Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This question is not directly asked towards anyone , just wondering how to get truthful statistics.

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
See what the vaccine does to you. You post your general or campfire threads in the sales /classified section. The vaccine seems to cloud peoples minds, a lot!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Rooterpig
How has anyone validated any of these numbers as far as who, how many , vaccinated vs non vaccinated , etc?

If you are dependent on the CDC for accurate information, you will never get it. I rate the CDC, DHS, and WHO up there with CNN and CBS and NBC.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Got my 2nd Pfizer last night...Smooth sailing so far! Ues I was skeptical and didn't want to but done!

Lots of BIG BORES...600 is my Favorite but have BIGGER!đź’Ą
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Oakster
I have both of mine, took the Phizer one. I turned 52 today and I am significantly overweight with high blood pressure. I would prefer not to end up in the hospital or on a ventilator or dead. I had Covid about 4 months ago and Ihad zero issues with breathing. I had fever and chills, a cought for a month and I still cant smell anything. I was very tired and very dehydrated. I didnt get a headache that tylenol wouldnt handle. I took a lot of dayquil and nyquil and slept alot. I had the Covid fog in my head for about a week. I had about 2 days of side effects after my first shot, and just 1 day of bad side effects after my second shot.

Statistics in my hometown from last weekend..... 200 cases, 8 of the cases were full vaccinated people (4%) and 0 cases were previously infected and recovered . The remaining 96 percent were unvaccinated, first time Covid victims. Small sample size but take from it what you will. My Dr. definatley recommended the vaccine.

Not to be mean but with your current health situation you are relying on a shot full of poison to keep you “healthy”? I would change my diet and start eating plant based before trusting in the government for my health & well being. Most likely if there pushing this hard for we Americans to get the shot something is up there sleeve.

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by remingtonman
I have both of mine, took the Phizer one. I turned 52 today and I am significantly overweight with high blood pressure. I would prefer not to end up in the hospital or on a ventilator or dead. I had Covid about 4 months ago and Ihad zero issues with breathing. I had fever and chills, a cought for a month and I still cant smell anything. I was very tired and very dehydrated. I didnt get a headache that tylenol wouldnt handle. I took a lot of dayquil and nyquil and slept alot. I had the Covid fog in my head for about a week. I had about 2 days of side effects after my first shot, and just 1 day of bad side effects after my second shot.

Statistics in my hometown from last weekend..... 200 cases, 8 of the cases were full vaccinated people (4%) and 0 cases were previously infected and recovered . The remaining 96 percent were unvaccinated, first time Covid victims. Small sample size but take from it what you will. My Dr. definatley recommended the vaccine.

Not to be mean but with your current health situation you are relying on a shot full of poison to keep you “healthy”? I would change my diet and start eating plant based before trusting in the government for my health & well being. Most likely if there pushing this hard for we Americans to get the shot something is up there sleeve.

Not to be mean, but your plan kills people so I’d recommend letting people think you could be smart by keeping those thoughts to yourself.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by potatojudge
Originally Posted by remingtonman

Not to be mean, but your plan kills people so I’d recommend letting people think you could be smart by keeping those thoughts to yourself.

[Linked Image from telegraph.co.uk]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Not a vaccine. Experimental jab with zero liability clause. Gene therapy at best.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tweedyfish
Not a vaccine. Experimental jab with zero liability clause. Gene therapy at best.

^ ^ ^

Correct.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

“Gene therapy at best” implies that the vaccine becoming a functional part of our genome is one of the better outcomes.

I don’t think either of you know any genetics outside of Jurassic Park.

I need credentials. Postgraduate degrees. Publications. Notable works. Otherwise, as the NRA says, stay in your lane- whatever that is.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Am I reading this correctly that you caught COVID-19 four months ago and recovered and you've since opted to take the Pfizer Vaccine and have already received both doses? Or did you get COVID-19 after receiving both doses of the Vaccine?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

“Gene therapy at best” implies that the vaccine becoming a functional part of our genome is one of the better outcomes.

I need credentials. Postgraduate degrees. Publications. Notable works. Otherwise, as the NRA says, stay in your lane- whatever that is.

"PotatoJudge, at best, implies that you evaluate potatoes. What qualifies one to evaluate potatoes?

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

"PotatoJudge, at best, implies that you evaluate potatoes. What qualifies one to evaluate potatoes?

I use purified potato starch in my work, which also includes genetic counseling. Then again I never claimed to be a potato evaluator, nor is the Potato Judge character a potato evaluator.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What does a judge of potatoes do, if he doesn't evaluate potatoes?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Correct.

My lane, as you suggest, is literacy and common sense. Read the companies' own descriptions of their product. I don't think one needs your aforementioned credentials to understand what is going on. They have redefined herd immunity and vaccine in an effort to inject a majority of the populace with experimental mRNA treatments. They halted the trials on animals because they were all dying; yet, somehow we are supposed to be not only be ok with this experiment, but also not object to it being mandated on the whole of society. People better wake up and ignore the fear propaganda before it's too late. The FDA is about to grant approval to the Phizer jab without public release or discourse of the data...contrary to the FDA's own rules. Nothing shady here. ...Phizer settled the largest fraud suit in history, confessing to bribing doctors and falsifying data...but surely this time they only have our best interests at heart...not $$$.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
It is not "science" if you cannot question it. It may be doctrine or religion...but not science. The best they can say with a straight face is that the jab may lessen the symptoms and reduce the chance of hospitalization. It does not prevent contraction or transmission for the recipient. If anything, the jab actually creates asymptomatic transmission, which was proven nearly non-existant with the "virus" beforehand. This, of course, makes getting the jab extremely dangerous for others and a rather selfish means of "virtue signaling". I do not hold any contempt for those who get it or wear a mask out of personal choice or fear. But I feel entirely different toward those who wittingly promote the lies and those telling them. Stop promoting fear by shaming people who think for themselves and claiming their "plan" kills people. The CDC itself has now admitted that the vaccinated may be at higher risk for serious infection in the coming fall and winter.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
This comment is directed at NO ONE just an observation. If you are on this forum chances are you would be ARMED if you confronted an intruder in your home.

That being said it amazes me How many will enter a battle of wits

UNARMED

To each his own This to will pass

Safe shooting
Doug

Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something Better
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Do you find it interesting that the CDC will not mandate the vaccine of it's employees....hmmm It's your body ,Do what you want! No battle of the wits some believe the Government is here to help...lol The Government is the falling of this country. Sad that so many are afraid to take a stand against the very evil of this land!

"One good Shot Is All I Need"
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
A large portion of the population has already contracted this crap, we either got past it or died.
my problem with the whole thing is no one is saying anything about this group which is quite large;

They are still telling us to get the vaccine which in my feeble mind is nuts, they are even mandating it in many instances, My Doc tells me that this is not only bad science but a false sense of security for the whole population, If I come in contact with an infected person and have had the virus I am treated just like an unvaccinated person, I am considered a health risk, who has a higher immunity, one that has had the disease and lives to tell about it or someone who takes the vaccine?

The very few studies I can find tells me I have a much higher immunity than someone who has been vaccinated yet they keep trying to poke me in the arm.

This whole thing is nuts! It get crazier by the day!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by docost99
Who cares?

ur an azz

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

683 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 2,881 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,641
Posts18,512,265
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.