So about 10 years ago maybe 11, I bought a SAGE TXL 000wt to use here on the east coast (WV, VA, TN, MD) to fish for brookies. I fished the guts out of this rod until I broke the tip section. I sent it back to SAGE and due to the age and older generation of graphite in this rod i was quoted a price of $195 to repair my rod. The problem was that it was going to take 10 to 16 weeks to make the graphite and build the tip section.

So the guy I was on the phone with ( Steve ) threw me a fantastic offer out there. He offered me %50 off the price of any new rod in their catalog. Naturally I decided it was too good to pass up and selected the 7'6'' 0wt DART as a replacement.

Before I got off the phone with Steve, I had asked him for a recommendation on the line since not everyone makes a 0wt fly line. Steve told me he'd throw in a new line in my package at no extra cost.

Today FedEx dropped off the package. Inside was my new rod and a new Rio Lightline Premium Double Taper 0wt floating line. I'm as excited to fish this setup as I would be to shoot a new gun. Now I need to pick me up a new reel and I'll be ready to go.

Thought I'd share my excitement with the 🔥 fire