Home
Posted By: Catdog1 Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Just got home from Walmart where I got the Covid Vaccine.
I was 50/50 on the fence about getting it. Decided I would go for it after loosing another friend to Covid this past week. That makes 2 friends of mine that have died from it.

I know it will not prevent catching it but maybe it will help me fight it if I do indeed catch it.
Posted By: Blackdog85 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Interested in selling your vaccine card? I'll go $100 on it šŸ˜‚
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Sorry for the loss of your friends.

Did they have any other condition? Age, health, smokers?
Posted By: hanco Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
120 for the vaccine card
Posted By: WeimGuy Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Posted By: Lunarphase Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
are you selling the used vaccine? how much you askin?

Getting the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting the Rona, but it'll stop you from dying from it. Pretty simple decision, you shoulda' got it months ago.
I do know one person that died 3 weeks after the second shot, so wait the 4 weeks that is recommended before thinking you are protected, or whatever is recommended for the type of vaccine you got.

and for you conspiracy theorists, if Bigfoot grabs you and throws you in a UFO where the aliens give you an anal probe and then a vaccine, well, you may have a point
Posted By: docost99 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Who cares?
Posted By: broomd Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Sorry for the loss of your friends.

Did they have any other condition? Age, health, smokers?

Agreed that really sucks. We can empathize.
This *&$^ virus is so unpredictable. Crazy how the symptoms vary and affect people so differently.
Posted By: Rodney482 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Sorry about your loss
Originally Posted by docost99
Who cares?

WTF is wrong with you?
Posted By: docost99 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by broomd
Who cares?

WTF is wrong with you?

Absolutely nothing.
Why would I care what medical procedures he had?
Is this the forum where we announce these things?
Who cares?

WTF is wrong with you?

Absolutely nothing.

If you really don't care why even bother to post? Honest question.
It's obvious to most of us here that he posted in the wrong forum. The guy has 22 postings in five years, he's lost some close friends to the covid and dealing with chit in his life. So show some f cking humanity.

Never ceases to amaze the heartless dregs that surface at the campfire.
Posted By: Leftybolt Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Catdog1,

Good for you!

Iā€™m a believer. I work in healthcare and have been vaccinated. I also got COVID before the vaccine was available. It wasnā€™t pleasant, and it was different than anything Iā€™d been exposed to in the past. I felt horrible!ā€¦.muscle and joint pain like Iā€™ve never experienced before. Dizziness and constant headache for weeks.
Having said that, Iā€™ve come through it well. My wife also got it and was on the verge of being hospitalized but she came through it before that was necessary, thankfully!

In my opinion the positives far out weigh the negatives with these vaccines.

I have a sister who still is not vaccinatedā€¦.I think she is crazy for not doing so! But, itā€™s not my call. I wish her luck. The numbers in my hospital mirror what others nationally are showing (the vast majority of serious cases are among those who havenā€™t been vaccinated.).

Leftybolt
The first law of life is that you don't get old by being stupid. Make your decisions accordingly.
Posted By: UnderMountain Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Thank you for getting vaccinated. Not only are you protecting yourself, you are slowing the spread of the disease and supporting the immunocompormised.
Posted By: Coop22250 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
I currently have 2 friends on ventilators in AK, one 60ā€™s, one in his 40ā€™s. I didnā€™t want it either but decided to go ahead myself. So far no problems, round 2 in another week or so. I support people making their own choice, good luck to whatever you decide.
Posted By: weagle Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
If you have a doctor that is not using the very effective therapeutics that are available I suggest you find one that will. FLCCC: www.covid19criticalcare.com
Posted By: Hogeye Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Price check: Vaccine is free. A month in ICU costs $1,000,000.
Posted By: Mac284338 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
+1
Posted By: Catdog1 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Sorry about being in the wrong tab.

Yes one of them had previous heart problems. Age 67

The other was healthy and 38 years old.

Neither one vaccinated.

All in all I'm not in favor of this particular vaccine. I don't like how it's being pushed on us or how quickly it was created.
Imo, it has alot of cons and very very few pros.

But I told my wife if I end up in the hospital, I'm going to kick myself to death for not getting the vaccine and trying to keep from getting so bad.
Posted By: d500lnn Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by UnderMountain
Thank you for getting vaccinated. Not only are you protecting yourself, you are slowing the spread of the disease and supporting the immunocompormised.

This is incorrect. Probably the opposite. The vaccinated could potentially spread more than non vaccinated. This debate is exhausting. I hate to hear about the OP friends
Posted By: 5960 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
perhaps spending some time viewing the doctors that have been banned from telling you the issues of the Clot Shot would be prudent

its NOT vaccine

Posted By: potatojudge Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by weagle
If you have a doctor that is not using the very effective therapeutics that are available I suggest you find one that will. FLCCC: www.covid19criticalcare.com

These guys are quacks. Iā€™ve been reviewing their stuff and listening to their pitch. The data for ivermectin is meh, but the rest is insanity. Theyā€™re salesmen and businessmen and now killers.

If you find a doc that does what they suggest- find a better doctor!!

Source: am doctor, friends and family are doctors.
view the doctor in the video where he stood up at the Indiana school board meeting

You would run like hell away from the clot shot

Designed by Chinese 1.5 years ago with OUR guvment funding, now , "here just take this shot".....
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Who cares?

WTF is wrong with you?

Absolutely nothing.

Cared enough to post.

At least twice.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
What ever works for ya ol boy.
If someone wants it, they should get it
If they don't want it,don't get it
What needs to happen is that the citizens of this great country need to stop letting
the fuqq tards in the ultra liberal media and gubment drive the wedge deeper between
us than they already have.
If they can't divide us,they can't conquer us.
They are winning people
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by Leftybolt
Catdog1,

Good for you!

Iā€™m a believer. I work in healthcare and have been vaccinated. I also got COVID before the vaccine was available. It wasnā€™t pleasant, and it was different than anything Iā€™d been exposed to in the past. I felt horrible!ā€¦.muscle and joint pain like Iā€™ve never experienced before. Dizziness and constant headache for weeks.
Having said that, Iā€™ve come through it well. My wife also got it and was on the verge of being hospitalized but she came through it before that was necessary, thankfully!

I have a sister who still is not vaccinatedā€¦.I think she is crazy for not doing so! But, itā€™s not my call. I wish her luck. The numbers in my hospital mirror what others nationally are showing (the vast majority of serious cases are among those who havenā€™t been vaccinated.).

Leftybolt

My concern is no matter what anyone says, this vaccine was rushed and not thoroughly tested. I don't like the thought of my body being basically "programmed" to attack this little known virus at the cellular level (mRNA). Granted, I have a very limited understanding of this (sterile vs non sterile vaccine types) but I don't want to be a test rat with something with a survival rate of 99.5%. Further, the way the numbers have been tabulated in hospitals and reported, lends me to question the motives of WHY? I know of people who went to get tested, but decided not to wait in line that received calls saying that they tested positive! And do hospitals get money for the number of patients having and/or dying from this?

There are several reports about serious side effects to pregnant women and deaths after people received the vaccine. VAERS and European studies mention thousand of serious side effects and deaths. When I was offered the vaccine at work, I read the waiver and decided this is not something I trust.

The smart money says don't get yourself into a position where you need to use that kind of intervention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Originally Posted by Hogeye

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: WeimGuy Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by Torqued
What ever works for ya ol boy.
If someone wants it, they should get it
If they don't want it,don't get it
What needs to happen is that the citizens of this great country need to stop letting
the fuqq tards in the ultra liberal media and gubment drive the wedge deeper between
us than they already have.
If they can't divide us,they can't conquer us.
They are winning people

THIS ^^^^^
2nd Timothy 1 :7

Posted By: weagle Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by potatojudge

There's no money in Ivermectin and therapeutics for Doctors. I personally know folks who had good results. No downside except the Dr's and Hospitals don't get $$$. All other treatments are still viable if necessary.
Posted By: Mull Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/17/21
Wifes a ER Nurse. Their slammed Again. She Tested 9 Several Nights Ago. ALL had Been Vaccinated. 6 Of The Nine Tested Positive.. One 28 Year Old That Was Vaccinated Passed And Several Are On The Vent.. I'm Gonna Take My Chances..
Posted By: broomd Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Originally Posted by Mull
Wifes a ER Nurse. Their slammed Again. She Tested 9 Several Nights Ago. ALL had Been Vaccinated. 6 Of The Nine Tested Positive.. One 28 Year Old That Was Vaccinated Passed And Several Are On The Vent.. I'm Gonna Take My Chances..

I'd like to hear the context behind the 28y/o, morbid obesity, chronic asthma? There's more to the story methinks....
Thanks for sharing.

I got a text from a healthy 59 y/o female friend today (mother of a former student) and she's has battled covid for several weeks now. it's been very hard on her.
She entered the ER yesterday and is on 02 today....she refused to be vaxed. We're pulling for her to make it, she's a reasonably fit lady, thin, no comorbidity.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21

Is anybody gonna mention to newbie Catdog1 he's probably not on the right forum?

Try the Hunter's Campfire........
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Is anybody gonna mention to newbie Catdog1 he's probably not on the right forum?

Try the Hunter's Campfire........

He alluded to that already, he's aware now.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
My mother in law's husband's sister just died from the China flu, all 3 of them had both of the Moderna vaccine shots, and lived together She made it a year and a half without the getting the China flu and only 3 months after getting her last Moderna shot.
Posted By: remingtonman Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Originally Posted by Leftybolt
Catdog1,

Good for you!

Leftybolt

Exactly what positives are there by taking this jab?
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Originally Posted by antelopedundee

The smart money says don't get yourself into a position where you need to use that kind of intervention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Right. And your best protection is a strong, God-given immune system.
Posted By: Mull Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
The Hospital My Wife Works For Was Offering A $800 Bonus Because Most Of The Nurses Refused The Shot..Its Now Mandatory...If It Was So Great, Youd Think The Nurses And Doc. Would Be Talking it.. My Wife Is a Charge Nurse And Was In It 3-4 Days a Week 12 Hours a Day For 4 Months Before Getting It.. Temp. Loss Of Taste -Smell And Body Aches For 3-4 Days And Was Over It.. But She Has Seen The Good And The Bad...28 Old Lady That Died Was In Very Good Shape And Health.. She Passed. Her 52 Year Old Dad That Was Over Weight and Smoked Made It.. Both Had,Had The Shot...
Originally Posted by Tarbe

Right. And your best protection is a strong, God-given immune system.

It looks like a significant number of people were shortchanged on that deal.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
There is NO upside to taking poison and expecting positive results.

Fuggin retarded is what it is.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Numbers in the county I live in.
Hospitalization rate about 4%. 96 % chance of not needing hospitalization.
Death rate below 60 years old. About 1:1000. Death by drowning at some point in your life 1:1163
Death rate below 30 years old. 1:5800.
Only one person listed as a covid death in the entire state below 20 years old.

The media suppresses those facts, Look people numbers are your only truth. There simply is a very small chance of death from covid. The numbers only include the officially diagnosed. How many more never tested? What I know first hand is a bunch of sickness from getting vaxxed. No other cornavirus vaccine has been successfully developed because the virus mutates first. Data shows getting the virus and recovering is the gold standard for not getting sick again.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
This is the free classified ads what are you FREAKS selling??
Posted By: rong Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Does that include shipping ?
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Numbers in the county I live in.
Hospitalization rate about 4%. 96 % chance of not needing hospitalization.
Death rate below 60 years old. About 1:1000. Death by drowning at some point in your life 1:1163
Death rate below 30 years old. 1:5800.
Only one person listed as a covid death in the entire state below 20 years old.

The media suppresses those facts, Look people numbers are your only truth. There simply is a very small chance of death from covid. The numbers only include the officially diagnosed. How many more never tested? What I know first hand is a bunch of sickness from getting vaxxed. No other cornavirus vaccine has been successfully developed because the virus mutates first. Data shows getting the virus and recovering is the gold standard for not getting sick again.

Wish that last part were true, but it ain't...the fact is many people that already endured sickness are getting sick again. Simply read the Rokslide thread on this to get the anecdotal evidence. There is a huge segment of fellas stating this.

And most of those guys are admittedly un-vaccinated, but that isn't my point. The 'round two' is....
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
There is NO upside to taking poison and expecting positive results.

Fuggin retarded is what it is.

Amen brother!

https://rumble.com/vk4znu-2021-jul-...ctured-illusion.-dr-david-martin-wi.html
Posted By: d500lnn Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Originally Posted by Mull
The Hospital My Wife Works For Was Offering A $800 Bonus Because Most Of The Nurses Refused The Shot..Its Now Mandatory...If It Was So Great, Youd Think The Nurses And Doc. Would Be Talking it.. My Wife Is a Charge Nurse And Was In It 3-4 Days a Week 12 Hours a Day For 4 Months Before Getting It.. Temp. Loss Of Taste -Smell And Body Aches For 3-4 Days And Was Over It.. But She Has Seen The Good And The Bad...28 Old Lady That Died Was In Very Good Shape And Health.. She Passed. Her 52 Year Old Dad That Was Over Weight and Smoked Made It.. Both Had,Had The Shot...

Thatā€™s the thing. This virus makes no sense really. There has to be a marker somewhere where folks get very sick or die and itā€™s different than ones that go with minor or no symptoms. I had it in January. Iā€™m a lifetime heart patient from a congenital heart defect. I breezed through with minor symptoms. I may have had it again and it was detected. Felt worse than the confirmed case. Either way, my case(s) were just mine. This thing has been so poorly rolled out and very politically charged. Get the vaccine or donā€™t. Get it because you want to and feel better about it, not what someone else is telling you. Itā€™s a PERSONAL choice.
Posted By: Ramsdude47 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Good read:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...show-can-we-do-better/amp/?client=safari

I suppose anti-vaccine folks must know something 96% of physicians donā€™t.
Posted By: emmerth Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Any guns for sale in this post? Sounds like everyone is on the short list to heavens gate. Cash paid!
Posted By: coleridge Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Posted By: coleridge Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Like a couple post above... Take it or don't; it's your choice and that's a great thing! But I'll suspect 99.9% people reading this has had some type of immunization, vaccine, or other "poison" put in their body. Not sure if the covid vaccine is the end all or not; but "jabs" isn't "always" a bad thing... I suspect some people now feel like people did during/at days of polio.... (you think?)
Posted By: Fiddy Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Hogeye

I disagree with your presupposition ā€” not wearing the mask leads to oral-tracheal intubation in the ICU. That doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m totally against masks just the virtue expression politically correct culture has made them to be.

The typical mask that the typical person wears in the typical fashion does not stop the virus. Can you smell smoke from the western fires, as small as the particles may be, through and around a mask? Yes.

The COVID 19 virus is smaller yet.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/wp...izeofParticles-Infographic-1920px_v8.jpg
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
At least covid made the flu obsolete.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Originally Posted by UnderMountain

Lol
Posted By: CreekChub Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/18/21
Originally Posted by coleridge
Like a couple post above... Take it or don't; it's your choice and that's a great thing! But I'll suspect 99.9% people reading this has had some type of immunization, vaccine, or other "poison" put in their body. Not sure if the covid vaccine is the end all or not; but "jabs" isn't "always" a bad thing... I suspect some people now feel like people did during/at days of polio.... (you think?)

^ Iā€™m picking up what youā€™re putting down.

I see more preamble and precautions before folks share hand loading information, but some seem more than confident in dispensing medical advice.

Talk to your doctor. Not a buddyā€™s cousinā€™s roommatesā€™ girlfriend that knows a nurse, not ANY doctor, but YOUR doctor.
Posted By: javman Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21

Told my doc to prescribe ivermectin for me and my family and he gave a little push back but I reminded him, "I'm the patient and requesting it or I can go to your competition and you know she has no qualms prescribing it"! Was ready for pick up in less than hour at my local pharmacy!
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by emmerth
Any guns for sale in this post? Sounds like everyone is on the short list to heavens gate. Cash paid!

lol.......

Just think of all the 22 ammo that will become available.........
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Hope you made the right choice. Get ready to do it again every 3 months for the rest of your life.

I got more vaccinations in the Navy than we would give our cattle.

Must not be very many veterans on the 'fire these days...........

Those were real vaccines, not thrown together in a short few months.
Posted By: add Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly

... and didn't require maintenance booster shots.

Like hell. Military personnel were often the early recipients of new vaccines--and not all of them developed in the USA. That was an ongoing joke when I was serving 40+ years ago. 175 million Americans have now received one of three vaccines--how big of a trial do we need? Should we include Martians? Importantly, the Wuhan Virus vaccine is about to end its FULL trials in a month--I wonder what will be the new irrational rationale?

Like hell. Military personnel were often the early recipients of new vaccines--and not all of them developed in the USA. That was an ongoing joke when I was serving 40+ years ago. 175 million Americans have now received one of three vaccines--how big of a trial do we need? Should we include Martians? Importantly, the Wuhan Virus vaccine is about to end its FULL trials in a month--I wonder what will be the new irrational rationale?

Maybe until itā€™s FDA approved? Taking a vaccine thatā€™s not even a vaccine for a strain from over two years ago? Get all you want fella.
99.7 percent survival rate, including their fake numbers. Lmao
Posted By: Kcheshire Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
While I am for sure against this vaccine, I was pretty much forced to get it. Large companies, like the one I work for in the fertilizer industry, have suffered from people taking advantage of the system and getting paid time off. I have not missed an hour of work due to this virus and am very thankful. But my company just announced starting October 4th, if anybody not vaccinated goes out due to coming in contact with a positive covid case, will be sent home without pay. I, like 98% of everybody else, can't afford to go 2-4 weeks without a paycheck. I am being punished because I'm not taking "precautionary measures" to protect myself. All this time we have been following CDC guidelines, but are forced to take a vaccine that is not approved and fully tested. It sucks.... like sucks really bad.
Posted By: farmallm51 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Until 12/31/21
Posted By: Sportsdad60 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Is this vaccine for sale here in the classified? If it is, not interested in a mRNA SHOT. ILL LET YOU BE THE GUINEA PIG! WHOOO YA!
Posted By: farmallm51 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Thinking the same thing. Deals galore in the not too distant future!
Originally Posted by Catdog1
I was 50/50 on the fence about getting it. Decided I would go for it after loosing another friend to Covid this past week. That makes 2 friends of mine that have died from it.

I know it will not prevent catching it but maybe it will help me fight it if I do indeed catch it.

is it causing you to sell all your 2A protected items?
at discount prices?
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by Kcheshire
While I am for sure against this vaccine, I was pretty much forced to get it. Large companies, like the one I work for in the fertilizer industry, have suffered from people taking advantage of the system and getting paid time off. I have not missed an hour of work due to this virus and am very thankful. But my company just announced starting October 4th, if anybody not vaccinated goes out due to coming in contact with a positive covid case, will be sent home without pay. I, like 98% of everybody else, can't afford to go 2-4 weeks without a paycheck. I am being punished because I'm not taking "precautionary measures" to protect myself. All this time we have been following CDC guidelines, but are forced to take a vaccine that is not approved and fully tested. It sucks.... like sucks really bad.

So sorry that you are in that situation.
Originally Posted by Kcheshire

Yeah thatā€™s BS.

Maybe until itā€™s FDA approved? Taking a vaccine thatā€™s not even a vaccine for a strain from over two years ago? Get all you want fella.

FDA approval is contingent on full trials--both in a month or so.

Glad to see you have so much faith in the government agency FDA.

ALL vaccines are based on some variant. Never has it meant the vaccine is not effective against (most) new variants.

FDA approval is contingent on full trials--both in a month or so.

Glad to see you have so much faith in the government agency FDA.

ALL vaccines are based on some variant. Never has it meant the vaccine is not effective against (most) new variants.

I donā€™t have faith in anything with the word federal in it, unless itā€™s ammunition. Approved or not, they can keep it.
Originally Posted by farmallm51
Thinking the same thing. Deals galore in the not too distant future!

Just being around for the estate sales alone will be worth getting the vaccine for.

I donā€™t have faith in anything with the word federal in it, unless itā€™s ammunition. Approved or not, they can keep it.

Okay SB, hang in there.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
The China flu vaccine is nothing more than the common flu shot. Well maybe a little more, the pharmaceutical companies have full immunity from being held accountable, some people have really bad side effects (death) and the vaccine doesn't prevent a person from getting or giving the China flu. Makes no sense when no one anyone dies from the China flu who doesn't have some other pre existing condition health condition. Numbers don't lie, less than ONE percent of the population dies from the China flu, and everyone knows the government's numbers are over exaggerated.
Common sense isn't very common anymore.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by Catdog1

You ought to consider moving this your post to somewhere more logical, the classified is not the place for it. However, I'll up the current offer to + $5
Posted By: blairvt Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21

I'm still pissed about the Anthrax shots I had to take!!
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by Blackdog85

Careful, the way the govt is flipping out about this BS, one of the alphabet agencies will be calling upon you. Its all about control.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
I have bleeding hemorrhoids.
Posted By: kappa8 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Originally Posted by Blackdog85

Careful, the way the govt is flipping out about this BS, one of the alphabet agencies will be calling upon you. Its all about control.

Cards are useless. You can show them at NY restaurants, but that info is entered into the vax database and can be quickly checked by any organization with authority to access the vax database.
Originally Posted by Huntz
I have bleeding hemorrhoids.

A polaroid is a cross between a pollock and a hemorrhoid; they're both a pain in the ass.
Posted By: fredhorace77 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
I got my shot yesterday at 9:30am. By 2 pm severe headache and tired feeling. Next morning only slight headache but my shoulder where the shot was given hurts like I got beat with a baseball bat. Go back for round 2 in 4 weeks.
I got Mederna
Posted By: RickinTN Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
So much misinformation about the shot. Itā€™s not even a vaccine and your chances of surviving Covid are better than your chance of surviving the shot. Seems like they all forget to mention that if you are diabetic or taking blood thinners the shot is a no-no. No way theyā€™re sticking me.
Rick
Posted By: Ramsdude47 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/19/21
Speaking of misinformationā€¦see above lol
Originally Posted by blairvt

I'm still pissed about the Anthrax shots I had to take!!
[/quote]

lol....... cool
Posted By: Dinny Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
I know many diabetics who have received the benefits of this vaccination and lived to tell the story.
Posted By: jakelly Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
Everybody here should note: Consent is the bedrock foundation of medical care. Without it, torture can be renamed, sterilization masked, and murder denied. Ask yourself this question, if people do not have a right to choose whether or not they want to be vaxxed or wear a mask, what medical procedures require the consent of the patient? Logically, it is either all or none.

As usual in these topics, one group wants to force their decision on others. Anyone that disagrees or simply mistrusts (not sure why you wouldnā€™t) the ā€œscienceā€ gets labeled, blamed, and flamed, as almost subhumans.

Oh, and if youā€™re in the provaccine camp, but you absolutely believe no one has the right to inject someone else against their will, pay attention to ideas surrounding you. People are grabbing power that, once seized, is never returned.
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
Originally Posted by Ramsdude47
Speaking of misinformationā€¦see above lol

I agree. It seems like I hear a new piece of information every day!
Posted By: coleridge Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
Originally Posted by RickinTN
So much misinformation about the shot. Itā€™s not even a vaccine and your chances of surviving Covid are better than your chance of surviving the shot. Seems like they all forget to mention that if you are diabetic or taking blood thinners the shot is a no-no. No way theyā€™re sticking me.
Rick

Funny you talk about misinformation and then include more so shortly after...

My dad is a diabetic, on blood thinner, has had two different pace makers, over weight, with permanent heart and kidney damage. He was poster child for risk if he got the C-h-i-n-a flu, and got his shot early. So far so good and his side effects after the shot were similar to if he had drank water (read absolutely none).

I've got a son that is 23, I told him I personally wouldn't get it if I was him, but he's old enough to make his own decisions... I find myself in the 50/50 category. Get it if you want, don't condemn anybody for their choice either way -no matter which corner your in-. False information (as above) is so rampant from both sides; it's rediculous. My aunt's momma's, sisters brother that knows a nurse told me so!
Posted By: add Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
I got my shot yesterday at 9:30am. By 2 pm severe headache and tired feeling. Next morning only slight headache but my shoulder where the shot was given hurts like I got beat with a baseball bat. Go back for round 2 in 4 weeks.
I got Mederna

Have you pencilled in round 3 yet?
Posted By: Oakster Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
I have both of mine, took the Phizer one. I turned 52 today and I am significantly overweight with high blood pressure. I would prefer not to end up in the hospital or on a ventilator or dead. I had Covid about 4 months ago and Ihad zero issues with breathing. I had fever and chills, a cought for a month and I still cant smell anything. I was very tired and very dehydrated. I didnt get a headache that tylenol wouldnt handle. I took a lot of dayquil and nyquil and slept alot. I had the Covid fog in my head for about a week. I had about 2 days of side effects after my first shot, and just 1 day of bad side effects after my second shot.

Statistics in my hometown from last weekend..... 200 cases, 8 of the cases were full vaccinated people (4%) and 0 cases were previously infected and recovered . The remaining 96 percent were unvaccinated, first time Covid victims. Small sample size but take from it what you will. My Dr. definatley recommended the vaccine.
Posted By: fredhorace77 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
Originally Posted by add
I got Mederna

No, as of now my job is only requiring fully vaccinated, which they consider 2 shots.

If it wasn't for my job requiring it, I wouldn't get it. But I'm not going to throw away 19 years over a shot. I've got a wife and kids to keep food on the table for and medical insurance. So it is worth the risk for me to take it.
Posted By: blairvt Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/20/21
Originally Posted by add
I got Mederna

No, as of now my job is only requiring fully vaccinated, which they consider 2 shots.

If it wasn't for my job requiring it, I wouldn't get it. But I'm not going to throw away 19 years over a shot. I've got a wife and kids to keep food on the table for and medical insurance. So it is worth the risk for me to take it.

damn shame a man has to make that decision. I'll be making it soon though
Posted By: RickinTN Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21
Might be a good idea to read the Pfizer data sheet for yourself before you start chastising me for telling you what it says.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21
Originally Posted by RickinTN
Might be a good idea to read the Pfizer data sheet for yourself before you start chastising me for telling you what it says.

I didn't read the whole document, but in their fact sheet under who shouldn't get it only those who've had an allergic reaction are listed. http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=14472&format=pdf
Posted By: JTod Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21

These guys are quacks. Iā€™ve been reviewing their stuff and listening to their pitch. The data for ivermectin is meh, but the rest is insanity. Theyā€™re salesmen and businessmen and now killers.

If you find a doc that does what they suggest- find a better doctor!!

The people that developed ivermectin won the Nobel prize, literally a billion doses have been taken around the world with no significant side effects and it has shown remarkable ability to treat and even prevent Covid - particularly in Argentina - where 788 healthcare workers took it prophylactically and none got Covid despite exposure while 237 out of 400 who didn't take it got Covid - same people in the same place. Ivermectin is not under patent so there is no money to be made so the data is suppressed/censored as "medical misinformation". It has no side effects, there is no reason not to prescribe it. The FDA says not to use it and then says this: "The FDA has not reviewed data to support use of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or to prevent COVID-19; however, some initial research is underway. Taking a drug for an unapproved use can be very dangerous. This is true of ivermectin, too." Ignoring all the studies on efficacy, ivermectin is not close to dangerous. It's all about the money and people are too stupid to care. As an alleged Doc you should get educated before you spout nonsense.
Posted By: Rooterpig Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21
How has anyone validated any of these numbers as far as who, how many , vaccinated vs non vaccinated , etc?
Posted By: Rooterpig Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21
This question is not directly asked towards anyone , just wondering how to get truthful statistics.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21
See what the vaccine does to you. You post your general or campfire threads in the sales /classified section. The vaccine seems to cloud peoples minds, a lot!
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21
Originally Posted by Rooterpig
How has anyone validated any of these numbers as far as who, how many , vaccinated vs non vaccinated , etc?

If you are dependent on the CDC for accurate information, you will never get it. I rate the CDC, DHS, and WHO up there with CNN and CBS and NBC.
Posted By: SAFARIKID Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/21/21
Got my 2nd Pfizer last night...Smooth sailing so far! Ues I was skeptical and didn't want to but done!
Posted By: remingtonman Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/22/21
Originally Posted by Oakster
I have both of mine, took the Phizer one. I turned 52 today and I am significantly overweight with high blood pressure. I would prefer not to end up in the hospital or on a ventilator or dead. I had Covid about 4 months ago and Ihad zero issues with breathing. I had fever and chills, a cought for a month and I still cant smell anything. I was very tired and very dehydrated. I didnt get a headache that tylenol wouldnt handle. I took a lot of dayquil and nyquil and slept alot. I had the Covid fog in my head for about a week. I had about 2 days of side effects after my first shot, and just 1 day of bad side effects after my second shot.

Statistics in my hometown from last weekend..... 200 cases, 8 of the cases were full vaccinated people (4%) and 0 cases were previously infected and recovered . The remaining 96 percent were unvaccinated, first time Covid victims. Small sample size but take from it what you will. My Dr. definatley recommended the vaccine.

Not to be mean but with your current health situation you are relying on a shot full of poison to keep you ā€œhealthyā€? I would change my diet and start eating plant based before trusting in the government for my health & well being. Most likely if there pushing this hard for we Americans to get the shot something is up there sleeve.
Posted By: potatojudge Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/22/21
Originally Posted by remingtonman

Not to be mean but with your current health situation you are relying on a shot full of poison to keep you ā€œhealthyā€? I would change my diet and start eating plant based before trusting in the government for my health & well being. Most likely if there pushing this hard for we Americans to get the shot something is up there sleeve.

Not to be mean, but your plan kills people so Iā€™d recommend letting people think you could be smart by keeping those thoughts to yourself.
Posted By: add Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/22/21
Originally Posted by remingtonman

Not to be mean, but your plan kills people so Iā€™d recommend letting people think you could be smart by keeping those thoughts to yourself.

[Linked Image from telegraph.co.uk]
Posted By: Tweedyfish Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/22/21
Not a vaccine. Experimental jab with zero liability clause. Gene therapy at best.
Posted By: add Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/22/21
Originally Posted by Tweedyfish
Not a vaccine. Experimental jab with zero liability clause. Gene therapy at best.

^ ^ ^

Correct.
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

ā€œGene therapy at bestā€ implies that the vaccine becoming a functional part of our genome is one of the better outcomes.

I donā€™t think either of you know any genetics outside of Jurassic Park.

I need credentials. Postgraduate degrees. Publications. Notable works. Otherwise, as the NRA says, stay in your lane- whatever that is.
Posted By: kingston Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/22/21

Am I reading this correctly that you caught COVID-19 four months ago and recovered and you've since opted to take the Pfizer Vaccine and have already received both doses? Or did you get COVID-19 after receiving both doses of the Vaccine?
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

ā€œGene therapy at bestā€ implies that the vaccine becoming a functional part of our genome is one of the better outcomes.

I need credentials. Postgraduate degrees. Publications. Notable works. Otherwise, as the NRA says, stay in your lane- whatever that is.

"PotatoJudge, at best, implies that you evaluate potatoes. What qualifies one to evaluate potatoes?
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

"PotatoJudge, at best, implies that you evaluate potatoes. What qualifies one to evaluate potatoes?

I use purified potato starch in my work, which also includes genetic counseling. Then again I never claimed to be a potato evaluator, nor is the Potato Judge character a potato evaluator.
What does a judge of potatoes do, if he doesn't evaluate potatoes?
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

My lane, as you suggest, is literacy and common sense. Read the companies' own descriptions of their product. I don't think one needs your aforementioned credentials to understand what is going on. They have redefined herd immunity and vaccine in an effort to inject a majority of the populace with experimental mRNA treatments. They halted the trials on animals because they were all dying; yet, somehow we are supposed to be not only be ok with this experiment, but also not object to it being mandated on the whole of society. People better wake up and ignore the fear propaganda before it's too late. The FDA is about to grant approval to the Phizer jab without public release or discourse of the data...contrary to the FDA's own rules. Nothing shady here. ...Phizer settled the largest fraud suit in history, confessing to bribing doctors and falsifying data...but surely this time they only have our best interests at heart...not $$$.
It is not "science" if you cannot question it. It may be doctrine or religion...but not science. The best they can say with a straight face is that the jab may lessen the symptoms and reduce the chance of hospitalization. It does not prevent contraction or transmission for the recipient. If anything, the jab actually creates asymptomatic transmission, which was proven nearly non-existant with the "virus" beforehand. This, of course, makes getting the jab extremely dangerous for others and a rather selfish means of "virtue signaling". I do not hold any contempt for those who get it or wear a mask out of personal choice or fear. But I feel entirely different toward those who wittingly promote the lies and those telling them. Stop promoting fear by shaming people who think for themselves and claiming their "plan" kills people. The CDC itself has now admitted that the vaccinated may be at higher risk for serious infection in the coming fall and winter.
Posted By: tred1956 Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/22/21
This comment is directed at NO ONE just an observation. If you are on this forum chances are you would be ARMED if you confronted an intruder in your home.

That being said it amazes me How many will enter a battle of wits

UNARMED

To each his own This to will pass

Safe shooting
Doug
Posted By: XPNut Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/23/21
Do you find it interesting that the CDC will not mandate the vaccine of it's employees....hmmm It's your body ,Do what you want! No battle of the wits some believe the Government is here to help...lol The Government is the falling of this country. Sad that so many are afraid to take a stand against the very evil of this land!
Posted By: hillbill Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/23/21
A large portion of the population has already contracted this crap, we either got past it or died.
my problem with the whole thing is no one is saying anything about this group which is quite large;

They are still telling us to get the vaccine which in my feeble mind is nuts, they are even mandating it in many instances, My Doc tells me that this is not only bad science but a false sense of security for the whole population, If I come in contact with an infected person and have had the virus I am treated just like an unvaccinated person, I am considered a health risk, who has a higher immunity, one that has had the disease and lives to tell about it or someone who takes the vaccine?

The very few studies I can find tells me I have a much higher immunity than someone who has been vaccinated yet they keep trying to poke me in the arm.

This whole thing is nuts! It get crazier by the day!
Posted By: barnabus Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/23/21
Who cares?

ur an azz
Posted By: weagle Re: Just Got the Vaccine - 08/23/21
Originally Posted by tred1956
This comment is directed at NO ONE just an observation. If you are on this forum chances are you would be ARMED if you confronted an intruder in your home.

That being said it amazes me How many will enter a battle of wits

UNARMED

To each his own This to will pass

Safe shooting
Doug

There are arms other than the vax that have been used with great results and nearly zero risk.

© 24hourcampfire