. I would indeed wish that on select individuals. Hillary and Jane Fonda spring to mind instantly....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Al Sharpton is that you? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm glad she's gone, I don't have to fight her anymore.

What I find so amazing is the ease at which sympathy is given to the enemy, no wonder we're losing this country so Damn fast.

yep...

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ingwe

I havent chimed in on this thread yet but...
Perhaps you are right about Sarah Brady, but if you think the above statement is right, you have misjudged my angst and the angst of others. I would indeed wish that on select individuals. Hillary and Jane Fonda spring to mind instantly....
Obama,Harry Reid,Ted Kennedy,Nancy Pelosi,Micheal Bloomberg....

Although Teddy is already there.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never mourn those who wouldn't mourn the death of my liberty.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C-Ya

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

2 fingers in a dog's ass. You really take the cake.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
RIP.

I don't like to speak ill of he dead, so I won't.

Her political endeavor was based on emotions, not good sense. The results of her efforts reflect the same.

I feel compassion for what she had to go through with her husband's situation. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Perfectly stated, sir.

Agreed, but her anti gun advocacy was damaging and and dangerous. [bleep] her. Jesus will forgive both of us.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
krupp Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I never mourn those who wouldn't mourn the death of my liberty.

I will always curse her when I am filling out a 4473.
As for her apologists in the crowd I can see the future Hillary supporters.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well that's the first good piece of news I have heard today....

I am sure Satan doesn't want her either...

despite popular opinion, even Satan has minimum standards that some people don't meet...

Sarah Brady and my ex wife and her mother come to mind immediately...

Obummer and Michelle are on the list also...

You're stupid.

for having an opinion? Even if a little tongue in cheek?

people can dislike this woman for her anti gun stance..., but that is not what I hold against her...

what I hold against her, is grandstanding on her husband's misfortune of being shot defending President Reagan, even if he took an oath to do so and that was his job.... and then after making all American gun owners go thru what we have to every time we purchase a firearm....too many people fail to remember that she tried to circumvent the laws on her own, when she went out of state to purchase a 30/06 for her son to do deer hunting... violating the "Brady Bill" in multiple ways...

and then like all social elite liberal leftists, escapes being prosecuted over it, after giving the public some hokey excuse.
typical liberal hypocrites

So if that makes me 'stupid', well I guess you are entitled to your opinions also... but I won't call you 'stupid'... I'll just roll my eyes and keep my opinion on your opinion to myself...

hope that will work for ya...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,268
Posts18,525,415
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.