Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#6466033 05/02/12
OP Offline
Good Afternoon,

I am inquiring about a Savage 99 in model K that is being offered elsewhere for consideration.
I will not say where this is happening because I have seen the problems this causes amongst the participants here.
I would ask that you research this on your own as it is very easily discovered.
Once found, please tell me that given condition or lack of, is the current price, which may fluctuate, in order for a rifle of this condition or lack of?
Please to not be cross with me because of my vagueness but I would rather not get crucified for putting the actual sale here and upsetting many of you. S.I.

Last edited by fireballredux; 05/02/12.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

� John 3:16
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fireballredux
Good Afternoon,

Got to ask, if it's so easily done, why do you need help?

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Brazos
Good Afternoon,

Got to ask, if it's so easily done, why do you need help?

I need help with opinion on price. I am asking they research the LOCATION of this sale on their own as posting live sales and auctions is frowned upon.
If I can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.
F.W.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I'll give you more than my opinion. I'll tell you exactly what it's worth on Monday.....Check back then....

OP Offline
Originally Posted by boswellbuckhunter

I'll give you more than my opinion. I'll tell you exactly what it's worth on Monday.....Check back then....

Mr. BBH,

Is it your rifle or you plan on owning said rifle?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Once found, please tell me that given condition or lack of, is the current price, which may fluctuate, in order for a rifle of this condition or lack of?

I'm betting you can't afford this one.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 99guy

how the hell would you know what he can afford?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I found more than one of them, with a casual search. A suggestion for the future, for the OP, might be to simply describe the gun here, and see if you can get some feedback on value that way.

K's are highly sought-after, and the ones out there at auction I would imagine are being watched by more than a few people.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
This guy is just another troll and you are falling all over the bait.

WAKE UP!

Did I just hear a big S N I F F ???

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This guy is just another troll and you are falling all over the bait.

And a craven coward to boot.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

IC B3

OP Offline
Mr. 99guy, Mr. Skidrow, Mr. Lightfoot:

I come to this forum and ask a question and I tried to play by the rules about auctions/sales being printed and I am being attacked?

Was my question not legitimate?
Why the assumption I cannot afford such a rifle?
Why am I named a craven coward?

To answer your question, yes, this is an auction on the Gun Broker sight. I hope that satifies your need to push the location issue.

I still have no idea why I am a "troll"? I came here to ask and learn and I am feeling alienated. Have I done something in my 10 posts to offend anyone of you?

Thanks to those that have helped and to the private messages.
To those that have some sort of axe to grind, I am sorry you feel as you do. Please rethink your aggressive attitudes and judgements.

Fireballredux

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To answer your question, yes, this is an auction on the Gun Broker sight. I hope that satifies your need to push the location issue.

Who asked you where it was at??? who possibly has a need to push "the location issue?" What exactly is a "location issue?" This is the most nonsensical statement I have ever seen, you just could not bite your tongue and just HAD to tell everyone where it is... as if your first post did not give that away.

first of all, your question is self fulfilling, just watch to see what the price is when the auction ends... you have the value. If you think you its worth that much to you, them buy it... there nothing else to it.

Second, you know damn good and well that saying "its on the most obvious web auction site out there" that everyone knows that you are talking about gunbrokers. Thus, you are attempting (poorly) to live by the "letter of the law" instead of the intent of the "law."

What is it that you could possibly learn before the auction closes that you could not learn by just posting the auction after it was over? If it was so important that you could not wait, why not simply PM 2 or 3 of the guys that appear to be most knowledgeable on this site and ask them?

You are being an intentional prick and trying to plead ignorance as if you think everyone here can not see straight through the BS...

Andrew
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Roy? Is that you son? Roy????????????

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lovemy99

Who asked you where it was at??? who possibly has a need to push "the location issue?" What exactly is a "location issue?" This is the most nonsensical statement I have ever seen, you just could not bite your tongue and just HAD to tell everyone where it is... as if your first post did not give that away.

first of all, your question is self fulfilling, just watch to see what the price is when the auction ends... you have the value. If you think you its worth that much to you, them buy it... there nothing else to it.

Second, you know damn good and well that saying "its on the most obvious web auction site out there" that everyone knows that you are talking about gunbrokers. Thus, you are attempting (poorly) to live by the "letter of the law" instead of the intent of the "law."

What is it that you could possibly learn before the auction closes that you could not learn by just posting the auction after it was over? If it was so important that you could not wait, why not simply PM 2 or 3 of the guys that appear to be most knowledgeable on this site and ask them?

You are being an intentional prick and trying to plead ignorance as if you think everyone here can not see straight through the BS...

Nonsensical, good word Drew, remind me not to play Scrabble with you. Now, back to the show...

Last edited by billy336; 05/03/12.

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by texken
Originally Posted by 99guy

how the hell would you know what he can afford?

If some has to ask,,then I'm with Randy,can't afford.
Said Rifle Only worth what it will bring

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
This is good stuff. Re-read the whole post and I find it great motivation to have a coffee and a good morning dump! 'Ole Roy is getting hammered (if it is 'Ole Roy!). Savage Collectors Elders lining up to give him a shot in the satchel. Pretty funny watching the angles at which we feed on a guy like this. I am going to check the auction out and get a good laugh...carry on!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks like ol' Roy is off his meds again (or on them).

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fatjack34
This is good stuff. Re-read the whole post and I find it great motivation to have a coffee and a good morning dump! 'Ole Roy is getting hammered (if it is 'Ole Roy!). Savage Collectors Elders lining up to give him a shot in the satchel. Pretty funny watching the angles at which we feed on a guy like this. I am going to check the auction out and get a good laugh...carry on!

John
I Did Not Know You Knew GERMAN! grin satchel grin grin

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good Afternoon,

I am inquiring about a Savage 99 in model K that is being offered elsewhere for consideration.
I will not say where this is happening because I have seen the problems this causes amongst the participants here.
Please to not be cross with me because of my vagueness but I would rather not get crucified for putting the actual sale here and upsetting many of you. S.I.

Well it's Been Listed Long time
and aftermarket Sling Studs added.
And Starting Price Over 6,000 Grand and has not sold in 3 Months. Hmmm

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 1899sav
Originally Posted by fatjack34

John
I Did Not Know You Knew GERMAN! grin satchel grin grin

Hodensack!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 77 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,628
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.