Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought this was gonna be about an exotic dancer of your recent acquaintance! grin

pitchers or it didn't happen!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
http://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398216

Gohmert Statement on Jade Helm Exercises
f t # e
Washington, May 5 | 0 comments

Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-01) released the following statement on the ‘Jade Helm 15’ exercises scheduled to take place in Texas and various other states:

“Over the past few weeks, my office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 15, 2015. This military practice has some concerned that the U.S. Army is preparing for modern-day martial law.

Certainly, I can understand these concerns. When leaders within the current administration believe that major threats to the country include those who support the Constitution, are military veterans, or even ‘cling to guns or religion,’ patriotic Americans have reason to be concerned. We have seen people working in this administration use their government positions to persecute people with conservative beliefs in God, country, and notions such as honor and self-reliance. Because of the contempt and antipathy for the true patriots or even Christian saints persecuted for their Christian beliefs, it is no surprise that those who have experienced or noticed such persecution are legitimately suspicious.

Having served in the U.S. Army, I can understand why military officials have a goal to see if groups of Special Forces can move around a civilian population without being noticed and can handle various threat scenarios. In military science classes or in my years on active duty, I have participated in or observed military exercises; however, we never named an existing city or state as a “hostile.” We would use fictitious names before we would do such a thing.

Once I observed the map depicting ‘hostile,’ ‘permissive,’ and ‘uncertain’ states and locations, I was rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority, ‘cling to their guns and religion,’ and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution. When the federal government begins, even in practice, games or exercises, to consider any U.S. city or state in 'hostile' control and trying to retake it, the message becomes extremely calloused and suspicious.

Such labeling tends to make people who have grown leery of federal government overreach become suspicious of whether their big brother government anticipates certain states may start another civil war or be overtaken by foreign radical Islamist elements which have been reported to be just across our border. Such labeling by a government that is normally not allowed to use military force against its own citizens is an affront to the residents of that particular state considered as 'hostile,' as if the government is trying to provoke a fight with them. The map of the exercise needs to change, the names on the map need to change, and the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states.”

Congressman Gohmert is the Vice Chair of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security and the Chairman of the Natural Resources Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations. Prior to being elected to serve in Congress, Louie was elected to three terms as District Judge in Smith County, Texas. He was appointed by Texas Governor Rick Perry to complete a term as Chief Justice of the 12th Court of Appeals.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The worst thing, is troops will be spending time and money here in TX, so why not do something with the border illegals while here, would make more realistic training too..

But I hear thats not on the agenda...

We already knew we were hostile to liberal democrats, no news there thankfully.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Maybe just paranoid thinking but......

If a government wanted to take over an area it considers hostile (real or imagined by this government) it would make sense to get troops in place beforehand....like maybe an armed forces "exercise" that moves troops into the area....especially Special Forces troops moving about in secret and unobserved by the public.

Then the "government" could simply declare Marshal Law with the troops already in place to put down any resistance. Include in the "exercise" the detaining of individuals (chosen by the "government").

Of course in "real life" a government couldn't simply declare Marshal Law without a good reason so you need a "triggering" incident. Like...I don't know....maybe a "war" against law enforcement declared by un-named "leaders" of....maybe "outlaw motorcycle gangs".

It would have to take place in the area infiltrated by the Federal troops and in the "suspect" area like.....oh, how about Waco, Texas?? Of course this "incident" would need to be set up ahead of time or it wouldn't be believable so you'd need to begin the "operation" ahead of time....like maybe in May (for a July "exercise").

The in-place troops would have little problem taking over the area after the declaration of Marshal Law....and the "detaining" of all opposition.

Of course this would make a really great movie plot....but it could never happen in "real" life.....could it??

I hate change, it's never for the better.... Grumpy Old Men
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you seen the television series "Jericho"?

Pretty good.

Sycamore

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Pretty good.

Sycamore

Ya but the bastids quit it mid season 2

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I thought this was gonna be about an exotic dancer of your recent acquaintance! grin

Sycamore

Sycamore, which one of your second grade teachers tried to teach you this thing called thinking?

PS. Wishful thinking doesnt really equate to thinking. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh yeah they'll wear arm bands or uniforms and will make no attempt to move through the populace undetected. Mmm hmm I believe 'em. And they got permission to go on private land. Uh huh, sure. Believe that too.

At any rate, Oregon will probably be safe for a while longer since everything's going the libs way here. Adding representatives and gaining ground on gun control every chance they get.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sycamore

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Brain is kinda stuck in wishful second, huh? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76

Pretty good.

Sycamore

Ya but the bastids quit it mid season 2

I'm still miffed about that.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Nobody's gonna sneak around here without my dogs knowing about it and I don't giva fugg who they are or what kinda training they've got.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They'll kill your dogs; I'd bring them in the house.

It will be a miracle if this thing happens without some major incidents.

MM

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You fellows ought to go to these sites and read through a few of them, it might help some of you to put your mind at ease.
http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php
http://weaponsman.com/
https://danmorgan76.wordpress.com/
https://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/

Once you're done checking those out ask yourself if SF is what you really have to worry about, because in my experience SF is full of guys that think like that.

Last edited by dodgefan; 05/23/15. Reason: spelling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 05/23/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

What an idiot. "Look at all these tanks!"

Not one tank in that video. And some of those soldiers were smiling and waving hello at him as he passed.

Seriously, how do you expect them to get from one place to another for training? Scotty can't beam those vehicles and soldiers there. And he's scared of the helmets? It's part of the uniform and required while mounted.

So much fail in that link I couldn't possibly name it all.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
considering who and what is in control of America these days, it is hardly 'paranoid' to question things like Jade Helm.
Now I know lots of the folks here think that not trusting barack hussein and his commie/muslim brotherhood pals is worthy of 'tin foil'. It is, however, inescapable, that the POS negro can't be trusted, and does NOT have America's best interests at heart.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 05/23/15.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
considering who and what is in control of America these days, it is hardly 'paranoid' to question things like Jade Helm.
Now I know lots of the folks here think that not trusting barack hussein and his commie/muslim brotherhood pals is worthy of 'tin foil'. It is, however, inescapable, that the POS negro can't be trusted, and does NOT have America's best interests at heart.

Can not, and would not, disagree. Jade Helm just doesn't happen to be the thing to worry about. Was worth reading up on, but it's not what we need to watch.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by pira114
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Can not, and would not, disagree. Jade Helm just doesn't happen to be the thing to worry about. Was worth reading up on, but it's not what we need to watch.

First, good post Sam!

How can you say Jade Helm isn't worthy of concern? NOTHING that this admin does isn't for a reason, and planned.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,700
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.