SPF East German Makarov with black leather German holster, two magazines, nice shape, no rust or pits that I can find. There are a few marks on the back of the pistol grip. Package includes a Fobus belt holster, and a Czech CZ82 black leather holster. Also included is a Dunov 22 LR adapter in the box with two magazines. There is surface rust on one of the 22 magazines. The bluing job on them is not the heaviest. I purchased this gun from Black Bear Enterprises and the 22 kit from Dunov a few years ago. It has been kept in the German holster, so there is some light holster wear on the sharp edges. I don't have a picture of the Fobus holster, I don't have it with me right now.
The markings I can see are: Right side of frame: Cole Dist sville KY 0. Left sideof frame: circle in a square, 400 in a rectangle, FH47XX, 65, upside down and backwards J, 263XX. Left side of slide: FH47XX and circle in a square. I�ve done the best I can to describe these items, but I�m not a Mak expert and some of the markings are pretty small for my eyes. Price $575 plus shipping. my email address is arbegastdaol.com.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Thanks for looking,
Bfly

Last edited by Blackfly1; 01/27/12.

Be nice and work hard, you never have enough time or friends.